Introduction

Escape Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Ok the first chapter has no exo members inside at all. Its just a chapter to tell you about the current world this story is taking place. You have to read it to know what is going on. Thx! I swear the following chapter will definitey have exo ppl in it. YAY~

 

In the 25nd Century, everything is so highly developed;skyscrapers, flying cars, 3D projections, and so much more. It’s so advanced that people have forgotten what it was like a century ago.There's always the flip side in coin. In this society where life goes by lightning fast, people are competitive in almost every single aspect. It"s rare to find deranged, beggars laying on the harsh concrete floor.You could say, everyone's'"s getting by with more than they need. With the high rate of wealth, there exists no doubt, a cluster of people. People, with their minds blinded by the sheer greed that advancement furthur allowed to prosper and grow. What used to be an inkling of greed that could be satisfied by winning a prize, has now been expanded to something, no human can satisfy.

Dubbed as InGoyes,to the public, they are an extremely well-established company that has contributed immensely to the modern day society, especially in the field of technology.From high-tech gadgets to children's toys to the discovery of new medicine, InGoyes is undoubtly influential. They are extremely powerful; almost on par with the governmental.They could overthrow the government anytime, yet they didn"t.  But this simply perfect image they have crafted is all a façade. The public would never know what secrets were kept hidden;some of which were so terrifying and cruel that  no one wanted to know.

In this world, there ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter