Problems

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yixing! Yixing!” Luhan shouted when his brother was finally back. By then, Kai was already awake. “Yixing...I was so afraid...afraid that I would lose you! Chanyeol and Baekhyun was taken away and you took so long to come back!” Luhan started to cry, tears rolling down his beautiful face. He put his hand through the bars and gently touched Lay’s face. “I’m fine.” That’s what he’d always said, although Luhan knew it was never true.

Just then, Kai pushed himself up although his whole body was aching. Unexpectedly, he put his arms around Lay and hugged him. “Lay hyung…I...I’m so glad you’re back” he whispered softly. Then Kai caught a glimpse of red on Lay’s arm that he saw that he was trying to hide.

“Your hand Yixing Hyung.” Kai said worriedly.

“It’s nothing.” he replied, turning his head away, trying brush it of. He didn’t want to talk about it, neither did he want anybody to worry about him. But Kai wasn’t just going to leave it like that just because Lay said so.

“Let me see it.”he said sternly. Lay knew it wasn’t a request, it was an order. He took out his hand and showed it to Kai. The moment his hand was was before him, Kai’s eyes widened in shock, as well as the others. He lightly grabbed Lay’s wrist and stared at it for a long time, unable to utter a word. His skin, no it was no longer skin, his flesh was completely crimson red, some darker red patches at some parts. The beautiful fair skin, unlike his own dark tanned skin, that Kai loved so much were gone and replaced with red burning flesh that covered his entire arm.

Lay quickly took back his hand, not wanting Kai to look at it anymore. “Yixing hyung, who did this?” Kai asked. Lay just kept quiet. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter