6

"Bestfriends"

---Hani's POV---

"ANNYEONG!" I tapped Hoya oppa shoulders and he jumped a little in shock. "Mianhae, did I scare you?" I stuck out my tongue. "It's okay." He smiled. "Why are you alone? They didn't ask you to eat with them?" I frowned. How could the oppas let him eat alone! "Aniyo, I told them to go ahead without me. I need to visit the library." He shook his hand frantically. "Oh.. You're really nerdy huh?" I chuckled and he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "I'll go with you then!" I beamed and hooked my arm in his. "You don't have to. Don't you need to eat?" He raised his thick brows. "Don't you have to eat then?" I asked. "I forgot to bring my food to school." he confessed. "We can share!" I beamed and pulled him towards the bench at the garden. "Aren't you going to sit?" I chuckled as he stood beside the table awkwardly. "I need to go to the library.." He was about to turn away when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down. "Oppa, you don't like me?" I pouted. Why is he rejecting me so much? "A-ANIYO!" His eyes widened in shock. "Means you like me right?!" I beamed. "You can say so.." he rubbed the back of his neck. "You don't mind using the same utensils do you?" I asked and he shooked his head. "Good!" I beamed and scooped a spoonful of rice and placed it in front of his mouth. "Ah!" I urged him to open his mouth and he did. "Is it nice?" I asked and he leaned backwards a little. Am I making him feel uncomfortable?

 

---Woohyun's POV---

"Why isn't Hani here yet? We'll always eat here on Wednesdays.." I asked as I looked around for her. "Maybe some guy invited her to join him for lunch?" Sungyeol shrugged, earning glares from both Myungsoo and I. "What? I was just kidding okay!" He shrugged. "I'm going to go look for her." I stood up and grab my lunchbox. "I'm coming wi-" Myungsoo tried to stand up but was pulled down by Sungyeol. "No you're not, stay here and eat with me. Myungyeol time now." Sungyeol grinned and Myungsoo send me an apologetic look. I went to her class but she wasn't there so I continued walking through the corridors, looking into every classroom, hoping that she's in one of them.

"Hyung!" I turned around when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. "Sungjong ah." I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Are you looking for Hani?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, I saw her at the garden with the new Busan guy." He said. "Busan guy? Hoya?" I asked but he shrugged. "I don't know his name, but his busan accent is quite strong.." He tapped a finger on his chin. Why is Hani with Hoya? Didn't Hoya said that he was going to the library? "Thanks Sungjong ah." I patted his shoulder and turned around, heading towards the garden. "When are you going to tell her?" Sungjong's words made me stop in my tracks. "Bwoh?" I turned around facing in confusion. "Hyung, when are you going to tell her that you like her?" He asked. "I.. You.. You knew?" I stuttered. "Duh! Who doesn't?! You're always talking about her. Hani this Hani that. Always following her around, protecting her from guys that tried to woo her." He said and crossed his arms on his chest. "So, when are you going to let her know?" He seemed determined to get an answer from me. "I don't know.." I muttered. I really don't know when I'm going to tell her. What if she doesn't like me like how I liked her? Will it affect our friendship? If it does, I'd rather not tell her and stay like this. "Hyung, if you're not going to tell her, someone else will.." He patted my shoulder and walked past me. "Ya! What do you mean?!" I yelled after him but he just shrugged and waved before walking away.

I entered the garden and spotted the 2 sitting quite close together on the garden bench and she even fed him her food. My heart sank immediately. Is this jealousy I felt? Is that why Sungjong said that someone else will tell her before I did? I breathed in deeply and walked towards them. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I beamed down at them and tried to squeeze into the little space between them. "Hyunie oppa! What are you doing?!" She chuckled and hit me on the shoulder lightly as she moved so that I could have more space. "Lunch together with both of you!" I grinned and opened my lunchbox. You don't have to squeeze between us you know?" Hani laughed. "What's wrong with wanting to sit next to you?" I pouted and she laughed even louder. "You should exchange seats with me, I'm sharing my food with Hoya oppa." She smiled and stood up so that I could move over but I stay rooted to my seat. She arched an eyebrow at me but I just grinned. "I can share mine with him." I said and pulled her down back to her seat. "You don't mind, do you?" I asked Hoya and he  stare at us for a while before shaking his head. "Actually I'm quite full already, I'm going to the library, enjoy your lunch." He pushed up his specs with a smile and walked away.

"You scare him away!" Hani smacked my shoulder lightly before standing up and limping towards Hoya. "I'm coming with you." She beamed, hooking her arms in his. Hoya turned back to look at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm coming too!" I yelled and ran after the 2, running in between to seperate them. I thought I caught Hoya smirking from the corner of my eyes but I just shrugged it off. Hoya and I insisted Hani to sit down on the couch to wait for Hoya as he went searching for his books and after much persuasion, she finally obeyed. "Aren't you hungry?" She asked as I lay down next to her on the couch, positioning my head on her lap. "I feel full just by looking at you." I grinned. "Don't be such a greaseball. Go find Eunjung." She laughed and tried to push me off her lap. "We broke up." I mumbled as I clutched onto her top to stop myself from getting swept off her lap. "What?" She widened her eyes. "Shh!" I hushed her and she placed a finger on her lips, making me chuckle. "We broke up." I repeated and turned my body so that my face was facing her stomach. "Why?" She asked as she played with my hair. "Because.." I love you "We're not working out." I said and snuggled my face closer to her stomach. "Ya, it's itchy you know!" Hani pushed my face away slightly. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked as Hyunie lay down next to me on the couch, positioning his head on my lap. He didn't evem eat his lunch and he followed us to the library. "I feel full just by looking at you." he grinned. "Don't be such a greaseball. Go find Eunjung." I laughed and tried to push him off my lap. What if she sees us so close again? "We broke up." He mumbled as I clutched onto my top tightly to prevent himself from falling off my lap. "What?" I spoke a little too loudly. "Shh!" He hushed me and I quickly placed a finger on my lips. "We broke up." He repeated and turned so that he's facing my stomach. "Why?" I asked as I played with his hair. I haven't noticed that his hair have grown so long.. "Because.." He paused. "We're not working out." He said, snuggling closer to my stomach. "Ya, it's itchy you know!" I laughed, pushing his face away. I didn't really care about them breaking up since Hyunie still looks quite cheerful to me but his hair bothers me abit. "Your hair grew long.." I said as I played with his hair. "Yea.. It did. You didn't cut it for quite some time.." He mumbled, apparently drifting off to sleep. It's true, it's been some time since I cut his hair for him, I didn't even noticed his hair grew this long after avoiding him. I was always the one doing it for him since I was 10..

(Flashback)
"Good morning princess~" I opened my eyes and saw Hyunie oppa grinning at me. "What are you doing here?!" I yelled and he quickly covered my mouth. "Shh! Hyungs might hear you!" He hushed me and made me promise to keep my mouth shut before he would release it. "How did you come in?! I locked my door!" I widened my eyes. "Not telling you!" He stuck of his tongue as he sat on my bed in front of me. "Well then.. SUNG-" I was about to shout for Sungkyu oppa when he covered my mouth again, but he used too much strength this time, causing the me to fall back with him hovering on me. Then we heard knocks on my door and we froze. "Hani ah, did you call oppa?" Sungkyu oppa asked at the door. "Aniya! Oppa, I'm still tired! Let me sleep for a while more!" I yelled. "Okay! I'll keep some pancakes for you then!" He yelled. We heard him walking into his room and cosed his door before we sighed in relieve. "You know you'll get us killed right?" Hyunie oppa rolled his eyes. "You were the one that came into my room!" I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "So how did you come in?" I asked. "There." He said and pointed towards the balcony. From my balcony, there's his balcony, which means our rooms were just right next to each others. 

"Why are you here?" I asked as I adjusted my bed hair. "Umma made me go for a haircut. I don't even like the barber. So I came here to hide." He pouted and I chuckled. "But your hair grew quite long.." I said as I observed his ruffling his hair. "I'll cut for you then!" I beamed and he looked at me in shock. "What?" I opened my drawer and took out a pair or scissors. "It's okay, I'll just live with my long hair! Myabe you can braid it for me!" He chuckled. "But I don't like guys with long hair.." I said as I out the scissors back into the drawer. "Fine! Cut it for me!" He closed his eyes tightly. "I'll make it look nice! Don't worry!" I beamed and took the scissors out again. "Go into the bathroom!" I instructed. He took a stool with him and sat in front of the mirror. "Remove your shirt, you won't want your shirt to get dirty, do you?" I laugh and he took it off, and quickly covered his stomach with his arms. "Wae?" I chuckled. "It's just, I havent trained it well enough for you to see it yet." His face reddens. "Araso, now look up if you want to looks good." I laughed. He lifted his head up obediently but didn't open his eyes at all and I started snipping. 

"Done!" I placed my hands on my hips and looked at my work proudly. "Does it look funny?" He asked without opening his eyes. "Of course!" I beamed. "Ya! Open your eyes!" I shouted but not too loud. He slowly opened one eye then the other. "Wow, you're so talented." He said as he fiddled with his hair as he looked into the mirror. "I know right.." I laughed. "You can wash up then go back home now." I said as I threw him a towel and went out of the room. After he was done bathing, he climbed out of my balcony window to his and I heard him yell for his umma to show off his new hairstyle. "I have to make sure to lock my windows when I sleep every night." I said before opening the door to see Myungsoo oppa standing outside eyeing me suspiciously. "Who are you talking to?!" He pushed past me into my room and looked around. "No one?" I blinked a few times. "Sure.." He eyes me suspiciously. "Come down and have your pancake before I eat them allllll up!" Dongwoo oppa pushed me towards the staircase. 
(End of flashback)

"I'm done, we can go." Hoya oppa came back with several books on his hands. "Okay!" I beamed and pushed Hyunie oppa off my lap, causing him to fall off the couch. "Give a warning next time.." He grumbled as we laughed at him and Hoya oppa helped him up. "How dare you!" Hyunie hooked his arm around my neck.. "Come over tonight, I'll cut your hair for you." I said and he let me go. "Jincha?!" He beamed and I nodded. "You cut his hair?" Hoya oppa looked surprise. "Yea, she's quite talented you know?" Hyunie laughs. "I'll cut for you next time." I smiled at Hoya oppa and he nodded. "Ya! Who says you can!" Hyunie pulled me away from him.

 

 


Hello,

I've finally updated! Have you guys been waiting?
Do remember to leave a comment alright! I'll be waiting!
Thank you!!

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul