New Friends (Part 2)

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Arh, why’s it so noisy around here. I’m trying to sleep here. Yeol and beak, could y’all please stop all the lovey dovey stuff. It’s annoying. Oh gosh, who’s this new guy?” someone from Lay's cell said. He slowly got up from his sleeping position, ruffling with his messy dark brown, almost back, hair.

"Chill dude.You're probably just jealous huh... No one to love. HAHAHAH " Chanyeol said laughing while making annoying kissing sounds.

"Yeol stop doing that. " said Lay.

"I didn't even realise he was there the whole time. My vision must be failing me. Who’s he?" Sehun asked, rubbing his eyes.

Luhan sighed, and said "ahahaha. Why are you guys always like this? That’s Kai. He can teleport. He’s power is real awesome."

Sehun looked a Kai carefully, from head to toe. Sehun noticed a triangular symbol at the corner bottom of his right eye. Kai had tanned arms that were looked skeletal and frail. Tanned skin had bound itself around his malnourished body, evidently showing his thin bones.

His tousled chestnut hair swished from side to side as he moved and craned his neck, producing a sharp ‘crack’ sounds. Honestly, Sehun thought that he was really good-looking. His had such defined facial features, his high cheek bones would show when he smiled. Sehun tried imagining how Kai would look like if he was not so undernourished and skeletal-looking.

Arh he would look like a model that popped out from a glossy teenage magazine.

Sehun admitted that Kai was handsome, but he didn’t give the feeling Sehun had when he saw Luhan.

"Dude, no need to show off already. We get it! You’re the most handsome guy on the planet!" Lay said, rolling his eyes in exasperation.

"Glad that you know. So you’re Sehun huh?" he asked jokingly with a smug on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter