15

"Bestfriends"

---Hani's POV---

After watching TV with Myungsoo and Sungyeol for some time, they pulled me along to join their friends for a game. They started playing 'truth or dare' and we had so much fun that it made me temporarily forgot about the pain. "It's your turn to spin the bottle!" Sunhee exclaimed. I reached for the bottle and spin it and it ended up pointing back at me. "Damn.." I cursed and they all started laughing. I went to the truth box and picked out a paper. Sunhee took the paper from me and started reading it out. "When is your first kiss?" Everyone turned to look at me with their eyes widen in exictement. 

(Flashback)

"Awwwww, that's so sweet!" Sungyeol squealed as we watched the male lead kissing female lead. "Oppa! I want to see too!" I whined and tried to pull Sungkyu's hand from my eyes. "Andwae, you're too young for this!" He argued so I gave up. "Hani, have you got your first kiss before?" Hyunie asked after Sungkyu stopped covering my eyes when the scene ended. "Ani, wae?" I turned to look at him. "Because I want you to be your first, and you to be my first too." He grinned and the next thing I knew, he gave a small peck on my lips. It seemed like the time stopped at that moment. That's when all the quicken heart rates start whenever Hyunie comes close. Everyone snapped out of our trance when Myungsoo snapped a photo of us. "Ya! Nam Woohyun! Are you trying to die?!" Sungkyu and Dongwoo pounced on him like a lion who found its prey. 

(End of Flashback)

"Hani ah? When is your first kiss?" Sunhee repeated her question. "Oh.. Umm.. When I was 8." I said shyly and saw Hoya walking into the house with a frown evident on his face. I waved my hand a little and his eyes soften when he saw me. He quickly came over and sat down in between Sunhee and I. "What did I miss?" He asked. "Hani had her first kiss when she was 8!" Sunhee said excitedly and everyone cooed. "Who was it with? Do we know him? Is it with L oppa? He's too cute to resist isn't it?" Everyone started questioning me but stopped abruptly when Myungsoo glared at them. "She's my younger sister for god's sake." He spat before standing up and leaving the group with Sungyeol following behind him. "I'm sorry, I guess oppa isn't in a good mood." I bowed before following after them with Hoya. 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

When I went back into the house, everyone had a shock look on their face. "What's wrong?" I asked Minwoo who's sitting nearest to me. "L got mad all of a sudden, those girls were too heartbroken from his outbreak." He said and true enough, the girls were wearing frowns on their faces like they were about to cry. "Where are they?" I asked and he pointed towards the balcony. "Thanks." I muttered before heading to the kitchen to grab some drinks. 

It was already late at night when everyone was fast asleep and sprawled all over the floor. I was still up thinking of Hani when I felt thristy so I walked over to the kitchen counter to pour myself some water when I noticed Hani sleeping on the couch soundly. I walked over quietly and brushed her hair to the side gently as I watched her frown in her sleep. "Mianhae.. I must be hurting you alot.." I whispered before pecking on her forehead. I removed the hoodie I was wearing and covered her with it. "Sleep tight." I smiled before walking away to the balcony. "Coward." Someone suddenly said and I jumped in shock. I turned around and saw Myungsoo leaning against the door of the balcony. "When were you up? I thought you were a deep sleeper." I said and took a sip of water. "I can't sleep when my younger sister came to me with her eyes swollen after crying." He said coldly. "I'm sorry." I replied. "I didn't ask for your apology. I just wanted my younger sister and my best friend to be happy. She likes you, stupid. Why can't you open your damn eyes and see the way she looks at you?" The cup in my hand almost fell when I heard what Myungsoo said. "She likes me?" I stuttered. "Yes, she does." Myungsoo said before heading back to his spot next to Sungyeol. 

I sat at the balcony when my mind went through everything that happened recently. About what Hoya and Myungsoo said. About what Sungkyu hyung said. Just then I heard noises coming from the kitchen so I quickly went over to take a look. "Hyunie?" Hani slurred as she tilted her head to the side and squinted her eyes to look at me. "Hani ah, what are you doing?" I asked and noticed that she wasn't stable when she stood. "I'm thirsty so I came to drink some water! But it tastes weird, it tastes like the wine I secretly sipped when Sungkyu oppa didn't notice!" She chuckled and almost fell onto the floor when I caught her in my arms. I took a look at the bottle in her hand and noticed that it was wine and I mentally facepalmed. "Aish, come, I'll bring you to the bathroom." I said as I removed the bottle from her hand and helped her towards the bathroom. 

"Hyunie, I have a secret to tell you." She whispered into my ear. "You can tell me after I wash your face okay?" I said as I tried to quiet her down. "Ani ani ani, you listen to me." She stopped us from walking and cupped my face in her hands. "I love you, Hyunie." She said and pecked on my lips. "It hurts.. It hurts when you ignore me.. It hurts when I see you kissing someone else that's not me.. It hurts when you're not the Hyunie I know anym-" I stopped her by kissing her back on the lips. "Mianhae.." I said when I pulled away from her. "I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I love you too, Hani ah. I've always loved you since I first saw you, pabo ah." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist and grinned when I felt her arms tighten around me too. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

Some ruffling noises woke me up and I realised that Hani wasn't on the couch anymore. So I stood up and walked towards the noise when I noticed Woohyun dragging a drunk Hani towards the bathroom. "Hyunie, I have a secret to tell you." She whispered but loud enough for me to hear. "You can tell me after I wash your face okay?" Woohyun said. "Ani ani ani, you listen to me." She cupped his face in her hands. "I love you, Hyunie." She said and pecked on his lips. "It hurts.. It hurts when you ignore me.. It hurts when I see you kissing someone else that's not me.. It hurts when you're not the Hyunie I know anym-" She stopped when Woohyun kissed her on the lips. "Mianhae.." He said when he pulled away. "I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I love you too, Hani ah. I've always loved you since I first saw you, pabo ah." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist and she did the same. 

"They finally found out about their feelings.." I smiled although my heart clenched a bit. "At least, the one I love is happy." I said and jumped when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and realised that it's Myungsoo. "Are you a ghost or something?" I nudged him. "Thanks for being by her all these while." He patted my shoulder. "My honour." I smiled and we returned back to our places and drifted off to sleep. 

 

(2 Days later)

---Sungkyu's POV---

"I'm sorry.." Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and I pressed our ears hard on the door trying to listen to what Hani and Hoya was saying inside the room. "No cure, I have to punish you! It's a deal, remember?" We heard Hoya said and there was silence before he spoke again. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle on you." My eyes widen when I heard that and the 4 of us exchanged glances. Lee Howon, what the hell are you doing to Hani?! *slap* "AH!" Hani cried. I couldn't stand it anymore so I kicked the door open. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I yelled as Dongwoo rushed towards Hoya, lifting him up by the collar. "Oh! My Hani! My poor Hani! Everything is okay now! Sungyeollie oppa is here!" Sungyeol ran towards Hani and hugged her tightly. "Everything is okay.." He tucked Hani's face in his chest and smoothens her hair. "Wait, why aren't you ?" He said as he pulled away, staring at Hani with his widened eyes. "Why would I be?" Hani asked with a confused look. 

"Can you put me down first?" Hoya coughed and Dongwoo immediately let him down. "What's going on?" Hani tapped her foot in annoyance. "We though that he was tryi- fidhdndjhdud" Myungsoo covered Sungyeol's mouth quickly with his hand. "We were just checking out on the progress of......." Dongwoo explained and shot me a glance. "Whatever you're doing!" I added and started laughing awkwardly, which the other 3 started doing the same until Hani started glaring at us. "And the real reason is?" She narrowed her eyes. "COMING!" Dongwoo shouted as though someone called him from outside and ran off. "Myungsoo oppa?" Hani turned to Myungsoo. "Uh.. Coming! Sorry Hani, Dongwoo hyung called me!" He flashed her a smile and quickly ran out of the room. "Dongwoo hyung didn't even call him! I better catch Myungie back for you!" He yelled before Hani could ask him and quickly ran out. Hani sighed and turned to me. "So?" She narrowed her eyes. "Umm, ha ha?" I shrugged and ran out.

Now the 4 of us were standing in front of Woohyun, Hoya and Hani who were sitting on the couch. "I already have a boyfriend, and Hoya oppa isn't that type of guy! Hoya oppa's just tutoring me!!" Hani yelled for the 10th time. "We know our mistakes, can you forgive us?" I pouted. "Since you're the oldest and always cook for me, you're forgiven! Don't do it again, araso?" She said and I nodded before running back into my room before she changes her mind. "You need a new laptop right?!" Dongwoo said when I peeped at them through the crack of my door. "YOU'RE FORGIVEN!" Hani chuckled and Dongwoo quickly ran to my room. "A close shave.." He said and we continued peeping at the 2 other victims. "Come shopping with me! That's your punishment!" Hani laughed evilly. "But that's overboard!" Sungyeol whined. "What's overboard?! I'm not even hitting you, I'm just asking you 2 to go shopping with me!" She said. "Shopping with you is scary!" Sungyeol whined. "One, we have to pay for everything you buy. Two, you take 4 hours in one store!!" Myungsoo covered his face in his hands. "Good luck.." Woohyun patted on their shoulders before Hani pulled them out of the house. "Seems like they will be killed by boredom.." Dongwoo chuckled. "Dongwoo oppa! Do you wanna come with us?" We heard Hani shouting from outside the window. "A-ANI!" He said and quickly busied himself. 

 

(6 Years later)

---Hani's POV---

"Surprise?!" Hyunie turned up at the door when I was still in my pyjamas. "HYUNIE!" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Chill, princess," He chuckled and I pulled him into the house. "Why are you back? Don't you have to work?" I asked. He travelled to the US to work after we graduated and we always contacted each other through skype and social networks. "I asked for a transfer back to Korea!" He beamed. "But I need a good reason to come back." He said. "I wrote.. Marriage.." He smirked and took out a paper ring he made out of a reciept. My tears started forming. "THIS IS THE WORST PROPOSAL EVER." I pounded my fist on his chest. "But you're going to marry the best man in the world!" He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. "As if!" I pinched his waist. 

(Flashback)

"What is the last thing you want to do if tomorrow is the end of the world?" I asked Hyunie all of a sudden when we lying on the bed staring at the ceiling pasted with our photos. He shifted so that his head is rested on his elbow and looked at me. "I just want to make sure that I'm with you." He said and with that, he pecked on my forehead. "Greasyboy." I muttered. "The one you love, my best friend." He chuckled. 


HELLO ALL!

This fanfic have already came to an end. Please continue to support my other fanfics!!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/401808/L

Thank you for your support so far, and I hoped you guys really enjoyed the story! ^^

Many loves,

Inspiritsoul