Seven

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

“I don’t want to be mean but Kris’ terrified face is gold.” Chanyeol said while he and the rest of the, Chanyeol liked to call them ‘his bachelor pad homies’, group of friends were observing the Canadian. The second mate had currently one kid hanging around his neck, two clinging onto his long legs and one kid trying to bite his hand.

 

Long story short, Kris had to watch the kids for the day because Donghae, the actual child care taker of the crew, was sick, much to the groups’ utter amusement. All of them crackled over with laughing, well all despite Tao who actually felt really bad for his boss.

 

“This is great for blackmailing!” Jongdae shamelessly took plenty pictures of Kris’ pain.

 

“Hey Wufan! Karma’s a , huh?” Just in time Jongin could avoid getting hit by jumping a little to the side, causing the tiny shoe to fly right into Sehuns’ precious man parts.

 

“Ow, this cow! I swear on Dolly Partons plastic s, if I’m going to be impotent and can’t have babies with Luhan because of you I will cut off your balls and feed them my cows for breakfast!”

 

And that was when Luhan made sure that the cowboy would definitely be impotent by kicking his knee in Sehuns’ already pre damaged crown jewels.

 


 

“Baekhyun hyung, can you give me the sun cream please?”  The ships singer threw the sun cream to Jongin who passed it right to Kyungsoo. The chef rolled his eyes but still did what he’d been indirectly told to do.

 

The friends were currently lying at the pool, since they all have a day off. Just as Kyungsoo finished his work Leeteuk together with Youngwoon walked past them.

 

“Is that-“  Jongdae stared flabbergasted at the captains backside.

 

“-a thong line?” Minseok finished Jongdaes sentence.

 

Only Kris' cries could be heard in the background.

 

"Waaaaahhhhhhhh, my innocent eyes!"

 


A/N: Guys ._.