Agony

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Sehun why did you suddenly grabbed Jongdae’s arm like that? It totally gave me a shock. and Chen too.” Chanyeol asked.

“Oh...it’s nothing...I just thought his tattoo looks kinda strange.” Sehun asnswered.

I’m sure that was a symbol. Where have I seen it before and why is Chen hyung hiding it.

Luhan immediately looked at Sehun when he ‘heard’ it. He wanted to ask but he decided to keep quiet for now.

A while later, 4 men in white came walking down the narrow hallway. They had opened Lay and Kai cell door and dragged them both out roughly after securing their hands tightly together.

“Let’s get going. You two are going to have fun today.” One of the guys said with a smirk on his face. Then, Kai spitted on the guy who said that staring at him right in the face.

The guy whipped off the spit and threw a punch at Kai’s face and hit him at his stomach. This caused a his old wounds to open up and started to bleed.

Kai cringed in pain but he held back and did not make a sound. “You little piece of rotten . I’ll make sure you get punished for what you did. Hmm...I’ll just make today’s test even more fun. Good idea huh?” the guy said smirking once again.

“Kai!” Lay shouted, looking at the younger.

“I’m fine.” Kai said softly.

“Acting so strong and mighty. We’ll see about that.”

As they were leaving, both Kai and Lay’s face were emotionless, not a tinge of fear. They seemed to have already accepted their fate, their terrible fate that none of them could ever avoid. They were powerless with these machines on their neck. They weren’t even treated like humans. They were nothing,

Soon, both of them could not be seen anymore from where Sehun was. He noticed that Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan didn’t even look.. There’re heads were turned away. They simply could not bare to see they’re friends taken away to hell. Baekhyun was hiding in Chanyeol’s arms, burrowing his head.

Chanyeol sat there, putting his bony yet big arms around Baekhyun. Then, he saw Luhan was sitting in the corner, hugging his legs. Sehun could hear a bit of sobbing coming from the elder. Sehun quickly sat next to Luhan and put his arms around him, trying to comfort him. He wondered what this delicate boy had gone through, what he had suffered to make him cry like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter