New Friends (Part 1)

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You must be wondering how I ended up here. My family was poor, I had 4 other siblings, excluding Yixing; they didn’t know Yixing and I had powers. Both of us kept it a secret. Then, one day, some strange guy in black came. " Luhan said.

"I overheard the guy saying that he would pay my parents a hefty sum of money if they sold both of us, he didn’t say a thing about our powers. My parents agreed. Yixing and I ran away from home, we just kept on running and hiding from that guy. I don’t even know how long we were hiding from them. They found us in the end." he continued.

"The moment they did, it was the end of us. We were severely punished because we ran away. They said that they had to ‘tame’ us. It was…my worst nightmare. The things they did us, to YiXing. I still can’t forget any of it…It’s because of me that YiXing had to suffer. "

"Hyung, it’s ok. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m fine now aren’t I?" his brother said with a smile on his face.

Luhan nodded his head " Yeah…" he said and sighs wistfully with a faux smile plastered on his face.

Just then, the rusty-red cell door of the neighbouring cell slammed open with a resounding thud. A man decked in pure black lugged yet another boy in a vice-like grip and gruffly threw the boy in.

“Useless piece of ,” the brusque man spat, and stormed back out, closing the cell door. The doorway, that was their only doorway to freedom. Freedom that was violently snatched away from their lives.

Chanyeol went to the toward the on the floor "Baek ah! Are you alright? What the hell did they do? Dude!" he asked worriedly as he cradles the limp body in his malnourished arms. Baekhyun’s bore-coloured eyes fluttered open and a faint smile danced across his pale face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter