A Series of Events

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"5... 6... 7 and hold!" the choreographer shouted, eying the three dancers like a hawk. "OK, Lay, you need to add more passion into the moves like Hyoyeon and Kai here. You're looking a bit bland."

Still practicing his Korean, Lay just bowed his head and gave a small "mianhae."

"Don't worry, Lay, you're doing well. Fighting!" Hyoyeon assured, patting his shoulder, making Lay smile in response.

"Alright, let's do this again. 5, 6, 7, 8!"

It was only 12:56, and Yuri was briskly walking to the café to meet up with her hoobae. But, she was nervous. Back in '11, she had a major crush on him, and they even dated for a couple of months, until Minho broke up with her for f(x)'s Sulli. Sure, Yuri was shocked, but she knew there was no point in crying over him. When Yuri made it, she opened the door to see two men conversing.

"Yuri-noona! Over here!" Yuri slowly walked towards Minho and the other man, whose back was turned towards her. After giving a slight bow, Yuri hesitantly took a seat by Minho, who patted the seat next to him anyway.

"Omo, Jonghyun? What are you doing here?" Yuri asked about the man whose entire attention was towards his phone.

"Hyung! Noona is here!" Minho lightly tapped Jonghyun's head.

"Omo, I'm sorry, Noona! Hello!" Jonghyun blushed due to embarrassment, stood up, and gave a perfect 90 degree bow before sitting back down.

"It's fine, Jonghyun. Now, why did you call me here today? I have plans in a few hours, so this better be important."

"W-Well, I need your help, Noona," Jonghyun stuttered. "I... I think I like someone..."

"Mwo? You're single? I thought you were dating Kibum?"

"Aish, that's what the fans want! I'm not gay, Noona!"

"By the way, Key-hyung hates it when people call him by his real name..." Minho whispered to Yuri, who couldn't care less about what Key preferred.

"Anyway, I think I'm in love..." Jonghyun sheepishly whispered, his head lowered so he didn't have to see Yuri's response, which was a bit different from expected.

"OK...? And you're telling me this because...?"

"You're close to her, a-and I thought you w-would help me win her heart..."

"That depends. Does she seem to have interest in you?"

"...no."

"Hm, well that's a problem, now isn't it?"

"Please, Noona, help my hyung. He hasn't felt like this about another girl ever since he broke up with his ex," Minho pleaded, his hands holding Yuri's. Yuri was confused. Minho was her ex-boyfriend, yet his touch brought chills up her spine and made goosebumps throughout her arms and neck. She wanted to say no, but there was something in Minho's voice and eyes that made her feel pity... Especially those big, bright eyes that could entice any girl...

Like herself.

"Aish, fine, I'll help. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter