Three

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

“Alright, since I have no other choice.” Kris sighed. “Just for your information, this room is mine and you are not going to touch anything, got that?”

 

Tao nodded, even though he had no idea how he should ‘live’ here while not touching something, and was about to put his bags down as Kris let out a scary sound.

 

“What are you doing there huh? I told you not to touch my things and that includes your bags touching my things too. Are you dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb?” Kris turned around mumbling something that sounds like “Probably really dumb.” in his non existing beard and looked around his room.

 

“You can sleep… in the wardrobe! Isn’t that just nice of me? You can put your bags in there too. And about brushing your teeth, peeing, showering, you can do that all in the north atlantic ocean. We are surrounded by water so this shouldn’t be a problem.”

 

Taos jaw dropped at what he just heard, he wanted to protest but he knew it wouldn’t bring him anything. “But… can I at least sleep in the bathtub?”

 

Kris turned around, looking at the new deck cadet’s face. “Nope.”

 

Damn.

 


 

“Dude, what’s wrong with you?” Yixing said after watching Tao walking towards them.

 

“Kris was so nice to let him sleep in his wardrobe.” Luhan said while watching the passengers do their things.

 

“Woa dude, you are lucky.” Chanyeol said, impressed by Kris’ kindness. Tao glared at his new friends one by one, while trying to straighten his spine.

 

“Oh look who’s coming. South and North Dakota.”

 

They turned their heads, Tao tried at least, and watched the, in their opinion, hilarious scene. That’s always been their favorite thing to watch, even better than Kris trying to exercise.

 

“You are such a ! How did you even manage to graduate? You are so stupid!” The chief engineer, Kyuhyun aka South Dakota, hissed.

 

“At least I don’t have a fat like you.” Changmin, the chief officer, said while pinching Kyuhyuns .

 

“That are muscles you idiot! You know what? Let’s get this over with a battle. I’m going to blow you away!”

 

“Fine!”


“Fine!” They walked in opposite direction until they noticed that they were both walking alone.

 

“The computer room is over there, idiot. God, you are so stupid.” Kyuhyun said while waiting for Changmin to walk over.

 


A/N: So guys, uhh we've been a bit dissapointed because we got 0 comments on our last chapter. We really want to know your opinion about our fanfiction.

 

Please comment and subscribe <3