Chapter 7

Forbidden essence of the Heart

 

Please note: 

I have written this chapter so it dosn't make you feel uncomfortable, I havn't gone right into the details so either way, please don't get discouraged to read the chapter!

decorative_line%201.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CA

Chapter 7

Lightly, slowly and softly, our lips met with a quick gentle peck. I turned my head away with tingling lips. He was like the apple from the forbidden tree that I tried to resist. However at this stage it was close to impossible to not be tempted.

I dragged my head back to his, our noses brushing past one another. My eyes closed in response enjoying his scent. Mustn’t give into temptation . . . I thought as our lips were approaching each other again.  

Our lips met the same way they did before – another quick gentle peck. We met each other’s loving eyes, my heart felt full like it was going to burst. I couldn’t wait no longer.

In an instant, our lips crashed together passionately. My plump red heart felt like it burst open pouring out my love – I lost all sense of the world.  

My whole face just completely relaxed in pleasure. His hand caressed the side of my face while he s his other arm around my waist.

I hugged his torso as our lips embraced another with pure love. He deepened the kiss pulling me as close as he possibly could; I was practically squashed up against him, it was as if we were molded.

 We drew back slightly to catch our breaths and looked at each other. Never in my life had I seen someone or anything as beautiful as the boy in front of me.

I cupped his cheek his soft skin with my thumb. He leaned forward softly kissing my forehead, then my nose, my cheek and then my neck. 

I closed my eyes and raked my fingers through his hair pulling him closer as I felt his tender kisses. I was slowly falling back onto my bed with Myungsoo on top.   

He then crashed his lips onto mine again, our lips moving devotedly with each other.

I suddenly felt a sensation that made me want to crave him even more. Our kisses were intense as our heart’s endless essence surrounded the room.  

I unconsciously captured his legs by wrapping my legs around him, so that every part of our body could feel the ridiculously and pure love we had for one another.

After he noticed that my legs were wrapped around his, he jerked his head up with wide eyes. I immediately unwrapped my legs, mentally beating myself up for going too far. A sudden warning bell went off in my head.

I frightfully looked back into his eyes. His wide eyes then drooped back to normal with a lustful coating. I gulped before he kissed me again. This time it was different.

It was as if he couldn’t get enough of me and I soon felt the same way. I craved desperately for him to be closer.

I felt his soft gentle hand slide under my school shirt as I took off his tie and started to his shirt.

Once his shirt was off and mine was ed, he targeted my neck again kissing and my neck in everyplace possible.  

My hands explored his well-built, firm torso.  Things got heated up when he ran a hand down my thigh. 

Almost immediately after, my body made me well aware that it craved him. I flicked open my eyes when I realized his body reacted the same way.

“Shouldn’t we wait until marriage?” I asked in barely a whisper, with my hands raked through his soft clean hair.

“I’d like to but, it isn’t possible.” He said against my lips. He was right in many ways as to why it wasn’t possible. Number 1, due to certain circumstances it’s impossible for us to get married and Number 2, our love for each other was too overpowering we couldn’t contain ourselves. I know it’s a sin to have before marriage, I know well enough, but I know he is the only one I want and need, so why does our love have to be such a sin?  

Our lips met each other intensively again as my skirt and shirt left my body before I unbuckled his belt. His pants were slipped off revealing his defined legs and the mood just went from hot to the maximum boiling point.

Shortly after, it was as if we were one person. It was such a painful yet stunning feeling. His moan just sent me crazy.

I gripped onto his shoulders feeling the pain. From the painful yet stunning sensation, it just felt like absolute pleasure.

We made love, exploring each other’s body and that felt incredibly right. It didn’t feel like we were committing a sin, and every ounce of me thinking ‘it’s not right’ and ‘it’s forbidden’, just completely vanished out of my mind.  

Feeling like we reached our absolute maximum point where we were about to blow up, Myungsoo collapsed closely next to me.  He lay on his side pulling me close to him, my head facing his chest.

We both were trying to get our breaths back. “I love you so much.” He whispered adoringly, as he kissed my forehead. I slid up so we could meet eyes and rested my forehead against his.

I pecked his lips and we fell in such a beautifully miraculous sleep.  

In the morning . . .

I woke up feeling a light on my cheek. I smiled fondly as I saw that Myungsoo was still very close to me.

“Good morning.” I greeted before he kissed me earnestly. 

“Myungsoo, where are you?” A voice interrupted. We immediately bolted up.  Myungsoo checked the time before replying.

“Just waking Jinah up.” He called out, as we swiftly got dressed back into our uniforms. I went to open my door but he gripped my wrist and spun me around to meet him.

He cupped my cheeks with a smile and kissed my lips.  I chuckled before I turned back around to exit my room.

 After freshening up we headed out to school.

Without a second thought, as soon as we turned the corner we immediately entwined our fingers and walked comfortably together.

“So what’s going to happen now?” I asked curiously. He sighed and tightened our hold.

“I don’t know, but we have to play it safe so no one knows. Just act like how you usually -”

“Noooooooo, I don’t want to.” I wailed. He stopped and stood in front of me with his hands placed on my shoulders.

“Neither do I, but, we don’t want anyone to suspect – it’ll only hurt us.” He reasoned. I pouted and he pulled me into a hug.  

“Only at school and around our parents. I promise you that my love for you won’t change so just always be patient.” He said. I nodded before he pecked my lips and took my hand in his.  

School was approaching and we unwillingly let each other go. “Bye.” I whispered brightly and walked ahead.

Not far down I saw Hyorin taking selfies of herself.

“Oh dear, I see you’ve taken an interest in yourself.” I expressed as I looped my arm through hers.

“Ani, I’m staring a blog.” She said proudly. I looked at her surprisingly.

“Oh yeah what’s it about?” I asked curiously as we walked into the school gates.

“Uh~ about what I’m doing, fashion, music, movies and dramas, funny things . . . that sort of stuff.” She concluded. It sounded interesting enough to me. 

“However, it’s kind of to attract, well get the attention of a crush of mine.” She admitted shyly. I spun around excitedly.

“Oh my holy rice cakes! Who is it?” I beamed. Please not Myungsoo!

“Sunggyu.” She said quietly. I burst out into laughter.

“Yah what’s so funny?”

“Sunggyu? Okay I’ll admit that I can totally see why you like him but . . . he is grandpa gyu that is secretly a hamster.” I pointed out. Yeah this boy kind of has a certain reputation he is tired all the time and his eyes are just so small they’re so cute.  Hyorin playfully slapped my harm before she walked into class.  

Low and behold there I saw Bora putting mystery objects in the sleeping grandpa gyu’s hair. I giggled and sat in my seat staring lovingly ahead at the boy who sat across from me.  

***

“I’ll be back.” I advised my minions, seeing Myungsoo lean against the cafeteria door as he gazed at me. Those eyes of his . . .

Seeing that I was coming he walked out in a way that told me to follow him. We ended up meeting at the school pool.

“Why aren’t we at the rooftop?” I questioned.

“Some people found out that I go there.” He said. By people he means girls right?

He caught my expression and pulled me into a hug.

“You outshine every one of those girls.” He said my head. I smile and hugged him back.

“Yah~ why do we have to take pictures here?” We heard an approaching familiar voice. Myungsoo and I exchanged looks.

“Don’t Yah me. We’re taking pictures here because it has the perfect scenery for my cover page. I’ll just pose by the pool and you take a picture. I want to appeal to Sunggyu! I promise you it will only take a second!” We heard Hyorin’s voice exclaim.

“What do we do?” I mouthed. Myungsoo looked urgently around for any exits, his eyes resting on the pool. I widened my eyes.

“We aren’t hiding under there!” I mouthed. He gave me a pleading look. I rolled my eyes with a slight chuckle and he swiftly entered the water, making as little noise as possible.  He helped me in and just as my minions entered the pool area we ducked under water.

I opened my eyes, my blurry vision becoming clearer as they focused on Myungsoo. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. Even though we had our mouths shut, through our eyes we still expressed a cheerful smile.

A few seconds went by and I felt the need for oxygen. I gestured to Myungsoo and he shook his head. I waited a few more seconds before I immediately popped back up. I gasped for breath and looked around.  

I saw the back of Bora exit and I sighed in relief. I gestured for Myungsoo to come back up and he sprung up wetting me by flicking his fringe.

“Gosh you’re like a dog.” I smiled. He laughed and pulled me closer. Our lips met tenderly before we got out of the pool.

I looked up at Myungsoo thanking God for white shirts.

“Liking what you’re seeing hey?” He teased. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

“You wish . . . okay fine yes I like it, very much. Problem?” I asked, He gave me a teasing smiled and looked at me up and down.

“I guess I’ll be keeping you captive. Stay here and don’t go anywhere until our uniforms are dry.” He instructed. 

“You do the same, I don’t anyone looking at you, when you’re like this.” I said as I sat on bench with Myungsoo.

It was a sunny day so we dried off pretty quickly. We kissed goodbye before we departed.

“SONG JINAH!” A lough booming voice called out from the other side of the corridor. I faced palmed myself when I saw Hyorin bolt down the hallway.

She immediately hugged me with a very happy attitude.

“Jinah! I told Sunggyu about my blog and he said he’ll check it out! . . . Huh why is your hair damp?” She asked. I gulped and calmed myself out of panic mode.

“The drink fountain played up again.” I lied but she bought it. Suddenly she gasped and her eyes widened in shock.

decorative_line%201.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CA 

It's happened O__O! As mentioned before I didn't want to go into a lot of detail like other fics, I would've felt uncomfortable and I wanted to keep the story so that it had a 'beautiful/sweet' aura too it. Pweaty Prease give some feedback! It really gives me a great big juicy smile when I get comments . (Thank you for commenting ^.^)