One

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

“– Oh my god and then I was like ‘oh hello mister’ and then I was like lifting up that load of Gucci bags and then I was friendly like ‘oh hey, where is your cabin?’ and then he was like ‘blablabla yeah blablabla new deck cadet’ and then I was like no.”

 

One of the animators on the ship, Jongin was staring at Sehun in confusion. “Do I have to understand this?” Before Sehun could even say another word Luhan, the boatswain, spoke up.

 

“No.”

 

The crew was chilling at the pool bar, sipping some drinks while enjoying the fresh air. “You’re blabbering again.” Luhan took his ordered Piña Colada before turning around to face the young steward.

 

“And that is getting old and smelly cowboy, you should stop ing around and start working, because that’s why you’re here for or else I’m going to throw you into the sea without telling anyone.”

 

“.”

 

“Aww come on cowboy, come back, I would not throw you completely into the sea, more like tying you onto the railing at the back so you can have your own personal water show.” Luhans attempt to bring Sehun back with an imaginary lasso failed miserably, leaving himself and Jongin laughing.

 

“He’s really too sensitive sometimes.”

 


 

“I am NOT going to share my cabin with anyone.”

 

“You heard what the captain said, no special treatment for you.”

 

“And I’m saying the captain is old and wrinkly.”

 

“And you are ing stupid.”

 

“I am from Canada, how can I be stupid?”

 

“You are so stupid it hurts. “

 

“At least I’m not a dwarf like you.”

 

“Say that again!”

 

“You. Are. A. Dwarf."

 

“You are just jealous because I’m more important than you!”

 

“And you are pathetic, Joonmyun.”

 

“Wow, that hurt! Wait, where are you going? I’m not done with you yet! YAH WU YIFAN! COME BACK!”

 

 


A/N: That's about the length the chapters going to be. Isn't Luhan just nice?

 

Please comment and subscribe! <33