Ten

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

“You really don’t want to mess with Yixing.” Luhan said to Tao.

 

 

“Why? He’s a bit… how do I put that nicely? Not the brightest streetlamp out there” Tao said, watching the life guard just a few feet away from them on the side of the A Deck pool.

 

 

“He’s from Detroit.” Luhan said while once again sipping on a drink.

 

 

“He’s what? But how?” It was an understatement to say that Tao was utterly surprised because of that newfound information.

 

 

Minseok looked at the Chinese with a thoughtful frown. “We have no idea.”

 

 

Said life guard turned around and glared at the group. “Hey guys, I’m not that dumb, okay. And I’m not deaf.” Yixing pouted at his friends.

 

 

“Yes, but…how?” Tao repeated his question with a dumbfounded look on his face.

 


 

“Just ing do what I tell you!” Kris said.

 

 

“Wow wow wow, cowboy. No need to play the leader cow.” Sehun put up his hands in defeat.

 

 

“I swear to god Sehun, if you-“

 

 

“Okay okay, don’t piss your pants Kristina.” Sehun rolled his eyes at the older one and left him alone, standing there confused.

 

 

“Did he just call me… YAH OH SEHUN YOU LITTLE ! I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I GET YOU IN MY FINGERS I WILL RIP OFF YOUR .”

 

“He swears quite often, doesn’t he? And he’s using Gods name in vain, tztztz.” Jongdae noticed while sitting on his usual work place high above the ship with his boyfriend.

 

 

“Siwon won’t be too happy about it when he hears that. ” Minseok replied. “Ah look, here he comes!”

 

 

“Kris, listen.  You don’t need to use god’s name –“

 

 

“Shut the up, Siwon.”

 

 

Jongdae and Minseok giggled.

 


A/N: Yes, Yixing is from Detroit.

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

 

PS: Not only the Sapphire Princess will sailing the next chapter but also another ship.