Prolog

The adventures on the Sapphire Princess

The Hudson River was glistening from the early morning sun, rising in the east. A young man exited one of New York’s famous yellow cabs, adjusting his overlarge Gucci sunglasses and smiled at the sight of the slightly busy pier. At the very edge of the pier, there was it, the Sapphire Princess. It’s sparkly white surface was illuminated by the sunlight. The young lad turned around and paid the taxi driver who just unloaded the last piece of his luggage. Turning away from the now leaving cab he picked up his luggage and marched towards the new life that was awaiting him.

 

With every step he came closer to the magnificent ship in front of him the excitement buzzed more and more through his veins. Just mere steps away from the ramp that would bring him on the ship of his dreams he stopped and simply stared. Just as his eyes gazed over the beautiful–

 

“Howdy mister can I help you with your luggage?”

 

A young boy clad in the uniform he recognized as the one the stewards wore appeared right by his side. A small nod was everything the young sailor needed to take the three large Gucci bags with him as he entered the ramp to the cruise ship followed suit by their owner.

 

“Is this your first journey on a cruise ship?”

 

“I actually have been quite a few times on ships but never on one as beautiful as this.”

 

A slur of undecipherable words emitted from the young boy in front of him in what seemed to be a sort of Texas slang as far as he recognized. As they reached the last platform before entering the gorgeous ship the young steward turned around.

 

“May I ask the number of your room?”

 

“Deck C, Cabin 935.”

 

“Wait, but that’s like in the crew section?”

 

“Yes, yes. I’m the new deck cadet.”

 

The last word was just spoken as the steward let the luggage unceremoniously drop to the ground, walked pass the astonished passenger and slid down the handrail on his .

 

“YAH, OH SEHUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE – ehh“

 

“CAPTIAN, I THINK THE WORD YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR IS !”

 

“Well thanks, Jongdae… YAH, OH SEHUN! THAT IS DANGEROUS YOU LITTLE ! AND WHY ARE YOU TREATING OUR PASSEGERS LIKE THAT?”

 

“BECAUSE HE’S DUMB CAPTAIN!”

 

“Thanks Minseok, I would’ve never guessed that myself.”

 

He watched the supposed-to-be captain ranting through his tiny megaphone a little more before he took his abandoned luggage and stepped inside the Sapphire Princess whispering to himself.

 

“Tao, this is gonna be totally awesome.”

 


A/N: Well and that's about it for the good english. From here on it's going downhill, like really deep down.

 

Isn't Texas Sehun just beautiful?

 

Comment and Subscribe for more freaky adventures on the Sapphire Princess!

 

P.S: Who found the Titanic reference?

P.P.S: For every following movie reference you will find you will be rewarded with a cookie!