Prepare for Trouble

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, maybe I'm wrong. Yoona thought. It's not like Donghae is the only person, besides herself, who owns a navy blue Abercrombie sweatjacket. It's probably someone else. After all, he said he was busy tonight.

But, she had to make sure. After all, they had been dating for 11 months. She had to make sure she wasn't being cheated on.

Please let it be someone else... Yoona prayed as she walked down the steps to the main floor. She stood in the corner, where Jessica and Abercrombie Boy couldn't see her, but she could see them. She watched their every move. Yes, she was stalking them.

"One strawberry and one chocolate please," Jessica said to the person behind the counter.

Donghae loves strawberry! Yoona gasped. She kept watching. She shouldn't make the wrong assumption until she was certain.

After they got their order, they were about to leave, but Jessica pulled him back. Yoona couldn't make out what Jessica was saying, but whatever she said got them to sit at a table.

"Mmm! This ice cream is so good! It's so creamy!" Jessica smiled as she scooped up some more of her chocolate ice cream.

"Yeah, it's very good," the male replied.

"Do you want some of mine?" Jessica asked, holding a spoonful of her ice cream in front of the man.

"Sure."

Yoona gasped as she saw Jessica give the man some of her ice cream.

They're using the same spoon! Yoona started to worry.

Things got worse when she witnessed the male feed Jessica some of his ice cream.

I swear to God, Donghae. If that's you with Jessica, you're dead.

Yoona was fuming when she noticed the man take out his phone.

That phone case... Yoona thought, talking about the brown checkered phone case.

Yoona felt her heart sink when she noticed the phone's wallpaper.

She took that picture using his phone.

Yoona was bubbling with fury. How dare you, Lee Donghae. You tell me you're busy, yet you still have all the time in the world to hang out with one of your ex-girlfriends?

"Yoona?"

Yoona turned around to see Taeyeon.

"Were you here the whole time? I was looking all over for you!" Taeyeon said.

"Sorry, Unnie. Can we go home now?"

"Sure – wait, isn't that Jessica? Let's go say hi!" Taeyeon didn't even walk step until Yoona pulled her back.

"No, don't go."

"Why not?"

"Do you not see whom she's with?"

Taeyeon looked over at the male sitting closely next to her. Although he was wearing sunglasses, the phone case and sweatshirt made it obvious.

"Is that Donghae?"

Yoona slowly nodded in grief.

"And Jessica... Oh my goodness..." Taeyeon said in disbelief.

"Yeah, now do you see why?" Yoona asked, her eyes watering.

"We can deal with her when she gets back. If we confront them now, we'll make a scene," Taeyeon said, pulling Yoona up.

Yoona didn't answer. As Taeyeon and Yoona were leaving, Yoona kept staring at how romantic Jessica and Donghae were being.

I thought I could trust you, Donghae.

Were you just using me to get back with Jessica?

"Yah, Sica! We were supposed to head back! I'm busy, remember?"

"If you were so busy, you could have stayed home," Jessica said.

"You made me come, though!"

"I didn't make you. I didn't threaten you or anything."

"Regardless, you have to repay me."

"Pay you for what?"

"I bought the ice cream, didn't I?"

"You're the gentleman. You're supposed to pay for your lady."

"You're a lady? That's funny. When you're walking, you look like a sergeant because your feet are pointed outwards."

"Yah, shut up, Oppa!" Jessica nearly shouted, slapping him.

"I'm kidding, Sica. God, you hit just as hard as Yoona does."

"I don't leave bruises, unlike Yoona does! She once punched Hyoyeon's face for fun, and Hyo ended up getting a bruise! You don't know how bad Yoona felt after that."

"I said I was kidding, Sica. Now let's head back. I'm getting cold."

"Alright alright. Let me leave a tip."

"Oh my god, where is it?!"

Eunhyuk woke up to hear his best friend yelling and throwing things everywhere.

"Dude, it's 1:32, and you're still awake? Go back to bed," Eunhyuk said, rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

"Ah, Hyuk! You're awake! I need another pair of hands. I can't find my phone," Donghae said.

"How did you lose your phone? You cherish your phone more than you cherish Yoona and me combined..."

"I do not! Yoona is my number one priority."

"I see. Yoona is more important than I?" Eunhyuk joked, pretending to be offended.

"Yes," Donghae joked, receiving a hard slap on the back. "Now help me find my phone!"

"Alright alright. I don't need someone to come in here seeing the place a mess."

They looked everywhere. Under couches, in cabinets, every pocket of every article of clothing, even in their microwave! Alas, neither Donghae nor Eunhyuk could find the phone.

"Face it, Hae. It's not here. We'll ask the others if they've seen it, OK?" Eunhyuk said, giving up.

"But I remember leaving it here!" Donghae complained.

"You remember? Hae, you're a fish. Your memory lasts for only a few seconds," Eunhyuk joked.

"Hey, shut up!"

"Why do you even need your phone right now?"

"I want to call Yoona. I haven't heard her voice in weeks..." Donghae admitted, sitting on the couch.

Plopping down next to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter