Stay Overnight

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the military?" Taeyeon asked.

"Do you not want me to be with you?" Leeteuk teased, pretending to be hurt.

"Of course not! I just don't want you to get into trouble!"

"Shh, I just told them my sister is sick and I have to take care of her for a little while."

"Yah! You don't have to lie! What if you get into trouble? Then will you ever come back?"

"Aish, Ajumma, you don't have to worry. I'll go back eventually, OK? For now, I want to enjoy my moments with you."

Leeteuk put his hands on Taeyeon's waist, bringing her closer to him. Taeyeon placed her arms around his neck and pulled him closer for a taste. Since Taeyeon had to tiptoe to reach his peach-colored lips, Leeteuk pulled her body closer as he lowered his head. Almost reaching their first year anniversary as a couple, the lovebirds shared an electrifying kiss that didn't fail to make both of them go weak in their knees. Taeyeon lightly pushed Leeteuk to dry her teary eyes.

"Don't cry, Yeobo. Let's go back, OK?" Leeteuk said before planting a kiss on Taeyeon's forehead.

 

 

 

"D-Do the others know about your return?" Taeyeon asked as the two were walking hand in hand.

"Yeah, I came back the night you girls had to go to Tokyo. I wanted to see you then, but you had already left, so I wanted to surprise you, so I called Tiffany, and boy she was excited."

As they continued walking, Taeyeon felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

"Omo, it's Hyoyeon. Yoboseyo?"

"Taeyeon-unnie? Where are you?"

Taeyeon was pretty sure that Tiffany already told the others of Leeteuk's temporary return.

"I'm with Leeteuk-oppa. What's up?"

Suddenly, she could feel her eardrum explode when Hyoyeon started screaming.

"You're lying! Leeteuk-oppa is back?!"

Taeyeon brought the phone to Leeteuk, who responded with a simple 'hey Hyoyeon!'

"Oh my god! I can't wait to tell the other girls! Anyway, the girls and I are waiting for you, but since you're with Leeteuk-oppa, we can wait."

"Yah, Hyoyeon! We can't wait any longer! We've been waiting for hours, and we have to practice!" Sunny shouted.

"Can't you let our leader take a break to be with her boyfriend?!" Hyoyeon replied.

"Yah, Leeteuk-oppa is in the military! Taeyeon has no..." Sunny paused, understanding what was going on. "OK, we'll start without her, but if she makes a lot of mistakes during the performance, don't blame me!"

"Sorry about that. Sunny has been pretty moody lately. Don't worry, Tae, we'll go ahead. Just don't do anything you two will regret, if you know what I mean," Hyoyeon said, emphasizing the last part.

"Yah, we're not erts! Aish, Eunhyuk is becoming a bad influence on you," Leeteuk answered.

"Then why don't you handle that, Oppa? You're the leader."

"Haha, jokes on you, since I'm not the leader at the moment!"

After talking for a little longer, Hyoyeon had to hang up because Jessica was getting extremely impatient. Taeyeon and Leeteuk went to a park and sat on a nearby bench that looked like it was going to break at any second. As the couple was talking, Leeteuk noticed how different his girlfriend looked: weak smile, paler skin, dark circles under her beautifully cocoa-colored eyes, and a thinner body. Even with all these differences, Leeteuk still thought he had the most beautiful woman as his very own. He kept staring at Taeyeon that he started to drown out everything she was saying.

"Oppa? Are you even listening? Helloo?"

"What- sorry, I was- you're just- sorry," Leeteuk stuttered, thinking of a way to show he was paying attention.

"Are you alright? You were spacing out the whole time. Is there something you want to tell me?"

"No-Not necessarily..."

"Don't be shy. You can tell me anything you want."

"It's just... I don't understand you, Tae."

"What about me don't you understand? It's not like you can't understand Korean, right?" Taeyeon joked.

"No, you silly kid. I just don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful and amazing girl like you. I'll be in the military for more than a year, yet you haven't left or g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter