Twelve

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

„Let’s get down to business to defeat the engineers~!“

 

 

The loud and very off tune voice of Kris boomed over the A deck, almost overpowering the happy dance music coming out of Jongins ghetto blaster for his daily water-aerobic-session.

 

 

“Did they sent me a whiny little panda when I asked for strong and mighty dragons~?”

 

 

Yiing, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo, who were currently spending their lunch break by sitting around one of the tables near the pool, exchanged skeptical looks. Especially Joonmyun who was one of the previously mentioned engineers observed his nautical colleague with a single raised eyebrow.

 

 

“You’re the saddest deck cadet I’ve ever seen but you can bet before we’re through~.”

 

 

“Is that the spare motor of the speed boat on Taos shoulders?” Kyungsoo frowned in disbelieve as he watched the young man doing squads with the heavy looking weight balanced on his shoulders.

 

 

“Mister, I’ll make a sailor out of youuu~!”

 

 

“He has lost it. Now he finally lost it. He’s crazy.” The other two simply nodded at the live guards comment.

 

 

“Tranquil as a backyard pond but as wild as the ocean within~.”

 

 

“Hey guys, have you seen Luh- Holy cow! Is that Ace dressed as a mini dragon?”

“No, that’s Ace dressed as Mushu.”

 

 

“Once you realize I am your center you are sure to win.”

 

 

“Was that a bad pick up line just now?” Sehun interrupted his ‘never ending quest to find his one and only Luhan’ to watch the almost comical scenery in front of them.

“Nah, that was just very bad songwriting. I hope at least.” Bless Yixing and his always ready to hand cell phone camera.

 

 

“You’re a spineless, pale pathetic lot and you haven’t got a clue~.”

 

 

“Zitao is as pale as Jongin is. And Jongin is a mocca latte from head to toe.” The young steward snitched a few French fries from the nearest plate.

“Not quiet from head to toe. More like from head to waistband and then from mid thighs to toe. You know, there is this cream colored area-“

“Thanks Kyungsoo, now I’ve got brain cancer. You just made my Luhannie a widow-to-be.”

“Your what?” Sometimes Yixing was really the slowest of them all.

 

 

“Somehow I’ll make a sailor out of youuuu~!”

 

 

They all flinched at that distorted supposed-to-be high note. Fortunately Baekhyun was nowhere near or the poor singer would have died a horrible death.

 

“You must be swift as a coursing wave~

With all the force of a great turbine~

With all the strength of a raging Alpaca~

Mysterious as the dark side of the moooooooon~!”

 

 

“Oh holy cows trinity, my ears are bleeding!”

“Poor Tao.”

“I still don’t know how someone like that excelled in the academy.”

“I think this song is quite catchy. But I think it reminds me of another song?” The three others simply ignored that outburst of dumb from Yixing.

 

 

“Time is racing toward us till the next harbor arrives~.”

 

“I will leave this ship. And I don’t need the next harbor for that!” Sehun dramatically put his hand over his heart and stared into the distance.

 

“Heed my every order and you might survive~!”

 

“Is he done now? Have we survived?”

 

“For now I think. Hey Sehun, Luhan is trying to sneak away from you over there. See? Behind that group of old ladies.” Joonmyun pointed at a puff of blond pinkish hair sticking out of that group of grandmas.

 

 

“LUHANNIE! I’m coming babe!” And gone he was.

 

 

“I’m leaving too. Jongin just finished his course and there are only 30 minutes of break left. Bye guys!” Kyungsoo stood up and left the little table.

 

 

“Young love. Aren’t they adorable?” Yixing smiled at Joonmyun whose cheeks promptly turned a lovely shade of pink. Oblivious of everything the young live guard stood up and left a very flustered first engineer behind.  Even Kris’ loud voice in the background that sounded a lot like: “That is the enemy, young grasshopper! We will destroy them, aye?”, couldn’t bother Joonmyun right now as he stared at the backside of the walking Yxing.

 

 

“I’m so screwed.”


A/N: Hi guise, we're back! Well school happend, work happend and live in general happend. But none the less we hope you have enjoyed the new chapter! Leave a comment and tell us what you think!