Burnt

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then the crazy scientist interrupted his thoughts, “What’s taking yous long Chanyeol? Just burn him and everythings going to be over. We are going to monitor your power through this too. Wouldn’t that be great, killing two birds with one stone? Unless, you want Baekhyun to…”

“No! I’m doing it! I will!” he revolted hesitantly before he could continue.

Chanyeol knew he can’t stand any longer. Who knows what could happen if he doesn’t do? He quickly pushed away the thought of escaping. The voice, his other voice, was right, everything’s just going to fail and everybody’s going to get hurt. He stood at Lay’s side trying to remember the feeling of using his power, fire. The warm wonderful feeling that would engulf his whole body whenever he used it, until it went out of control. Chanyeol concentrated, telling himself that he wouldn’t let that incident repeat itself again, never. Honestly, he was still afraid of using it, afraid that everything would go wrong. He was going to make sure that he would use as minimal fire as possible so it wouldn’t hurt Lay too much.

Burn

At that moment, a small flame had lighted up at Chanyeol’s hand. It was amazing to see that the small warm flame floating a few centimetres above his palm without hurting him at all. Oh, how much Chanyeol had missed this flame of his, the familiar overwhelming feeling that always surround him. Fire, it was just something that was part of, but this important puzzle piece had been lost, taken away from him for such a long time. He almost had forgotten how it was like. He loved this awesome feeling, only wishing that it could last forever. He knew it wouldn't, only for a short moment would he be able to experience this feeling again. It would then be all gone. Poof. Yet, deep inside, he was still afraid, afraid of hurting the ones he treasures and he is going to do it this very moment.

He gulped nervously as he moved his flame closer to Lay. Slowly and carefully, the tip of the golden flame touched Lay’s thin fleshless arm that was painted with countless scars. The dangerous flame slowly burnt off Lay’s skin, red patches started to form around. Lay clenched his teeth so hard that it could all shatter into tiny fragments, trying hard not to scream. The smell of burning flesh filled the room. Yixing could feel the terrible scorching feeling that covered his arm, slowly burning away millions of cell. Grimace filled Lay’s entire face, he was wincing the entire time. He was on fire, literally. There was only one word to describe how it felt, painful. “This is wonderful, I can finally see this with my own eyes. Make sure this is filmed. They are extremely valuable information” the crazy scientist said while Lay was bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter