12

"Bestfriends"

---Woohyun's POV---

The whole world seemed to stop moving when I saw her leaning her head on his shoulder. Hani likes Hoya? Is that why they have been so close recently? Many thoughts flooded my mind and I clenched my fist, fighting back the urge to go over and get her back. "If she's happy, I'm happy." I muttered softly before turning away to leave the rooftop. As I was walking back to my class, I bumped into Sooyoung. "Mianhae.." I held her so that she wouldn't fall. "It's okay." She smiled. "Is something wrong?" She frowned and I just shook my head before heading into the class and grabbed my bag. "Where are you going? School won't be ending until another 3 hours later." Sooyoung shouted at me from behind but I ignored her and ran towards the school field. I threw my bag over the high fence and started climbing when I heard Sooyoung calling me from below. "Ya! Get down! You might get hurt!" She yelled. "Leave me alone, Sooyoung." I said before jumping off the fence and landed on the ground. She gasped a little when she saw me jump but sighed in relieve when she saw me standing up and sweeping the dust away from my pants. 

"Go back to class." I muttered before picking up my bag and walked away. I didn't know how far I walked, but when I took out my phone to look at the time, it was already 4pm and I recieved 20 missed calls from Sungyeol and 30 messages from Hani who asked where I was and if I'm okay. I fought back the uged to reply her and slipped the phone back into my pocket as I walked to the soccer field across the street. A car stopped abruptly beside me and I froze in my steps, staring at the car in shock. "YA! NAM WOOHYUN!" A familiar voice shouted but I was still in shock until the person came out of the car and shook me. "Ya, Woohyunie? Gwenchana?" It was Sungkyu hyung. "H-hyung.." I stuttered. He patted my back a bit before pulling me towards his car and made me sit on the passenger seat. "What's wrong? Why aren't you looking when you cross the road? Do you know how dangerous it is? ............" He started nagging.

"Hyung, what is love?" I asked and he stopped naggin and looked at me with confusion. "Bwoh?" He replied after a while. "Have you loved anyone before?" I asked as I looked outside the car window. "Yes, why?" He asked. "Do you feel like dying when you see her with another guy?" "Hmm.. Who's that guy Hani's with?" He asked and I turned my head to look at him with shock. "Don't look at me like that." He said while he was still concentrating on the road. "Everyone knows how you feel about my sister. Except for Hani herself, of course." He shrugged. They all knew? I was that obvious? "Hoya. She was with Hoya." I said. "They're just friends, Woohyun ah." He said but I stayed silent for the rest of the ride. And he seemed to understood, so he just drove in silence too. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

While I was driving back home, I saw a person slipping something into his pocket as he crossed the road, not looking out for any cars at all. I immediately stopped the car and luckily it stopped right before it hits him. The guy turned and stared at my car when I realised who he was. "YA! NAM WOOHYUN!" I stuck out my head from my car window and yelled at him but he just stood there frozen. So I climbed out of the car and shook him. "Ya, Woohyunie? Gwenchana?" I looked up and down his body to see if he's hurt anywhere and sighed in relieve when I see none. "H-hyung.." He stuttered. I  patted him and pulled him into the car. I started bombarding him with questions and started naggin at him how he should be careful when he's crossing the road. "Hyung, what is love?" He suddenly asked which silenced me. 

"Bwoh?" I replied after a while. "Have you loved anyone before?" He asked. "Yes, why?" I replied. "Do you feel like dying when you see her with another guy?" "Hmm.. Who's that guy Hani's with?" I asked and I saw him looking at me in shock from the corner of my eyes. "Don't look at me like that." I said. "Everyone knows how you feel about my sister. Except for Hani herself, of course." I shrugged. How can anyone not know? "Hoya. She was with Hoya." He said. "They're just friends, Woohyun ah." I said but I stayed silent and I too, stayed silent because he seemed like he didn't want to talk. 'Everyone knows that she likes you too, Woohyun ah.' I shook my head and continued driving. 

"Oppa! Is that Hyunie oppa with you just now?" Hani asked when I opened the front door and I jumped in surprise. "Mianhae, oppa." She stuck out her tongue and helped me take my bag while I took off my shoes. "Don't scare oppa like this next time, oppa have a weak hard you know?" I joked as I ruffled her hair. "Hyunie oppa was with you?" She asked as we walked into the living room. "Aren't you going to ask oppa 'How's your day?' 'Did you eat well?' Instead of asking about him when I just reach home?" I frowned. "No." She answered, that's her, too honest. "Ouch!" I pretended to be hurt and she chuckled. "Yes, it's him, I met him on the way back. Why?" I asked. "He skipped lessons after lunch today." She answered and I looked at her. "I don't know why either, he's not answering my calls or messages." She frowned and went into her room sadly. 

 

---Hani's POV---

I stood at the balcony on my toes trying to see what Hyunie was doing inside his room. His lights were on, his balcony door was slighly opened but his curtains were closed. I dialled his number and placed my phone at my ear. I heard his ringtone ringing from his room and after a few seconds, I saw his silhouette pick up the phone. "Yo-" I was to answer the phone when I heard a long beep and the smile on my face turned into a frown. He put down the phone and off the lights of his room. I stood there staring blankly at his balcony door with my phone still at my ear. "Hani ah, what are you doing?" Dongwoo oppa said and I turned to face him. "Nothing, just counting the number of stars tonight!" I lied. "There aren't any stars tonight, it's going to rain soon, sleep early." He chuckled as he pulled me back into my room and locked my balcony door. "Goodnight oppa." I smiled as he tucked me into bed. "Goodnight." He ruffled my hair before turning off the lights and closed the door behind him. 

To: Hyunie Oppa^^
Why aren't you answering my calls and messages? Are you okay?

I stared at my phone for a very long time after I sent the message. It was already 6am in the morning but he still didn't reply me. I yawned as I got out of bed. "Can't believe I stayed up the entire night." I muttered as I went to wash my face. "1 hour of sleep won't be enough anyway, I should make something for the oppas." I said as I tied up my hair into a ponytail and headed to the kitchen. "Who are you and what have you done to my sister?!" Sungkyu oppa suddenly yelled and I jumped in shock. "Oppa!" I smacked him jokingly as I washed the dishes after I was done with the cooking. "Why are you up so early? Aww, our little sister grew up well." He chuckled as he sat down at the dining table. "You made this for us?" He asked and I nodded. "Komawo." He ruffled my hair and I sat down with him. "It's delicious!" He stuffed the hotdog into his mouth happily. Dongwoo oppa, Myungsoo oppa and Sungyeol oppa (who appeared out of no where) sat down with us as we ate. After we were done, I got up and placed the kimbap I made earlier into 4 lunchboxes. "One for Myung oppa.." I handed one box to him. "One for Yeollie oppa.." I handed him another and packed the other 2 lunchboxes into my bag. 

After I was done getting ready, Hoya was already waiting at the living room. "Good morning, oppa!" I beamed and he stood up greeting me back. "Did you eat?" I asked as I put on my shoes. "yes, your hotdogs are delicious!" He said as he put on his shoes. "Thanks! Where's Myung oppa and Yeollie oppa?" I asked as I looked around the house. "They left with Sungkyu hyung." He said and I nodded before we left the house. "Let's go find Hyunie oppa!" I dragged Hoya towards Hyunie's house and pressed the door bell. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed when Mrs Nam opened the door. "Oh, Hani ah! Woohyunie left a while ago!" She said and I lost my smile. "Ah.. Is that so? Thank you anyway." I bowed before leaving their porch. "Let's go!" I smiled and walked to the bus stop with Hoya following behind. 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

I avoided Hani in the morning by leaving my house earlier than normal days. I've been thinkning the whole night, and I've decided to let her go, I have to stay away from her by doing that. I went into class on the dot so that I won't bump into her along the corridors. "Why didn't you reply my calls or messages?!" Sungyeol smacked me on my back as I took my seat in front of him. "I lost my phone." I simply said and was lucky because the teachered entered the room, thus stopping Sungyeol from asking anymore questions. I could feel Myungsoo's eyes staring at the back of my head but I didn't bothered to turn to look at him. Hoya too, gave me a strange look from beside me. 'Today's going to be a tough day.' I sighed as I took out my math book. When the lunch bell rang, I stood up and walked out of the door, not waiting for the guys like I always do."YA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Sungyeol yelled but I ignored him and walked towards the music room. 

I heard heavy footsteps approaching the music room but I ignored it and took out the music notes from my bag. I jumped when the door flung open. Hani was panting heavily at the door with her hair in a cute mess. Why is she here? I came here to avoid her and now she's here? "Why are you here?" I frowned. "I.. I prepared food for you." She smiled and held out a lunchbox towards me. "No thanks, please leave." I said before turning around to face the piano. "Let's eat together! I made this myself!" She sat down beside me. "I don't want to eat. Go share it with Hoya." I said without looking at her. It hurts me so much to be so cold to her, but I couldn't help it, it's the only way. "You should try it, I made this myself." She opened the lid of the lunchbox and I did something I never thought I would have done. I pushed her hands away, causing her to fall onto the ground with her food spilling all over. I was shock by what I did and could only stare at her, who's facing the mess. "I'm sorry." She muttered before standing up and ran out of the room. "What the did I just do?" I stared at my hands. 

 

---Hani's POV---

I was skipping happily towards our usual lunch table when I realized that Hyunie wasn't there. "We don't know where he go." Myungsoo oppa said before I asked. "I'll go look for him." I ran towards the music room. He's always there when he's down. I panted heavily when I reached the Music room. He looked up at me and he frowned. "Why are you here?" His words felt like they stabbed me a thousand times. "I.. I prepared food for you." I smiled and held out the lunchbox for him. "No thanks, please leave." He said before turning around to face the piano. "Let's eat together! I made this myself!"I beamed as I sat down beside him. "I don't want to eat. Go share it with Hoya." He said without looking at me. I stopped myself from crying before smiling again. "You should try it, I made this myself." I opened the lid of the lunchbox but he did something I never thought he would do. He pushed my hand away, causing me to fall onto the ground. The lunchbox to topple on the ground too and everything inside fell out. I stared at the mess on the ground and tears started filling my eyes. "I'm sorry." I muttered before picking myself up and ran out of the room, bumping into Hoya who's walking towards my direction along the corridor. "Mianhae, oppa." I bowed slightly and was about to run away again when he grabbed me by my shoulders. "What happen? Why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm okay." I wiped the tears off my face before slipping out of his grip and run away. 

 


Hello all,

I'm finally updating! Hope you guys enjoyed the update though! 
Please do leave me some comments.
Thank you!! ^^

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul