Make It Double

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona, are you crazy?!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Why did you break up with him?!" Taeyeon added.

"He cheated on me, and he won't admit to it! If he said the truth and apologized, I would have forgiven him!" Yoona shouted.

"Good going, Yoona. You just lost the man who made you the happiest girl in the world," Taeyeon said.

"The fact that he cheated on and lied to me doesn't make me happy at all."

"Did you even let Donghae explain?" Yuri asked.

"Explain what? I don't need his explanation. He cheated on me, and I know it."

"Yoona, why are you so stubborn?"

"I'm not being stubborn!"

"Yoona, you need to stop this. Calm down," Taeyeon said, putting her hands on Yoona's shoulders.

"Guys, just stop. I want to be alone, OK?" Yoona yelled before stomping to her room.

"Poor Yoona..." Yuri said.

"Please, I pity Donghae," Taeyeon replied.

"What? Why him? He's the one who cheated on Yoona!"

"I don't believe it. I'm sure Donghae is telling the truth."

"Unnie, Yoona saw his jacket and phone. No one has the same wallpaper."

"I'm sure Donghae has a good explanation."

Taeyeon walked towards the dorm's phone and dialed Super Junior's dorm.

"Hm. No one picked up," Taeyeon said, redialing another number.

"Hello?"

"Eunhyuk?"

"Hey Taeyeon. How's it going?"

"Things could be better. I need to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"Did Donghae not tell you? Yoona just broke up with him!"

"I know. He broke our phone after she hung up."

"Oh my god! Was he that angry? No wonder no one picked up the phone."

"Sorry about that. Donghae really loves her, you know."

"I know, and Yoona loves him too. Did you hear why though?"

"Yeah, I heard everything. Yoona wouldn't listen, though."

"She wouldn't listen to...?"

"Donghae's explanation. He didn't go out tonight because he was busy writing song lyrics, but Yoona wouldn't listen to him."

"But Yoona said she saw Donghae's phone at the ice cream shop."

"It wasn't him. It was Heechul-hyung. He went out with Jessica, and must have accidentally taken Donghae's jacket, which had Donghae's phone," Eunhyuk explained.

Taeyeon listened carefully the entire time. A smile appeared on her face as Eunhyuk continued.

"Yoona should have listened. Hae was telling the truth. I'm sure if Yoona apologizes, they can get back together."

"Thanks, Eunhyuk-oppa. You're the best," Taeyeon said.

"Sure thing, Tae. I'll make sure Leeteuk-hyung knows this," Eunhyuk joked.

"Hey! Go to bed! I don't know why or how Hyoyeon is your girlfriend..."

"I'm irresistable. Hyoyeon is one lucky girl."

"You're also arrogant. Now go sleep!" Taeyeon ordered.

"Alright, alright, Mom. Man, some of Leeteuk's bossiness must have rubbed off on you," Eunhyuk laughed.

I don't understand. Why would he do this to me? Yoona thought as she held the teddy bear Donghae got for her.

Her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of knocking.

"What do you want?" Yoona answered.

"Yoona, let me talk to you," the icy cold voice replied behind the door.

"You can stay out there for as long as you would like. I'm not opening the door."

A few minutes later, Yoona heard the door unlock and saw Jessica standing by the door.

"Damn it, Yoona. You're so stubborn," Jessica spoke.

Yoona ignored her and turned her back towards her.

Jessica sighed as she entered the room and closed the door behind her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter