The Jacket

The End of Girls' Generation? [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with the long face, Yoona?" Kim Taeyeon, the leader of the famous Girls' Generation, asked one of her members.

"I was supposed to go out with Donghae tonight, but he ended up canceling on me," Im Yoona, the group's visual, whined.

"Maybe something important came up. You can hang out with me!" Taeyeon smiled, hoping Yoona won't be depressed.

"But I want to go out with him!"

"Hey, do you not want to hang out with your unnie?" Taeyeon asked, pretending to be heart-broken.

"You know that's not what I mean. It's just that we have been so busy with the whole 'I Got a Boy' craze that I've had no time to see him."

"Aw, you miss him already? Tell you what, why don't the two of us go out? Have a little girls' night out?"

"But – "

"No buts. Get your mind off of that guy for at least one night so you can hang out with your bandmate," Taeyeon ordered.

"So commanding..." Yoona murmured as she grabbed her coat.

"Look at that!" Yoona said, pointing at the beautiful wedding dress displayed on the window. "Wow, that dress makes me want to get married right now!"

"Hopefully Donghae will put a ring on it soon! Oh wait, he already has!" Taeyeon joked, receiving a light slap on her arm.

"What are you talking about, Unnie? He never proposed to me."

"Do you not check the Internet? Your 'Yoonhae' fans have already pointed out numerous pictures of your and Donghae's matching ring."

"Ha. Very funny."

"Where do you want to go now? Your choice."

After contemplating for a solid five minutes, Yoona finally spoke.

"I'm actually kind of hungry..." Yoona admitted, rubbing her groaning belly.

"As always... Where do you want to eat?" Taeyeon asked, getting her wallet.

"Oh! There's a new opening of the new ice cream shop! Let's go there!" Yoona giggled, pointing at the simple, but adorable ice cream shop a few blocks from where they were standing.

"Ice cream at night? That's not good for you."

"You sound like Seohyun! She's the reason why my stomach is growling at me!"

"Fine, fine. Let's – "

Taeyeon couldn't finish her sentence, for Yoona had already dragged her towards the ice cream shop.

"Look, Unnie! This shop has a little ice cream mascot!" Yoona laughed, talking about the little girl dressed in an ice cream costume.

"Is this a family restaurant? Maybe she is the family's daughter," Taeyeon said, looking at the neon signs of the shop.

"Hello, little one! What flavor ice cream are you supposed to be?" Yoona asked, lowering herself so she's at eye-level with the little girl.

"I'm strawberry! It's my favorite flavor!" The girl smiled, showing a gap where her two front teeth should be.

"Really? That's adorable! My boyfriend likes strawberry, too!"

"You have a boyfriend? Wow, he's so lucky! You're so pretty!"

"Do you want to take a picture with me?"

Afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter