Girls, Come Over!

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, Sooyoung! You're awake!" The petite woman quickly took off her shoes and sunglasses and placed the plastic bags on the table.

"Good morning, Taeyeonnie. Where did you go?"

"I went out to get some snacks for us! Oppa! Come inside!" Taeyeon pulled him inside.

"Leeteuk-oppa!!! How long will you be with us until you have to go back?" Sooyoung asked after giving Leeteuk a hug.

"Actually, I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so I want to hang out with you guys as much as I can," Leeteuk smiled, wrapping his arm around Taeyeon.

"Omo, Siwon-oppa! Did you get Tiffany her medication?" Taeyeon asked.

"Neh, Taeyeon. She's sleeping now." Sooyoung frowned when she noticed his smile when he mentioned her name.

"Oh, by the way! Leeteuk-oppa was thinking about hanging out with Girls' Generation with him and the rest of Super Junior! Will you come?" Taeyeon asked, her eyes sparkling like a little girl's eyes.

"Sure, Unnie! I'd love to. I'll call the other members."

"Uh, Leeteuk-hyung, y-you never talked to u-us, though..." Siwon peeped, afraid of what will unravel if he and Sooyoung were in the same room. I mean, who knows if what happened a couple minutes ago between them could happen later tonight?

"Aish, Siwonnie, don't worry! I'm sure the other members will enjoy having SNSD over! I know I will," Leeteuk winked, pulling Taeyeon closer to him.

"Don't be such a ert, Oppa~" Taeyeon said while texting the other girls who were out.

"LEETEUK-OPPA!!!" A bunch of girls, specifically Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun, screamed and tackled Leeteuk with hugs.

"YAH! YOU GIRLS ARE G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter