Surprise, Surprise

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi,

How's the military life? Heechul always said it being away from Super Junior, but you have Yesung with you, so it might not be as bad. It's been four months, and the girls are still mad at each other. Yoona is still ignoring Jessica and Yuri. In fact, she's been spending more time talking to her boyfriend than with those two, and Yoona only gets to talk to him once per week. Hyoyeon is doing fine... without dealing with Yuri. Who knew Hyo could hold a grudge for so long? Sunny is pretending to be fine with Seohyun's new boyfriend, but I know how much it hurts her on the inside. Sooyoung and Tiffany realized the dark aura around the others when the nine of us arrived in Tokyo. Our second Japan tour promoting our second Japanese album was crazy, but it didn't feel fun knowing my girls are actually angry inside. What should I do? I hope to see you soon.

Taeyeon

Taeyeon was truly exhausted. Her girls still haven't gotten back together, and she doesn't have Leeteuk to support her. The other eight girls, except Tiffany, were out doing their own things. Tiffany knew Taeyeon inside and out, and whenever something's wrong, Tiffany will do anything to bring back the kid leader.

"Hey, Taeng," Tiffany smiled, bringing a cup of lemonade to Taeyeon, who was writing a letter.

"Tiffany? You haven't gone out?"

"No, I want to stay with you."

Taeyeon sighed as she placed her pen and letter on the table and took a large gulp of the lemonade.

"Taeyeon, I can tell you're stressed, and I want to do anything I can to help you. I'm not Leeteuk, but I won't cease to make you smile again. The girls and I were devastated when you went through the whole depression stage when Leeteuk left for the military. We don't want that to happen again."

"I'm sorry, Tiffany. You know it breaks my heart when the girls are like this. This has never happened to such an extent before, and it seems like I can't do anything to fix SNSD. I'm not worthy to be a leader, Fany."

"Don't be ridiculous, Taeng! You're an amazing leader! No one's perfect, after all."

"But a leader should be able to keep the group together, and right now it looks like I'm losing control. Super Junior had gone through so much worse than we did, yet Leeteuk pulled it together and Super Junior is still one big brotherly family. Why can't I be as good as Leeteuk?"

"Taeyeon, don't worry. You won't be alone. You have me and Sooyoung, plus all our other friends like TVXQ, f(x), SHINee, Big Bang, BoA, EXO, yadda yadda. We can pull through, Unnie," Tiffany smiled her famous eye smile.

"Thanks, Fany. I think we can do it."

I think.

"Where do you want to go now?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Let's go to a restaurant or buffet," Sooyoung whined, holding her growling stomach.

"Didn't we just go to that one restaurant half an hour ago?"

"I have high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter