The Triangle

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OK, everyone can take a five minute break!" The director called.

Everyone left their positions to socialize with everyone else. Seohyun just finished a scene of the new drama Passionate Love. Although it is her dream to act in a drama, she's uncomfortable about the kiss. Seohyun gets to kiss the famous Lee Won Geun. It's not that she's intimidated by him; he's only a day older than she is, but she never had her first kiss before, and now she's giving it up to a man she didn't love. She didn't even think she would lose her first kiss until her wedding, and God knows when that will happen.

Seohyun immediately ran towards her bag to get her –

"Oh no, where is it?" Seohyun said to herself as she rummaged through her bag. Seohyun always left her phone in the same pocket of her bag as she always did, so she must have left it somewhere.

"Come on, Seohyun! Why would you forget your phone?" Seohyun criticized herself.

"What's the matter, Seohyun-ah?"

Seohyun turned around to see a tall figure with a sweet smile.

"Oh! H-Hello, Won Geu-ssi! Do you need anything?" Seohyun asked, standing up before bowing to her sunbae.

"No need to be so formal, Seohyun, and it looks like you need something," Won Geun chuckled.

"I just left my phone at home, is all. I'm meeting someone later, and I need to make sure what time we should meet."

"Sounds important. Here, you can borrow mine," he said, pulling out his phone.

Seohyun bowed as gratitude before taking Won Geun's phone. She was ready to dial the number until...

"Wait a minute, I don't know his phone number!" Seohyun sighed.

Nevertheless, she dialed someone else's number.

"Hello?" The other line answered.

"Sunny? Are you busy right now?" Seohyun asked.

"No. Taeyeon gave all of us a break until 14:30. What do you need?"

"I was wondering if you knew where my phone was. I must have left it somewhere in our room. Can you check for me?"

"Sure..." Sunny trailed off. She remained silent for a little bit, acting like she was "looking" for Seohyun's phone.

"You haven't found it yet, Unnie?" Seohyun asked after a bit of silence.

Sunny felt a little guilty for lying to her maknae.

"Yes, I just found it," Sunny replied.

"Oh, what a relief. Can you look for Kyuhyun's phone number in my contacts?"

Sunny got curious when she heard that name.

"Kyuhyun? Why?"

"I'm supposed to meet him later, but I don't know what time, so I want to call him to double-check."

Tch, why would Kyuhyun want to hang out with Seohyun? She's too awkward. Sunny thought.

"Sure, hold on."

Sunny gave Seohyun the phone number, and both girls hung up.

"OK, now time to call Kyuhyun," Seohyun said to herself.

After she dialed the number, she was confused by the voice who answered.

"Hello?" A different male's voice answered.

"Sungmin?" A confused Seohyun asked.

"Hi, Seohyun! Do you need someone?"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I thought I was calling Kyuhyun's phone."

"Ah, you didn't disturb me, but no, you called me."

"Eh? I thought Sunny gave me Kyuhyun's number."

"Sorry, Seo. Wrong number," Sungmin said.

"Is Kyuhyun not at home?"

"...wait, yes he is! Sorry, Seo, give me a second," Sungmin said. Seohyun giggled at his silliness. She could barely hear Kyuhyun yelling at his hyung.

"Seo?"

"Kyu!" Seohyun said with glee.

"What's up, Seororo? Are we still on for tonight?"

"Yes, but what time are we meeting up?"

"Hmm... I still have to rehearse 'Hero' with the others, so how about 18:00?"

"Sure! I'll meet you then!"

"Wait, Seohyun, before you go, why did you call Sungmin to get me?"

"Oh, you see, I left my phone at home, and I didn't remember your number, so I called Sunny if she could give me your number, but she must have given me Sungmin's number by mistake," Seohyun explained.

"Wait a minute, you didn't have your phone all morning?"

"No, I left it at home."

"So, I wasn't texting you like I thought I was?"

"You were texting me?" Seohyun asked.

"I thought I was. You didn't change your number or anything, did you?"

"No, it's the same as it always was."

"Wait, you said you weren't coming tonight, but now you call me to ask what time we should meet. What the hell is going on? Are you OK?" Kyuhyun asked, getting both worried and irritated at the same time.

"I never said I wasn't coming, Oppa," Seohyun said, also getting worried but also confused.

"," Kyuhyun murmured.

"Hey, don't swear."

"Listen, Seo, I think someone – "

"Seohyun! Come back to rehearsal!" Won Geun called.

"Huh, who's that?" Kyuhyun asked with a bit of envy in his voice.

"Sorry, Oppa, I have to go now. I'll see you tonight!" Seohyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter