Why?

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, stay away from me," Siwon begged, backing up to the opposite wall.

"No, please don't run away. Let me talk to you as a friend," Sooyoung begged, slowly closing the door behind her, returning the room to utter darkness. "Aish, it's so dark in here. What were you doing in here?"

"Oh, you know, just needed a break from all the noise," he half lied. Almost immediately, Leeteuk's laugh reverberated through the walls. "I wish we had soundproof walls..."

"No kidding. Well, anyway, I just want to apologize for what I did to you. Soonkyu said it was a good way to get a man's mind off of other girls... I didn't want to do it, but I guess I had no other way," Sooyoung admitted, slightly blushing out of embarrassment. Even in the dark, Siwon could understand how flustered she must have looked. He chuckled and pulled her into his embrace.

"Sooyoung, I understand how you feel. Getting a man's attention can be so easy if you have the body and looks. I'm not saying you're unattractive or anything, but some men aren't easily enticed by a woman's figure," Siwon said, breaking the embrace and patting her shoulders.

"Wait, does that mean you're gay?" A puzzled Sooyoung asked with wide eyes.

Siwon also replied with wide eyes. He laughed and lightly put his fist on her head. "No no no! That's not what I'm trying to say! I mean some men are attracted by a woman's personality and character. Sure, physical appearance is a factor most of the time, but I could meet the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and still be turned off because she's superficial or swears profusely. Sooyoung, you're a natural beauty with your sparkling brown eyes, thin and tall physique, and soft and fair complexion –"

"Then why won't you be my boyfriend?! You keep complimenting me, yet you're just playing with my emotions!" Sooyoung shouted, close to shedding warm tears of betrayal.

"Shh, Sooyoung! Please! Don't attract attention!" Siwon begged, noticing a sudden silence atmosphere outside the room.

"You don't like me, right? You just pretended you had feelings for me!" Sooyoung continued, her voice not getting any softer.

"Please, Sooyoung! I never tried to use you! Just calm down and let me finish!" Siwon was slowly losing his mind as he pulled his hair.

"You think I don't know about you and Miyoung? The quick glances, smiles, and hand motions you two would communicate with? You're not fooling me. You're not fooling anyone! What does she have that I don't?! What do I need to do to win your heart?!" 

Siwon was distraught. Never before had he seen Sooyoung so upset before. Even though he knew he didn't do anything to intentionally hurt his dongsaeng, he felt remoseful for making her feel betrayed and lied to. Sure, he may have been a gentleman towards her before, but that's just his personality. Ever since he met her a decade or so ago, he's only had one girlfriend, Stella, who broke up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter