The First Meeting

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun slowly opened his heavy eyelids. A bright light was shinny directly on his face. He could feel a horrible throbbing pain at his head. He really just wanted to continue sleeping, but he forced himself to get up.

“Do you need help?” someone said with a soft voice.

He felt a small, cold hand on his back, trying to help him get up, he could feel that it was weak. After he got up and leaned against the cell wall, he slowly adjusted to the lighting, trying to see who it was. His head was still hurting like mad. Is it Luhan?

It’s really Luhan, who else could it be? Arh I’m so stupid. Sehun could not help, but to observe every part of his beautiful face once again. His heart was beating faster than usual again, the throbbing pain at his head just seem to have poof, just like that. Is it because of his presence? Oh gosh, why the hell am I thinking like that? Am I weird or something? I should seriously say something. Oh gosh this is so awkward. O_O , he’s so beautiful.

Sehun smiled at the beautiful boy "Thanks." he said.

Luhan smiled back " Welcome." he said.

Sehun held his hand out "I’m Sehun." he said, introducing himself.

Luhand smiled and take Sehun's hand and shake it happily "My name is Luhan!" he said cheerfully.

Sehun chuckles at Luhan childish act " You’re…really pretty…" he suddenly blurted out. His eyes widened as he realised what the heck he had just said. He started to blush madly. He turn to look at Luhan and saw that the boy was blushing too.

Oh gosh, why on earth did I say that? 

Luhan smile shyly " Thanks…you are pretty too." he whispered softly.

Sehun smiles at him and shook his head " Me? Nah, I’m just some old ugly looking guy." he said, chuckling.

Luhan smiles back and shook his head "No you’re not. Oh yeah, thanks for helping my bro and me." he said.

Sehun scratches his head and and grins shyly then shrugs." It’s nothing. I just ended up causing more trouble than help." he said, feeling a little bad.

Luhan shook his head again "Arh, it’s ok. How long have you been here?" he asked the male in front of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter