The Food Boy

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That son of a . How on earth do we experiment on his power? We don’t even know what the hell it is. He has not said a single thing since he came here. We don’t even know where his symbol is. This is seriously a pain in the . That freaking thing is not going to say anything, no matter what we do to him. He’s one hell an annoying specimen. I wish I could just rip him apart. If I don't get anything out of his mouth soon, boss is so gonna to kill me.”

“All the best to you. I’m not in charge of IT anyway”

The conversation between the two men who were patrolling the hallways could be heard. Their loud voices had made Sehun and the others wake up. When Sehun heard the word ‘it’, he cringed. It was as if they weren't humans, like they treated them as animals. He knew that the rest of them could hear what those guys were saying, but they just kept silent.

“Hey hey hey, you better not say IT so loudly. Later those they’ll get angry with us and kill us with those powers of theirs.”

“There’s nothing to be afraid off. They are all very well tamed. Even if they are not, they are still kept in their rightful places. They were meant to be kept in cages in the first place, all those filthy pieces of . They think they are so powerful. Look at them now, they are nothing but animals in their cages,. Don’t you think they look so nice in there?”

“Ahahahah. I was just kidding. You’re totally right. They are animals”

The more Sehun heard, the more his fingernails dug deeper into his palm. He gritted his teeth so hard that they could just shatter at any moment. He couldn’t stand it any longer. He wanted to open his mouth and scream. He wanted to punch them so badly. He wanted to rip them apart. Then, when he was about to stand up, Luhan raised his bony hand and said softly, “Sehun, please don’t.”

"But…" Sehun said reluctantly.

Then Beakhyun said something, "Just ignore them, they’re always like that. You’ll get used to it after a while."

Just then, a teenage boy came into the hallways, pushing in a trolley of food.

“Hey food boy!” one of those vulgar men said jokingly.

“hey…” he said inaudibly as he walked passed them. He then purposely hit one of the guys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter