8

"Bestfriends"

---Woohyun's POV---

"YA! Stop staring at me!" Hani yelled as she put her hands on her hips angrily. "Wae?!" I whined but earned a smack from her. "Why do you keep staring at me?" She pouted. "Because you're ugly." I smirked. "Stop staring at me! I can't concentrate on cutting your hair with you watching me like that!" She pouted. "Araso, I'll close my eyes then!" I closed my eyes and felt her started to cut again. 

"Are you close to Hoya?" I asked, still with my eyes closed. "You can say so, wae? Jealous?" She chuckled. "Yea, I am." I replied. "Aish, don't lie!" She smacked my arm and I smiled. I could imagine her blushing now, even with my eyes closed. "He seemed like a very nice guy, like you." She said as she removed the towel off my chest. "Done! Go bathe." She threw a towel over my head. "Help me?" I grabbed her arm and gave her my puppy eyes. "Are you sure?" She smirked and I nodded my head excitedly. "Alright then~" She sang. "SUNGKYU OPPA! HYUNIE ASKED ME TO BATHE HIM!" She yelled as she ran out of the toilet then out of the room.

"Ya! I'm so dead!!" I messed up my hair and the next thing I knew, I heard him stomping up he stairs towards the room. "Crap!" I quickly stood up and tried to close the door but he beat me to it and swung the door open. "YA NAM WOOHYUN, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT JOKES!?" He gritted his teeth and grabbed me by the neck. "Mianhae hyung! I was just joking!" I coughed as I tried to struggle out of his arms. "Do! Not! Joke! About! This!" He yelled and Hani was laughing as she watched me struggling in his protective brother's arm. "Why is it so noisy up here?" Dongwoo hyung appeared beside Hani. "Save me!" I reached out for him. "And I'm out of here~" He have me an apologetic expression and left the room. 

 

(The next day)

---Hoya's POV---

"Howon, can you meet me in my office at 2pm today?" Mrs Han said and I nodded. "What did you do? Why did she wanna see you?" Sungyeol nudged me. "I don't know? I didn't so anything if I could recall.." I shrugged. After science class, I packed my stuff and went to Mrs Han's office. "Mrs Han, why did you ask me to see you?" I asked after I greeted her. "Oh! I need your help in tutoring a junior because you're the top student in history you see." She smiled. "Ah.." I nodded. "So can you help me tutor her?" She asked. "Umm.. Sure." I replied and we turned our heads towards the door when we heard knocks.
 
"Come in." Mrs Han said and the door opened with Hani standing there. "Annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed and smiled widely when she saw me. "Oppa! Why are you here? Are you in trouble like me?" She asked but was interrupted by Mrs Han. "Well, I don't have to do introductions since you guys know each other. Hani, from now on Howon will be your history tutor from now on until you pass your history." Mrs Han said and Hani's shoulder slumped. "Can I not have tuition? I promise I'll study hard!!" She pleaded her. "No, you said that last semester too. No more chances young lady.. Well, you guys can go off now." She smiled and we left. 
 
"We'll start today after school then." I said as I walked Hani back to class. "Today? But I have a drama to catch.. It's the final episode!" She pouted. "Uh.. But I still have to tutor you.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Can you do it at my place? So we can tutor, watch drama then tutor!" She beamed and she tugged on my sleeve. "Okay then.." I said. "Thank you oppa! See you later!!" She yelled as she skipped into the class. "How could I resist with your cuteness?" I chuckled softly as I watched her. "Who's cuteness?" I jumped and saw a pretty looking guy looking over my shoulder to see what I was looking at. "Nothing.." I said and took a step away from him. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Sungjong, Hani's friend!" He put out his hand for a handshake and I gladly shook it. "I'm-" "Lee Howon! Hoya sunbaenim! Am I right?" He winked. "How did you-" "Hani keeps talking about you in class." He shrugged. Hani talks about me? "And Woohyun hyung of course." He added and eyed me. "I.. Uh.. Got to go. See you around." I said awkwardly and hurried off to my class. He seemed to be able to know what I'm even thinking about! What a scary guy. 
 
"Are you coming over today?" L asked Woohyun as he packed his bag. "I AM!" Sungyeol yelled. "Since when are you not?" L chuckled as he flung his bag over his shoulder. "I have family gathering today. See you guys tomorrow." Woohyun waved and walked off. "Hoya? Are you coming with us?" Sungyeol asked as he flung his arm around my neck. "Yea.. Mrs Han asked me to tutor hani.. And we'll be doing it at your place." I told L who's trying to pry Sungyeol off me. "Let's go find her then." L stuck his hands in his pocket and walked off cooly. "Ya! Wait for me!" Sungyeol chased and I quickly caught up with them. "And who's this?" A small eyed guy stared at me from head to toe over and over again. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Howon. You can call me Hoya. I'm L and sungyeol's classmate and Hani's tutor for history." I bowed and he finally smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hani's eldest oppa, Kim Sungkyu. Call me Sungkyu hyung." He smiled and his eyes disappeared. "Don't judge my eyes!" He shouted as he went into the kitchen. How did he know that I was thinking about his eyes?! 
 
"Hyung! I'm hungry give me some- HEY! You look familiar!" My dance coach walked into the living room. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hoya." I bowed. "Ah! You were the talented guy from my dance class!" He chuckled. I'm talented? He really think so? "You dance?" Hani looked surprised. "Yea.." I smiled sheepishly. "I see that you brought your little boyfriend home huh?" He nudged hani. "Ani! He's here to tutor me!" Hani quickly said. "Call me Dongwoo hyung. I'm her second brother." He laughed and patted my shoulder. "Who bring their tutor home anyway?" He smirked. "WHAT?! They don't tutor at home?!" Sungkyu hyung came out from the kitchen with his eyes widely open. "I wanted to watch my drama that's why I asked him tutor me here!" Hani explained. "Who knows what she's up to~" Dongwoo hyung sang as he patted my shoulder and earned a smack from her. "Kim Hani! You better stay an arm length away from Hoya!" Sungkyu hyung warned before going back into the kitchen and Dongwoo hyung laughed his way up the stairs.
 
"Don't mind my brothers, they are too overprotective." She whispered. "Ya! I hesrd that!" Sungkyu hyung yelled and the both flinched. "Make yourself comfortable while I go get changed okay? Ask the oppas if you need anything." She smiled begore running up the stairs. After awhile she came back running doen eith textbooks in her arms. "Slow down, you don't have to-" I walked towards the staircase. "HANI AH!" I was interrupted L and Sungyeol's scream and everything seemed to be in slow motion. L and Sungyeol was rushing forward trying to grab Hani who was flying towards me. Before I knew it, I was pushed onto the floor by her weight and she landed right on top of me. 
 
"Is he dead yet?" I heard Sungyeol asked and I opened my eyes to see many faces hovering above mine. "He's alive!!!" Sungyeol cheered and Sungkyu hyung helped me to sit up on the bed. "I didn't killed anyone with my weight!" Hani hugged Sungyeol and the both of them jumped around excitedly. "What happened?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my head. "This little clumsy one landed on you and I guess you hit your head that's why you passed out." Sungkyu hyung said as he pinched Hani's cheeks. "Sorry~" Hani smiled apologetically.
 
"It's okay, are we still going to have tuition today?" I asked. "Its morning already." L said. Wait, if its morning.. I was unconscious the whole night? Umma must have been worried. I was about to jump out of bed to grab my phone when Dongwoo hyung pushed me back down on the bed. "Chill, we've informed your parents about you staying over for the night. Today's Saturday anyway, so it doesn't really matter." He chuckled. "Alright, food is on the dining table. Dongwoo and I are going to work, you kids stay safe, araso?" Sungkyu hyung said. "Deh!" Hani, L and Sungyeol answered in unison. Wait, Sungyeol's here early in the morning?! I looked at him questioningly. "If you're wondering why I'm here so early in the morning, I always stay over on Fridays." He said and I nodded. That figures..Why does everyone seem to know what I'm thinking about? Am I that transparent? "These are my clothes and a clean towel. Go wash up. Yeolie and I are going out. Bye!" L said and left the room with Sungyeol. "Haha, whats left is just you and I then.." Hani laughed awkwardly. "Toilet's on the left when you exit this foor. Yell for me if you need anything." She smiled and left the room. 
 
 
---Woohyun's POV---
 
"Woah, I'm getting better at this." I landed on the ground with a soft thud after I jumped over from my balcony to Hani's. I stood up and brushed the dust off my clothes before tidying up my hair as I looked into the mirror. After I was done, I opened the door of Hani's room and stepped into the corridor which was awfully quiet. "Are everyone out? Damn, I came at the wrong time!" I grumbled. I quickly turned to look when I heard the bathroom door open. Hoya was walking out of the bathroom in Myung's clothes, drying his hair with a towel. "YA! Why are you here?!" I yelled and he jumped in shock, obviously not noticing me when he came out of the toilet. "Umm, I-" "Oppa! Are you done?!" I heard Hani shout so I turned to see her standing at the staircase looking at us with a confused look. "Ya! You.. Hoya! What?" I stuttered as I pointed at the both of them. Why is Hoya in Hani's house? Why is he coming out of the toilet with his hair wet? And Hani knows about this? My mind's in a mess and we just stood there looking at each other for a few minutes.
 
"SUNGKYU HYUNG! THERE'S AN INTRUDER IN THE HOUSE!" I yelled as I ran towards Hoya and wrapped my arms around his body, trying to stop him from fleeing. "Ya! Let him go! What are you doing?!" Hani grabbed my arm. "Did he do anything to you?!" I asked as I tightened my grip around Hoya when he struggled. "He's my tutor!" Hani yelled and I loosened my arms around him. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Mrs Han told him to tutor me, I fell and landed on him last night, he fell unconscious and ended up staying overnight here. All the oppas knew about this." She said and I nodded. "Mianhae." I told Hoya as I rubbed the back of my neck. "It's okay.." He chuckled as he watched me. 
 
 
 
 

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry for not being able to update!
A big thank you to those who subscribed and commented.
Please continue to show me your support by commenting!
Thank youuu!!

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul