Truth or Dare

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music was loud, the stereos bouncing along to the beat. Empty pizza boxes were all over the floor. Half-full soju bottles were in their hands with plenty more in the refrigerator. Everyone was laughing, dancing, singing, chatting, and smiling. At this point, everyone was too busy having fun.

Someone turned off the stereo, and everyone else turned their attention towards the one who ended their fun.

"Guys! We shouldn't just be dancing! We should do something else!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Aish, Hyung, we were having fun dancing! At least I was!" Eunhyuk whined.

"You think everyone can dance as long as you and Hyoyeon? We're not the dancing machines," Taeyeon teased, sticking her tongue out. "We should do Truth or Dare."

"Sure, let's take a break from dancing," Sooyoung agreed.

Everyone worked together to clean up the empty pizza boxes and soju bottles off the floor before sitting in a lop-sided circle. Well, oval.

"Yah! You just touched my !"

Everyone looked over to see Yuri yelling at Donghae.

"No I didn't? You sat on my hand," he replied, hanging his arm around Yoona's shoulders.

"Yuri, calm down. Just sit down, OK? It was probably an accident," Taeyeon sighed, playing with Leeteuk's fingers.

Slyly, Yoona gave Yuri the most threatening glare she could.

"You didn't really touch her, right?" Yoona whispered into her boyfriend's ear.

"Yes, I really didn't. I kept my hand on the floor." Yoona still felt a bit concerned, so she leaned closer to Donghae, showing the group to whom he belonged. Jessica, sitting across from the couple, rolled her eyes.

"Who wants to go first?" Sunny asked, grabbing a slice of pizza.

"I'll start. Yoona, truth or dare?" Donghae smiled, patting the woman's leg next to him.

"Yah, that's not fair! You're gonna make her do something stupid and not embarrassing!" Sooyoung whined. "You can't ask your girlfriend!"

"Yes I can, now hush! Yoongie, truth or dare?"

"Truth, and don't you ask me any personal question, Oppa."

"Yah, I think I know you long enough. Yoong, how much do you love me?"

Everyone aww'd and ooo'd, making Yoona blush. She hid her now-crimson face with her hands, too embarrassed to answer.

"We're waiting, Yoong!" Taeyeon teased.

In a blink of an eye, Yoona lifted her face out of embarrassment, cupped Donghae's face with her hands, and brought her lips towards his, clearly not afraid to show her affection. Most of the people went wild, giggling and making silly comments, but the others just rolled their eyes.

"YOONHAE! YOONHAE!" The others cheered. Yoona's face looked like a red cherry. She hid her face in the crook of her boyfriend's neck. Donghae chuckled, rubbing her back soothingly.

"Aish, that's so weak, Yoona! You only love him that much?" Shindong joked.

"I'm sure Yoona-unnie is just shy, neh?" Seohyun smiled, defending her unnie.

"Hae-oppa, I thought you didn't like skinship?" Jessica commented, her face showing no sign of banter or amusement.

"Aish, Sica, he needs to show some sort of affection to his girlfriend, right?" Taeyeon responded.

"Yah, Yoong, you can't just hide like that. It's your turn," Sunny commented, trying to continue the game.

Yoona sat up, wiping her tears of embarrassment away. "Sooyoung-unnie, truth or dare?"

"Dare." The others ooo'd in response.

"I dare you to eat a slice of pizza that someone stepped on," Yoona smiled devilishly.

"Yah, how disgusting, Yoona!" Hyoyeon shoved her.

"Yah! She's a shikshin! She'll eat almost anything!" Yoona responded in defense.

"Easy!" Sooyoung got a fresh slice of pepperoni pizza from a box.

"Yah! Someone has to step on it!" Taeyeon shouted.

Immediately, Sooyoung dropped the slice before stepping on it with her bare foot. The bottom of her foot was covered with oil, grease, tomato sauce, and a piece of pepperoni. Without reluctance, Sooyoung picked up the flattened slice and shoved half of it into . Some of the girls looked away, others watched in shock.

"Hahaha! Nice job, Sooyoung!" Shindong chuckled, giving her a high-five.

"Cheater." Yoona stuck her tongue out.

"Be more specific next time. You never specified who had to step on my pizza."

"Did it taste bad?" Ryeowook asked before taking another gulp of soju.

"Yah, my foot is clean, Wookie!" Sooyoung whined, lightly slapping his arm.

"Sooyoung, it's your turn," Eunhyuk said before taking another slice of pizza.

"Oh, right. Siwon-oppa, truth or dare?"

Siwon gulped, afraid of what this girl could ask. He decided to take the safe route. "T-Truth, Sooyoung."

"Aish, you're such a chicken. OK, who's your favorite member in Girls' Generation?" All the girls watched Siwon, who was wide-eyed.

"Yah, why is everyone looking at me?!"

"We want to know! Now spill the beans!" Sunny giggled.

After contemplating for a minute, Siwon finally spoke.

"Tiffany." Some of the girls were surprised, but the others expected him to say her name, especially Sooyoung, who frowned. Fortunately, due to her fever, Tiffany wasn't in good condition to go to the party. It made Siwon feel less embarrassed.

"Why?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well, I think Tiffany is very beautiful, especially her smile. But, most importantly, she's hard-working, determined, confident, and has a beautiful voice. Sure, she says some things that shouldn't be said, but she's a nice girl."

"Aigoo, how cute, Siwonnie," Sungmin chuckled, pinching his cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter