Things Get Worse

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyoyeon-unnie wasn't lying," another voice said.

The three girls turned around to the source of the voice.

"Yoona?" Yuri spoke.

"What are you talking about, Yoong?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hyoyeon was telling the truth," Yoona replied.

"I never talked about Hyoyeon behind her back. Yoona is lying," Yuri said.

"Yuri, don't do this to yourself. Just confess," Jessica said.

"I am not confessing to anything. Yoona is lying."

"Yuri, if you don't say anything, I will."

"You can't say anything, Yoona. There's nothing you can say."

"Be quiet, Yuri. Yoona, what has Yuri said about Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, what did she tell Eunhyuk?" Jessica added.

"Well, speaking of Eunhyuk, he's the reason why Yuri is acting like this," Yoona started.

"What?! What does he have to do with Hyoyeon and me?!" Yuri asked, raising her voice.

"Gotcha, Yul."

"Yuri, are you jealous again?" Jessica asked, understanding what Yoona is leading to.

"Aish, Yul, as much as you like him, you cannot be with him. He's already in a relationship," Taeyeon said.

"I don't like him, Taeyeon," Yuri hesitated.

"You're never a good liar, Yuri," Yoona said.

"Yul, that's no reason to say things about a fellow band member," Taeyeon said.

"Oh no, Taeyeon, that's only one of the reasons," Yoona added.

"Yoona, are you delusional?! Why are you lying to them?!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Shut up, Yuri! It's time we know you for who you really are!" Yoona shouted.

The whole room was silent. Yoona never yelled or cursed at Yuri before.

"Yoona... What happened to YoonYul?" Yuri said, her voice trembling.

"We may be YoonYul in front of the camera, but not in real life. You are such a two-faced person, Yuri. You look like a cheerful and silly girl who loves everyone, but when there's no camera watching you, you talk about almost every SNSD member behind our backs. You talk to me about Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and even our maknae Seohyun," Yoona exploded. Jessica's and Taeyeon's face showed pure shock. Never before have they seen Yoona explode and especially to Yuri.

"Yoona..."

"I'm not done, Yuri. You always talked about Hyoyeon to me behind her back. You said she doesn't deserve all of this attention ever since 'The Boys' was released. You thought Hyoyeon ruined SNSD's image because of her hip-hop dancing and appearance. You even thought you should have been the Dancing Queen of SNSD. Well, Yuri, you're dead wrong. Hyoyeon is a beautiful and talented member, but that's not all she is. She is my best friend who would comfort me whenever I was feeling depressed. What did you do? Stand in front of a mirror and complain about how chubby you are and how you should go on a diet. I'm tired of your nagging. If Hyoyeon were listening right now, I want her to know that she's right and I'm on her side. Kwon Yuri, you are a bad friend," Yoona finished before running to Hyoyeon's room.

The three girls were utterly shocked. Suddenly, Yuri shouted, "Fine, Yoona! If you want to act like a , then our friendship is over!"

Jessica and Taeyeon were speechless. Taeyeon was ready to pull out her hair. She couldn't deal with the members arguing with each other. Yes, this has happened before, but never before have they called each other names. She knew if she didn't bring everyone together, it could be the end of Girls' Generation. Suddenly, her phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Taeyeon weakly smiled when she heard that familiar voice respond.

"Hey Tae, why are you still awake?"

"Sorry, Jungsoo, I'm just having girl troubles."

"With the girls? What happened?"

"Oppa, I need your help. I need some advice from a leader."

"What's going on, Taengoo?" Taeyeon always giggled whenever she heard Jungsoo, or Leeteuk, call her "Taengoo."

"I'm afraid that... that..."

"Yes? What is it?"

"Girls' Generation might disband."

Leeteuk promised Taeyeon he'll call her again whenever his schedule was free, which was highly unlikely since he was in the military. Surprisingly, he was given some time to use the phone to call anyone for a limited amount of time. You can guess whom he used his minutes on. Taeyeon, however, couldn't sleep. With all of this going on, how can anyone? Eventually, sleep overpowered her, who ended up sleeping on the floor. After a few hours, the clock struck 8:00. Seohyun, SNSD's sweet maknae, was the first to rise. She didn't know what happened among some of the SNSD members, but she sure was suspicious when she noticed Taeyeon sleeping on the kitchen floor. Seohyun, being the sweet girl, decided to carry Taeyeon to the sofa. Suddenly, Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes.

"Seohyun? What time is it?" Taeyeon whispered.

"It's 8:06, Unnie. I woke up a few minutes ago." Seohyun replied just as quietly.

"I see," Taeyeon replied, slowly getting up as Seohyun helped her.

"Why were you sleeping on the floor? It's bad for your back," Seohyun asked.

"I was sleeping on the floor?"

Seohyun nodded.

"Oh, I must have been sleepwalking," Taeyeon lied. "I'll be careful next time."

Being the oblivious and naïve member, Seohyun accepted Taeyeon's lie immediately.

"You look tired, Unnie. Did you not get enough sleep?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm fine. Maybe my sleeping on the floor made me look awful. Don't worry."

I'm sorry, Seo. I don't need anymore stress. It's best that you, along with Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Sunny, don't know.

When Seohyun went to the bathroom, Sunny woke up and walked out of her room.

"Good morning, Tae!" Sunny exclaimed, her smile bringing light throughout the room. Maybe that's why she calls herself "Sunny."

"Good morning, Sunny. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, but it doesn't seem like you did. Did you sleepwalk again?"

"Yeah. My body is a little sore, but I'll be alright."

"No, Unnie, we're rehearsing 'I Got a Boy' again. You shouldn't be sore anywhere."

"Sunny, I said – "

Taeyeon stopped when she felt Sunny massaging her shoulders. She hasn't felt this comfortable since 'The Boys' was released.

"Don't talk, just relax and think happy thoughts," Sunny said.

"But how – "

"Sungmin-oppa taught me a few years ago. Now be quiet and relax."

Taeyeon obeyed and closed her eyes. She thought about her parents, her siblings, her dear Jungsoo, the entire Super Junior, and especially her SNSD members. She reminisced about all the great times she had with them. Suddenly, she thought about what happened a few hours before. All of the screaming, cursing, crying, and accusing. It was a madhouse. Even worse? It was serious.

"Taeyeon? Are you alright? You're tensing up," Sunny asked.

"W-What? I'm fine. I might have had a muscle spasm or something."

Not as naïve as Seohyun, Sunny asked, "Taeyeon, what's wrong? Something is bothering you."

"I'm fine, Sunny. You should go to the bathroom and wash up. I'll wake up the others."

Obeying SNSD's leader, Sunny shrugged her shoulders and went to the bathroom.

It was easy for Taeyeon to wake Sooyoung and Tiffany since they got enough sleep. It was a bit harder to wake the others, so she decided to get a bowl of cold water, and boy, did that wake the others. Well, for Jessica, Taeyeon added a slice of cucumber, and that did the trick.

The whole dorm was silent, which was unusual. Usually, the girls would be talking about their dreams from the night before, but there was absolute silence.

"Fany, do you know what's going on?" Sunny asked Tiffany.

"I don't know. Something must have happened last night among some of the members."

"Maybe they all had an argument," Seohyun added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter