11

"Bestfriends"

---Hani's POV---

"Stay here, I'll be right back." Hoya said before running away, leaving me at the bench. I kicked the small pebbles on the floor as I waited for him. I was about to stand up to go look for him when he came walkimg back with 2 icecream cones in his hands, which are already melting. "Vanilla?" He smiled. "Komawo oppa!" I gladly took the icecream from him and handed him some tissue to wipe off the stains on his hands. "Are you feeling much better?" He asked. "Yep! Thank you opa!" I my icecream happily but Woohyun oppa came back into my mind suddenly. "Oppa, do guys like slim and tall girls?" I asked and ye turned to look at me with a questioning look. "I guess so? Wae?" He asked. "Aniyo, I'm just curious." I shrugged but he doesn't seem to buy it. "Oppa, is Sooyoung pretty?" I asked. "I guess so?" He replied and I nodded. "Am I pretty?" I asked suddenly and he choked. "Am I that ugly? Do you have to choke on your icecream?" I laughed as I helped him wipe off the stain on his chin. I stopped when I realised he was staring at me. "Do I have stain on me too?" I asked but he shook his head. "You're beautiful." He said and I looked at him questioningly. "How can I be as pretty as someone like "Let's hurry back, I bet your brothers are waiting for their little princess." He chuckled as he stood up and I followed suit. 

We climbed onto the bus and a while later, my head started nodding off. Hoya pushed my head slightly so that it was leaning on his shoulder. "Go to sleep, you must be tired." He said softly and I drifted off to sleep after some time. He shook me up slightly before I stop and I rubbed my eyes with much tiredness. "Thank you oppa, your shoulder is very comfortable. Would you like to work as my pillow?" I joked and he chuckled. "The weather is starting to get cold." I said as I rubbed my hands together for warmth. He suddenly took my hand in his and pulled me along with me staring at the back of his head in confusion. "You won't feel that cold this way." He turned and waited for me to catch up. "Komawo, oppa." I smiled. We stopped walking when we reached the gate of my house and noticed that Hyunie was sitting right at the doorstep. "Hyunie!" I slipped my hands away from Hoya and ran towards him. "Why didn't you go inside? Aren't you cold?" I asked and noticed that his lips were slightly pale. I took his hands in mine and started rubbing it. "I'm okay." He grinned and ruffled my hair causing me to pout. "Oh!" I suddenly remembered that Hoya was still there. "Thank you for sending me home!" I smiled and he patted my head in return. "I'll go home then, see you in school tomorrow." He smiled before waving to Hyunie and walked back home. "Let's go in." I dragged Hyunie into the house. "I'm home!" I shouted and Sungkyu oppa poked his head out from the kitchen. "Why are you back with Woohyun? I thought Hoya brought you out?" He raised one of his brows. "He just left, Hyunie was sitting outside." I said as I removed my shoes. "You were?" Dongwoo oppa asked and Hyunie nodded. "Why didn't you come in? It's getting cold outside." He said. "I was just waiting for her." Hyunie said and I pulled him up to my room. "NO HANKY PANKY!" Dongwoo oppa yelled after us and we chuckled.

"Where did you go today?" He asked as he sat on the end of my bed. "Hoya oppa brought me to play and eat icrecream!" I beamed. "Oh.. Did you guys have fun?" He asked and I nodded. "How about you?" I asked. "Hmm?" He looked at me questioningly. "You brought the new girl around right? How did it go?" I asked. "Oh, Sooyoung you meant? She was a really nice girl! And pretty!" He grinned like an idiot, earning a smack from me. "Get out." I hissed. "Wae?!" He whined. "GET OUT!" I pushed him towards the door. "But-" "NO, GO OUT!" I pushed him with all my might but with a single push, he had me lying on the bed with him on top of me. We stayed in that position for a while before I quickly pushed him off me and he landed right beside me. With a flushing face, I opened the door of my room and motioned for him to get out. "I'll just take the balcony, it'll be faster to reach my room like this." He scratched the back of his neck and I just watched him climb over on his own. "Good night!" He yelled and I slammed my balcony door shut before replying him and laid on my bed.

"Hoya oppa said I'm pretty, you didn't even said that once." I groaned and the door swung open revealing Sungyeol oppa. "Hani! Your strawberries." He beamed and I walked over and realised that he had eaten almost all, leaving just 2 for me. "SUNGKYU OPPA! YEOLIE OPPA ATE UP MY STRAWBERRIES!" I yelled and he quickly covered my mouth with his hands. "Jebal, don't do this. He'll sew my mouth up!" He begged. "YA! LEE SUNGYEOL! YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR SHARE OF STRAWBERRIES AND YOU'RE STEALING HANI'S?!" Sungkyu oppa appeared at the end of the corridor. Sungyeol quickly placed the bowl of 2 strawberries in my hands and ran towards Myung oppa's room. "Go get yourself some more downstairs, araso?" Sungkyu oppa patted my head before charging towards Myung oppa's room. I went downstairs and got some strawberries before sitting down on the couch beside Dongwoo oppa. "Where's Woohyunie?" He asked without lifting his eyes off the TV. "He went back home." I simply said and stuffed a strawberry into my mouth. "HE KNOWS HOW TO TELEPORT?!" He finally turned his head to look at me and I noticed that his eyes widened so large that I thought his eyeballs would drop out. "He have a secret passageway in our house to his." I whispered and his eyes widened even more. 

(The next day)

"Annyeong, Hani ah!" Hoya greeted when I reached the dining table. "Oppa? Why are you here?" I asked. "For free breakfast!" He beamed. "I gave him free breakfast in exchange, he'll send you to school everyday." Sungkyu oppa said as he placed my breakfast in front of me. "Aren't you or Dongwoo oppa going to send me to school?" I pouted. "Mianhae, we have to start work earlier these days." He patted my head apologetically. "We'll get going then! Be careful on your way to school!" He said before leaving the house. "Myung oppa should wake up already.." I stood up and was about to call him wake up when Hoya pulled my wrist and made me sit back down. "He went to school with Sungyeol already. He said something about 'lightbulb'." He shrugged and I just continued eating my breakfast. "You don't have to do this you know?" I said as I put on my shoes. "What do you mean?" He raised a brow at me. "You don't have to send me to school everyday." I stood up. "I want to." He handed my bag to me. "Why? And thank you." I smiled. "Just because?" He smiled as we opened the door. "GOOD MORNING!" Hyunie appeared at the doorstep with flowers in his hands. "Ya! Why are you here?!" He narrowed his eyes at Hoya. "Sungkyu hyung asked me to send her to school everyday." Hoya boasted and Hyunie was about to retort something back when I pushed them aside and walked off without them. "Ya! Wait for me!" Hyunie yelled and ran up beside me. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO! Why did you leave Hani alone with this guy?!" Hyunie flung his arm over Myung oppa's shoulder when we saw him. "I'm team Hoya and Hani!" He said and swept Hyunie's arm away. "Bwoh?!" He yelled and chased after Myung oppa who quickly went into the class. "I'll send you back to class." Hoya said and I turned to walk away when I bumped into someone but Hoya managed to stabilise me. "I'm sorry.." I helped the girl up and realised that she was Sooyoung. "Annyeong! We meet again!" She beamed. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed and quickly walked towards the direction of my class. "You dropped your notebook." Hoya shoved the notebook into my arms. "See you at lunch later." He smiled before walking back to his class. "She's so pretty, how can I be compared to her?" I sighed and went to my seat. "Morning!" Sungmi greeted and I returned her a smile. "Hani ah, do you know whether Howon sunbae have anyone he likes?" Sungmi, my seat mate asked. "Not that I know of, wae?" I took out my textbook and placed it on the table. "Can I have his number?" She gave me her puppy eyes. "I can't give it to you without his permission." I replied and before she could say anything, the teacher came in and asked everyone to settle down. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

We were sitting in the canteen waiting for Hani when suddenly someone covered my eyes from behind. "Guess who!" The person said in a low voice. "Hani." I chuckled and took her hands off my eyes. "This is no fun.." She pouted and took the seat in between Woohyun and I. "YA! You used to play this with me only! Am I not your bestfriend anymore?" Woohyun whined but Hani just laughed at her. Just then someone started coughing behind me and we all turned to look. "Oh! I forgot about you, mianhae!" Hani quickly stood up and stood beside the girl. "This is my classmate, Sungmi." Hani said. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, I'm Sungmi." She bowed politely and looked at me, at least that's what I thought. "Umm.. I.." The girl started stuttering and we all looked at her awkwardly, waiting for her to finish her sentence. "She wants your number." Hani finished her sentence for her. "Bwoh?" I thought I mistook what she said but she repeated the same sentence again. "Me?" I pointed to myself and the girl nodded shyly. "Daebak!" Woohyun nudged me. I stood up awkwardly and bowed to apologise. "Wae?" She looked hurt with disappointment in her eyes. "I already have a crush, I'm sorry." I bowed again. She mumbled something and quickly went to her group of friends. 

"Who's your crush?!" Hani asked excitedly as she took her seat. "Don't you know?" L asked and Hani shook her head. "Nevermind then~" He said before stuffing fries into his mouth. "Who who who?" Her eyes widened in excitement. "Calm down and eat." Woohyun saved me by placing the fork in her hands and turning her away from me. "Am I the only one that doesn't know?" She frowned. "I don't think so." I muttered and she sighed. Why are you so dense, Hani ah? "Hello!" Sooyoung suddenly appeared behind Hani and I noticed that she stiffened when she heard her voice. "Can I join you guys?" She smiled. Woohyun was about to say something when L coldly said no. "Oh, never mind then. I'll just go somewhere else." She laughed awkwardly and was about to walk away when someone grabbed her wrist, which causes L and I to widen our eyes in surprise. "Oppa was just kidding, there's an extra space there, take a seat." Hani smiled genuinely. Who am I to kid, of course Hani would ask her to sit with us! She's just so nice, like the first time we first met. L rolled his eyes at Sooyoung before proceeding to feed Sungyeol the piece of meat that he have been stabbing earlier on. 

She took the empty seat in between Sungyeol and Woohyun gladly. "So you're Myungsoo's dongsaeng?" Sooyoung started after a long moment of silence. All the eyes on the table darted towards her and she looked surprise. "Umm.. Yes, I'm his sister but I guess he'll prefer you to call him L." Hani said and adverted her eyes to L, who's glaring at his empty plate in silence. "Wae? Calling him Myungsoo sounds more friendly, don't you think?" She smiled. "Nobody asked you to be friendly." L glared at her. "Oppa, that's not very nice.." Hani whispered but he just shrugged. "Sorry then, L.." Sooyoung said. "Anyway, I just came back from America, so I don't have much friends here, can I join you guys from now on?" She asked. I turned to look at Hani, who turned to look at Woohyun, to Sungyeol then to L. "Stop staring at me, you guys made me look like the bad guy. If my sister's okay with that, I'm okay." L said cooly. Sometimes I really wonder why is he so different when he's at home and when he's outside. When he's at home, he's Myungsoo, talkative, funny and weird. When he's outside, he's just L, typical cool guy with his cold glaring gaze. We all then turned to look at Hani who blinked a few times before agreeing. "Yay!" Sooyoung cheered and reached over to Hani's hands and give it a tight squeeze. "Call my unni, Hani ah." She beamed and Hani muttered a soft 'unni' before Sooyoung let her go. 

"Can you accompany me to the library? I don't really remember how to go." Sooyoung asked Woohyun after we were done eating. Woohyun glance over to Hani who gave him a small smile before he agreed and led Sooyoung towards the library. "Are you sure you're okay with her joining us?" Sungyeol asked Hani. "Why wouldn't I?" She looked confused. Does she not know her feelings yet? "Never mind, oppa will protect you from any harm!" Sungyeol ruffled her hair which causes her hair to be all over her face. "Oppa!" She groaned and adjusted her hair in frustration. "I'm going up to the rooftop for some fresh air." Hani muttered before leaving the table. "Go ahead." L said before I opened my mouth to tell them I'm going with her. I nodded and quickly caught up with her. "Oppa, why does it feel so weird here?" She patted her chest and showed a confused look. "What weird feeling?" I asked and she shrugged. "I just felt weird." She sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

"Guess who!" Hani suddenly appeared behind Hoya, covering his eyes with her hands and I frowned. They have been getting closer and closer each day. "Hani." Hoya chuckled and took her hands off. "This is no fun.." She pouted and took the seat in between us. "YA! You used to play this with me only! Am I not your bestfriend anymore?" I whined but Hani just laughed at me. Just then someone started coughing behind Hoya and we all turned to look. "Oh! I forgot about you, mianhae!" Hani quickly stood beside the girl. "This is my classmate, Sungmi." Hani said. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, I'm Sungmi." She bowed politely and looked straight at Hoya. "Umm.. I.." The girl started stuttering and we all looked at her awkwardly, waiting for her to finish her sentence. "She wants your number." Hani finished her sentence for her. "Bwoh?" Hoya's eyes widened and Hani repeated her sentence once more. "Me?" Hoya pointed to himself and the girl nodded shyly. "Daebak!" I nudged him but he ignored me. He stood up awkwardly and bowed to apologise. "Wae?" She looked like she was about to cry. "I already have a crush, I'm sorry." Hoya bowed again. She mumbled something and quickly went to her group of friends. 

"Who's your crush?!" Hani asked excitedly as she took her seat. "Don't you know?" L asked and Hani shook her head. "Nevermind then~" He said before stuffing fries into his mouth. "Who who who?" Her eyes widened in excitement. Hoya shifted in his seat and looked uncomfortable. "Calm down and eat." I placed the fork in her hands and turned her to face her food. The reason why I saved him was partly because I didn't want her to know that he likes her, but mainly because he doesn't seem to want her to know yet. "Am I the only one that doesn't know?" She frowned. "I don't think so." He muttered and she sighed. "Hello!" Sooyoung suddenly appeared behind Hani. "Can I join you guys?" She smiled. I was about to say something when L coldly said no. "Oh, never mind then. I'll just go somewhere else." She laughed awkwardly and was about to walk away when Hani grabbed her wrist. "Oppa was just kidding, there's an extra space there, take a seat." Hani smiled. L rolled his eyes at Sooyoung before feeding Sungyeol.

She took the empty seat in between Sungyeol and I and we began eating in silence. "So you're Myungsoo's dongsaeng?" Sooyoung broke the silence suddenly. All the eyes on the table darted towards her and she looked surprise. He'll always introduce himself as L in public and doesn't allow people he's not familiar with to call him Myungsoo. "Umm.. Yes, I'm his sister but I guess he'll prefer you to call him L." Hani said and adverted her eyes to L, who's glaring at his empty plate in silence. "Wae? Calling him Myungsoo sounds more friendly, don't you think?" She smiled. "Nobody asked you to be friendly." L glared at her. "Oppa, that's not very nice.." Hani whispered but he just shrugged. "Sorry then, L.." Sooyoung said. "Anyway, I just came back from America, so I don't have much friends here, can I join you guys from now on?" She asked. Everyone looked at each other before stopping at L. "Stop staring at me, you guys made me look like the bad guy. If my sister's okay with that, I'm okay." L said cooly. We all then turned to look at Hani who blinked a few times before agreeing. "Yay!" Sooyoung cheered and reached over to Hani's hands and give it a tight squeeze. "Call my unni, Hani ah." She beamed and Hani muttered a soft 'unni' before Sooyoung let her go. 

"Can you accompany me to the library? I don't really remember how to go." Sooyoung asked me after we were done eating. I glance over to Hani who gave me a small smile before I agreed and led Sooyoung towards the library. "Why do you need to go to the library for?" I asked. "I need to borrow a book for reference." She replied. After a few minutes walk, we reached the library. "Umm, remember this place well.. I'm going to look for Hani now. See you in class later." I smiled before walking away. "Myung! Where's Hani?" I asked when I went back to the table in the canteen. "Where's your girlfriend?" He rolled his eyes. "Sooyoung's just a friend." I explained but from the looks, I don't think he bothered listening to my explanation. "Yeol, where's she?" I asked Sungyeol who glance at L before turning back to me. "She's at the rooftop with Hoya." He said. "Thanks." I muttered before running towards the stairs. Why are they alone together again? I panted when I reached the top floor of the school and when I opened the door of the rooftop, Hani leaned her head on Hoya's shoulder. 

 


Hello guys!

Sorry for not updating regularly.
Hope you guys are still enjoying my story.
Please leave some comments alright. 
And do this poll! Which team are you on?!

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul