Chapter 14

Forbidden essence of the Heart

Chapter 14

Okay, I had to admit, I did loose myself kissing him back – for a couple of seconds, before I jerked my head to the side, he began planting kisses on my neck. Before my brain could register my tears, I started to sob.  Myungsoo forcefully stole my lips again making me cry even more.

Feeling my tears that splashed on his cheeks he rested his forehead on mine. I could feel him inhaling and exhaling as he whispered out the words I’m sorry over and over again.

I managed to push him back, staring at him furiously with my red, wet eyes. He shook his head frightened, as he stumbled back a step.

His expression was hopeful, as if he was hoping that I was who I really was, his lover, Song Jinah.  But, the gush of hope that he expressed deteriorated, his became stern and cold.

“What am I thinking? Like I care who you are. Now you got what you wanted, I gave you my service.” He harshly said. I sturdily straightened myself and angrily looked into his eyes. I felt betrayed, really I did.  

“What? Are you going to hit me now like you did before?” He teased.

“You Jerk.” I viciously blurted out, before stomping forwards. He caught my wrist to stop me. He sighed whilst telling me to wait.

I refused to look at him. “Look, a lot has happened over the past few months. I-I- I didn’t mean to I just . . . you just . . . it’s like you’re . . . I’m just so confused right now. I need help. Please forgive me seonsaengnim.” He started to cry, bowing for forgiveness on his knees.

Okay I’ve gotten to the point where I just can’t stand all this drama that’s going on. I was tempted to just throw off the wig, the glasses, the fake eyebrows and moles, and come prancing through a field of sunflowers to meet him at the other end.

But, months passed, and the relationship between us was of how a normal teacher and student would interact with each other. Well, that’s how I would see it; other students would pick on Myungsoo every time he supposedly showed interest in my presence.

I would long for him; I could see he did to as well. Just hang on there . . .  

One day I was informed by another teacher that Myungsoo was caught abusing another student.  He had dragged Myungsoo into the room in the middle of my class by the collar. Of course I didn’t believe him, Myungsoo’s my nerdy step-peasant, and he’d never do something so reckless like that. But how can I be so sure?

“L, why did you do it?” I questioned when the teacher left the room. Myungsoo stood standing in front of the black board.

“Someone said something offensive about someone I know.” He muttered angrily. This was not like him at all; he’d normally just shrug it off.  I crossed my arms and bit my bottom lip as I felt pain in my stomach that I had felt earlier on.

“That is still no reason to abuse another student.” I said trying to sound authoritive. He looked at me sharply.

“Abuse?” He scoffed before turning away to leave the classroom.

“Yah! Where are you going?” I called out after him.

“Away from you. You don’t understand a thing. None of you.” He spat out as he stopped in his tracks. He began to head for the door again. 

“Yah! Wait!” I yelled.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo!” I yelled dropping my cover.  Idiot, idiot, Jinah you are the retarded moron of all the idiots! I mentally cursed at myself.  I covered my mouth in horror. Not a peep was heard from my students as they all sat watching us like we’re some kind of drama performance.

His profile Froze and he slowly whipped around to look at me.  He strode towards me and pulled at my wig, taking it off, followed by the glasses. He gasped as he dropped my disguise items, so did my class. I cleared my throat and timidly took off the rest of my disguise.

His expression was as if relief was an ice cold bucket of water, which had been poured on top of him.  He suddenly slammed me against his chest, embracing me as if I’d slip away at any second. 

“Jinah, oh Jinah, it was you all along. I’m sorry about everything. I love you; I love you, so much.” He expressed raking his hand through my hair.

I would’ve loved to reunite but my eyes were on my class that was dumbstruck. They all eyed each other with their jaws to the floor.

“Okay hold up!” One student called out. Myungsoo retreated as he still held me close.

“Okay wow mind blown. Let me get this straight so we can all understand. Our ‘old hag’ of a teacher is actually a beautiful young girl called Jinah. Jinah is also the name of that beautiful girl that went missing after her brother abused her.”

The class all gasped as they seemed to figure out some Sherlock mystery.

“So L is actually Myungsoo who is Jinah’s brother, the one that abused her.  That explains why she is pregnant!” The boy finished off.

“First of all, we are not blood-related, and secondly, I did not abuse her!” Myungsoo argued back.  The class erupted with boys commenting to each other, creating uproar. There were a range of mixed reactions. Some boys were still mind blown, others were shocked, others disgraced us while others applaud us. Myungsoo squeezed my hand as I began to feel uncertain on what to do next.

“I’m scared.” I whispered.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo ordered before dashing off with me. Students and teachers peered out of their classrooms to see what all the commotion was all about.  Myungsoo just told me to keep moving forward and to not look back. Time allowed me to quickly go back to my room and gather up my belongings before Myungsoo and I hit the streets.

Far away from the school, Myungsoo and I rested behind a tree and laughed. His lips caressed mine before he draped an arm around my shoulders.  

“Don’t you ever do something to me like that again.” He yelled, surprising me. I hit his chest lightly.

“You don’t ever do anything like what you did to me ever again! You suddenly left me and then cheat on me with me!” I accused.  He scoffed.

“Well at least it was still you, and I did suspect it was you when I kissed you.  But from your personality I wouldn’t think you’d risk everything for me.” I confessed. I felt offended.

“Plus I’m sorry about leaving you all of a sudden.” He apologized. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“No, it wasn’t your fault or decision. You were forced by Appa, you didn’t know.” I consulted. He sighed and shook his head as he looked at me.

“No, I did know that I was leaving. I already knew that I was transferring over here. I actually applied for it myself back when I hated to love you. I was meaning to tell you honestly but it slipped my mind.” He confessed. I sat up annoyed.

Geez you’ll always be peasant won’t you?” I stated. He laughed ily. Hehehe I have him all to myself now!

“Where to now?” I asked. He squeezed my shoulder planting a kiss on my forehead.

“Anywhere . As long as I have you.” He replied. I looked at him lovingly before pain surged in my stomach.

“Jinah? Are you okay?” He questioned alarmingly.  The pain suddenly striked again.  

“Myungsoo the baby!” I croaked out. His face went blank as he squatted before me.

“Oh dear God no. Baby don’t die! Please stay alive! You have to live! Breathe in breathe out, breathe in breathe out! You can do this baby! You haven’t even lived!” He yelled as he hugged my stomach. I became agitated and slapped the top of his head.

“Yah pabo it’s not dying!  It’s coming! My water broke!” I yelled as he rubbed is head. His jaw dropped and he picked me up bridal style.

“I’ll take you to the hospital!” He said. I shook my head.

“No then we’ll be found out!” I stressed. He bit his bottom lip.

“I don’t care anymore you’ve hid for far too long. You’re all that matters to me and the baby.”  He said as he tried to stop a taxi.

***

“SHUT UUUPP!” I screamed as Myungsoo was trying to play breathing instructor. Hello giving birth here?

“Early one morning when all the birds were singing~” He started to sing.

“OW!” Myungsoo shrieked in pain when I pinched him.  I don’t know how many minutes or hours it had been but all I just kept doing was pushing and pushing.

“That’s it! Come to Appa! Come to Appa! Appa loves you so come to him! I know you love Appa!” Myungsoo was gleefully cheering on the baby, standing behind the doctor doing cheerleader moves. Meanwhile I was scrunching up the sheets in my fists

“Can you not stand there you ert?!” I yelled.

“There’s nothing I haven’t seen! Ohh its coming!” He chimed as he whipped out his phone. I could’ve stabbed him then.  

“Capturing new life of our baby!” He said. He cannot be serious.  

“Are you normal?! Put that phone away! ARGH!”  I had finally given birth.

***

“Kim Chin Ho~ look at Appa! Chinnie~” Myungsoo cooed.  I rolled my eyes and my precious child’s cheek as nurtured him in my arms.

“You’re the last person anyone would want to look at.” I retorted. He looked at me holding an ice pack against his head. I didn’t realize I was that violent when giving birth.

“Ay I know you love me.” He laughed. I looked at him with a straight face,

“I’m annoyed with you. First of all you closed those fingers of yours in the taxi door, and then when we arrived the nurses were more concerned about treating your fingers then arranging for me to give birth. And then whilst giving birth I was shrieking in pain, and all I wanted was for you to comfort me and support me, but you acted as if you were high, running around the place like a lunatic.” I argued. He smiled at me and kissed our baby’s head.

“I know you love me.” He repeated. I laughed and made room for him on the bed. He lay down next to me and embraced the three of us. Shortly after we fell asleep only to awaken to Umma and Appa’s presence.


 

Finally I got this chapter up, all this was originally going to go over three chapters but I just minimized it into the chapter! Thank you all that have subscribed, commentedand upvoted. FEEL FREEE to leave some feedback in the comments I would really love to recieve them! I have exams next week so I'm unsure when the next chapter will be up. I also plan on maybe making this a visual story using the sims 3 - just to be a little different!