Four

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

“Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your cow!”

 

“Wow Kevin, calm the down, will ya? Nuff’ Mulan talk.”

 

“What did you just call me, little Steward?”

 

“Kevin Li Wu Kris Krease Yifan Wuaheng Jiaheng I don’t care!”

 

“My names–“

 

“Actually, I have a cow named Jiaheng. My chinese uncle gave it to me for my high school graduation.”

 

“ –are non of your, wait what? Since when do you have a chinese uncle?”

 

“I have no idea.”

 


 

 

Once or twice a day a strange phenomenon appeared on the A deck. No one knew how it was possible but at least five different people of their group of friends met on the main deck.

 

Currently six of them were engrossed in a heated discussion about how they would beat the time the Titanic needed to sink.

 

“Maybe if we cut slits simultaneously on both sides from the bow to the stern and –“

 

In this moment one of the maintenance shafts opened up and a soot grimed head appeared from it with a huge cloud of smoke, cutting Luhan off.

 

“Chyeah Lulu, c’mere for a sec.” Luhan walked over and looked down on the head of the mechanic crew.

 

“What’s wrong now, Yongguk?”

 

“Chyeah, that Japanese ain’t working. I want the german stuff back.”

 

“Well, tell the captain –“

 

“Hey, let me look too!” Another head appeared and Luhan recognized him as the youngest mechanic Junhong.

 

“Me too!”

 

“Move, I want to see too!”

 

“Your monstrous is in the way, Himchan!”

 

“I. want. TOO!”

 

“Uppie, why are you not standing on the ladder anymore?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Chyeah, you see our problem here.”

 

“Yes and I don’t care.” With that Luhan pushed the lid close, causing the mechanic crew to fall down. Only muffled voices were heard.

 

“Who’s hand is that on my ?”

 

“Ehh guys, I think we lost JongUp?”

 

“Again?”

 

 

 

“How was that physically even possible?”  Minseok asked flabbergasted, looking down on the scenario.

 

“Well, approximately Yongguk is about 130 pounds and then we have Himchan and his and – aaaand it’s still not possible.” Jongdae put down his fingers and sighed.

 

“Awww don’t be ashamed to be dumb, duckie.”

 

“Well I may be dumb but you are dumber.”

 

“And how does it make you feel that someone who’s dumber than you is higher in rank, Mr. Ordinary Seaman?”

 

“Touché, Mr. Able seaman. That sass, that’s why I love you.”

 

And with that the both of them looked over the sea at the horizon from their place on the crow’s nest.

 


A/N: Should we continue this? If you subscribe you can comment too, right? ^^