Burn

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We have wanting to test out this new hypothesis of ours...We were wondering if that since you have the ability to heal others, are you able to heal yourself? Have you ever tried it yourself?” one of the lab guys asked Lay as he was strapped to the metal chair.   

“I’ve tried it before, I can heal myself.”

“You’re lying. Trying to avoid the tests, aren’t you?”

“No…”

He was right, Lay was lying. Lay wanted to avoid the pain, he just wanted to avoid it all cost. Who know what will these crazy scientist do with hypothesis like that? They could chop of his hand, dig out his eyeballs or even remove his intestines. It could be anything! But they’ll always know if he lying, they always do. It’s still be the same, nothing’s gonna change. He was still going to experience pain all over again. But Lay would still do it anyway, with this little hope that he holds on to that maybe, just maybe today’s experiment wouldn’t be as bad.

It was still going to be the same. Soon, it began-the injections, the liquids forced into his body, the excruciating pain. However, this time, instead of returning him back to the cage, those crazy scientist did something more. Yixing knew it wasn’t gonna be good.

"We are going to test out the hypothesis we talked about just now. I do hope that the results would be good, my dear boy. We’re going to remove the band around your neck for a little so you make sure that you are not going to do anything crazy, otherwise you’re going to be in deep . Oh, one more thing, we are bringing in your friend to help us with this. Bring Chanyeol in.” he said. Then, he gestured the guards to at the door. Lay’s eyes opened wide once Chanyeol’s name was mentioned.

“Oh no, what are they going to do?! Why are they calling Chanyeol? Am I hearing things? damn damn damn!” Yixing screamed in his head.

Then, the band was removed. Lay could feel this wonderful feeling overwhelm his body. It was as if something that was missing for a long long time has finally returned to him. Yet, it felt so foreign; he clearly knew it would soon slip away from his grasp.

“Come boy… you know what to do… Go burn hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter