Five

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

“I bet he’s chinese.” Sehun said, pointing at an asian man with oily chest, as he and Luhan were leaning against the pool bar, watching the passengers in the pool.

 

“What makes you so sure about that?”

 

“Isn’t everything made in china?”

 

“I am so done with you.”

 

“Wait, Luhan! Lulu hyung, where are you going? I…I can show you my cows if you want. You will understand them, they are chinese too!”

 


 

Yixing, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Luhan were walking on the larboard side of the A deck. Just as they were passing one of the three bars on the main deck, they noticed a certain rainbow haired steward leaning on the railing, slurping on a weird looking drink while holding something white and fluffy under his left armpit.

 

 

Kids were running past them, a bit to near to Sehun, causing the young Steward to stubble back against the railing and to send Ace flying right into the North Atlantic Ocean.

 

 

“Oh my freaking cow!”

 

 

“Man overboard!”

 

 

“Shouldn’t it be ‘Plush toy overboard’?”

 

 

 “He’s gonna kill you, you know?”

 

 

“HE’S GONNA KILL ALL OF US!”

 

 

“We have to get it back! Someone jump and get it back!”

 

 

They all stared at Yixing, the ships chief live guard. He simply stared back at them, not quite understanding what they all wanted him to do. Just as he decided to say something, a tall, white and screaming lightning flashed past them.

 

 

“ACE! DADDY’S GONNA RESCUE YOU!”

 

 

No one really knew where Kris had came from that fast.  And all they could do now was to watch in amazement how the second officer threw his hat and his uniform jacket at their direction. He also threw his shoes, one of them hit Sehun painfully in his crown jewels, and socks off before jumping straight into the ocean to rescue his treasured alpaca.

 

 

“Another man overboard!”

 

 

Tao screeched in horror and grasped a baffled Yixing by his shoulders and shook him violently. “You. Are. The. Live. Guard. Do. SOMETHING!”

 

 

The chinese male sighed in defeat as he threw his red rescue buoy at the floor. “Hit it Jongdae!”

 

 

Even before the live guard ended his sentence the title melody from ‘Baywatch’ blasted out of the speakers from Jongdaes cellphone. Almost in slow motion and definitely in sync with the rhythm of the song Yixing took off his white shirt to get ready to jump after the two damsels in distress. He dived straight into the ocean after grabbing his rescue buoy leaving the rest of the group on the deck behind.

 

 

“And why exactly took he off his shirt when he wore another tank top beneath it which he didn’t took off?” asked Chanyeol no one in particular.

 

 

“Maybe so his s don’t get cold?”

 

 

“That’s the north atlantic ocean, Sehun. I’m sure his s get cold even when he wears his stupid tank top and the bustier he always wears beneath it.” Luhan was leaning over the railing to look at his two comrades and the stuffed reason for this entire ruckus.

 

 

“Shouldn’t we like tell the caption to slow down the engines? I mean they already are a little bit far away.”  Baekhyun asked after almost five minutes of simple staring at the scene in front of him.

 

 

“Nah, let’s wait a little more. It’s going to annoy the out of Changmin when he has to go after them in his little speed boat. It’s glorious to watch.” Jongdae chuckled slightly, the camera of his phone still focused on the ocean.

 

 

 “They are all going to kill us!”

 

 

“No Sehun. They are all going to kill you.”

 

 

“Cow dang it!"

 


A/N: Ha ha ha.

 

 

Comments?