Six

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

“So, we are we going to ship through the Bermuda Triangle?” Sehun asked while nipping on his alcohol free on the beach.

 

“We are already in the Bermuda Triangle, .” Luhan rolled his eyes at the young naïve steward.

 

“We are actually shipping through it? I thought that was a joke.” Taos face grew pale at the new found information.

 

“It will be fine, no one wants to attack the captain anyways, not even the whales here.”

 


 

 “While I was swinging my lasso yesterday I realized that you have never seen it! So I want to show it to you now! I could teach you to swinging the lasso, because it’s surely not as easy as it looks. I taught my younger cousin at home also! I’m an expert; I’m doing it since I was five!”

 

Luhan backed away slowly and carefully to not make any drastic movements.

 

“You”, he pointed at the young Stewart with shaking hands. “You are sick!”

 

And with that Luhan was running as fast as he could, leaving a dumbfounded Sehun behind.


“What? But I just wanted to show him my favourite lasso.”

 

Sehun looked sadly at the red rope in his hands.


A/N: Sorry, it took us so long to update, we were really busy. We would really appreciate if you left even a little comment. We don't know if you guys even like our stuff! So leave a litte comment for us! :)