The Morning After

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice Sunday morning, 9:32 to be exact, and the girls were sleeping soundly in their cloud-like beds. Sure, you would hear Sooyoung snoring and Sunny's unusual Sadako-like noise, but they couldn't wake up these girls. Usually, Taeyeon would be the one to wake everyone from their sweet dreams, but she decided to sleep with her dear boyfriend. How precarious this was for the both of them, for they could get caught by the sneaky paparazzi and eventually removed from SM Entertainment forever, but nothing could stand in the way of their love. After all, the rest of Super Junior will protect them anyway, right?

 

Yuri was the first one to finally rise. She rubbed the sleep off her eyes and did her usual morning stretches. She made sure not to wake Jessica, but then again, who can wake her up anyway? Oh yeah, a cucumber.

 

She opened the room's window and let in the nice cool breeze. As she closed her eyes and enjoyed the nice air, her mind couldn't be at peace. She knew there was tension among the girls, and it seems impossible to get them all to make up again. Especially Yoona, her best friend, her sister, her twin. She and herself were considered the closest pair: the YoonYul couple, as a matter of fact. Sadly, it seems as if the YoonYul couple has broken up, with Yoona hanging out with Hyoyeon and Seohyun and herself with Jessica and Sooyoung. It just wasn't fair. One bad night, and the rest of the days are pure hell. How can she keep pretending like everything is fine in front of the fans when it's all wrong on the inside?

 

"Oh, you're awake." Yuri was startled when she noticed Jessica already sitting up in her bed.

"When did you get up, Unnie?"

"Just now. It got cold."

"Oh, mianhae, Unnie. I just wanted some fresh air."

"You couldn't find another window?"

"I said I was sorry. Gosh, I'll go to another room, OK?" Yuri was irritated by her unnie's crankiness and went to the room next to theirs. Jessica, who couldn't care less, closed the window and fell back asleep. It hadn't been a minute when Jessica heard her phone ringing. Not paying attention to the caller, she lazily answered: "Who's this?"

"Good morning, Jessica!"

"Taeyeon?"

"Were you still sleeping?"

"Not anymore."

"Oh, mianhae."

"Eh, whatever. It's not your fault. Why are you calling?"

"To let you and the others know we don't have a schedule today. Tiffany is a little sick, so we're all taking a break for her sake."

"Again? What happened this time?"

" is sore and she has a high fever. I need you to help me take care of her while I'm out, OK?"

"What? Where are you?"

"Jungsu-oppa and I are finding some medicine for Fany, so can you help take care of her until we get back?"

"Why me? Can't Hyoyeon do it?"

"She's rehearsing with Kai and Lay right now."

"Oh yeah, Dancing 9, right?"

"Yeah. Maybe you and Yoong can take care of Fany."

"Oh, hell no, Taeng. You know Yoona and I aren't getting along at the moment."

"Oh my god, you two are still not back as friends? Well, you two better make up soon. I gotta go."

Before Jessica could complain again, Taeyeon had already hung up.

Well, . Why do I have to do it? And why with Yoona? Jessica cursed in her mind. She decided to put everything behind her and went to Tiffany's room. She noticed the room was much warmer than the other rooms and poor Tiffany with a now warm, moist rag on her forehead. She took the time to soak the rag in a bowl of cold water and put it back on her burning head.

"Unnie? Is that you?" Jessica placed her hand on Tiffany's equally warm hand and patted it.

"I heard you weren't feeling well. Don't worry, JummaTaeng will be back with medicine." Jessica smiled when Tiffany giggled. Suddenly, she heard a knock on Tiffany's door. "Oh, that must be Taeng. I'll get your medicine, Fany." However, she was surprised by the visit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter