Prologue

Forbidden essence of the Heart

My school is my Kingdom where everyone is under my wrath. I am the one and only Queenka, Song Jinah. I have my two minions Bora and Hyorin by my side. Laugh at me all you want but I’d rather have two close pretty friends than having a large group of ‘friends’ that I am not close with.

I live at home with my Umma and my stepdad along with a peasant.    

That is my step-peasant Kim Myungsoo who is a total unattractive nerdy loser that basically is my push-over. A lot of people say we have a purpose in life and I just know that my mission is to make my step-peasant’s life a living hell. It’s a piece of cake.

A year ago umma announced that she was getting married to her perfect man that I had never in my life that I had never met before. 

I moved to a new school, met my minions, and things progressed smoothly after that until I met my stepdad and his son, Kim Myungsoo. Now Myungsoo was a quiet, unattractive, loser nerd in my class that I had picked on prior to our parents’ engagement.

But, there was this one time . . . actually forget about it. I wasn’t in my right mind. That memory is dead to me and I am ashamed of it. I guess it’s the reason why he is my punching bag material.

Although I absolutely feel disgusted to say, Myungsoo and I are related through marriage so technically he is my brother, which means we are siblings, and siblings fight, they get under each other’s skin to bring each other down.

So who is to stop me from doing something that is perfectly normal?

 

 That's the prologue finished. I'll have Chapter one posted when I finish it. This is my second story my first fic was a fun one where I wrote whatever came to mind. I've planned this one out so it should be better.

PLEASE do not hesitate to drop a comment (it brings a smile to my face) just so I can get some feed back :)