2

"Bestfriends"

---Hani's POV---

"Here." Seunghyun oppa placed his blazer on the grass and motioned for me to sit on it. "Thank you." I beamed and sat down. "Actually.. I asked you out bec- OUCH!" A stone suddenly hit him on his forehead. "Are you okay?" I asked as I tried to look at his forehead which he was covering. "Yea.. I guess.. Stupid person who threw this." He muttered. "I asked you out bec- OUCH!" Now a shoe was thrown and it landed right on his head. I stifled my laugh as I asked whether he is alright. "Which dumb kid is in the right mind to throw his shoe at me?!" He groaned and rubbed the top of his head. "Did you offend anyone?" I chuckled. "Why would I offend anyone? I'm the almighty Choi Seunghyun!" He showed me his biceps and I pushed his arm away. "Then why did the person throw stone and a shoe at you?" I chuckled again and he glared at me. "Sorry.." I stopped laughing and looked towards the pond. "Do you feel like somone's watching us?" He suddenly asked. "No? Why?" I turned to look at him stuffing the shoe with grass. Why does that shoe look so familiar? 

(Flashback - last month)

"YA! Don't you know how to talk?! Stop acting cool will you?!" A guy that looks a few years older than Myungsoo oppa stopped us while we're on the way to the supermarket. "Myungsoo oppa.." I whispered and clutched onto his shirt. "Don't worry, oppa's here." He smiled and pushed me so that I was hiding behind him. "So you can talk.." The guy laughed and grabbed Myungsoo oppa's collar. "What do you want?!" Myungsoo oppa growled and smacked the hand away from his collar. "Why did you reject my younger sister? You rejected her so you can be together with his ?" He pointed at me and I glared back at him. "I rejected her because I'm not interested. She is my younger sister, so off." Myungsoo oppa clenched his fist and looked like he's going to throw a punch anytime. "Since you don't have a girlfriend then accept my sister." The guy tried to push Myungsoo oppa by his shoulder, but he was quick enough to avoid. "You're asking for it then!" The guy growled and lifted a fist, aiming it at Myungsoo oppa when a shoe came flying over and hit the guy's face. 

"DON'T YOU DARE HIT MY MYUNGIE!" Sungyeol oppa growled and started hitting the guy with his other shoe. The guy crouched in a foetal position on the ground as Sungyeol oppa continued hitting him with the shoe. "SERVE YOU RIGHT FOR TRYING TO BULLY MY MYUNGIE, YOU BULLY!" He smacked the guy's head a few times before Myungsoo oppa pulled him away. "That's enough." He simply said and led the both of us away. "BUT HE-" Sungyeol oppa tried to rebut but stopped when Myungsoo oppa glared at him. After we were a distance away from the guy, and was sure that he's not anywhere near us, Sungyeol oppa stopped walking. "My feet hurts.." He pouted and pointed to his feet, apparently, he have been walking barefooted since he threw his shoe at that guy. "Aish.. Hop on." Myungsoo oppa knelt down in front of him and Sungyeol oppa happily hopped on. "Myungie's the best!" He yelled and the 3 of us chuckled. 

"Why are we at the mall?" I asked as I followed behind Myungsoo oppa. "Why are we at the mall?! There's so many people here! And it's embarrassing that you're carrying me!" Sungyeol oppa faced downwards, hoping nobody could see his face. "Get down." Myungsoo oppa said when we're at a shoe shop and Sungyeol oppa climbed down clumsily. "Try this!" Myungsoo oppa threw him a shoe and he put it on. Seeing that it fits, Myungsoo oppa walked over to the counter. The salesperson was squealing a bit when Myungsoo oppa talked to him, causing Sungyeol oppa and I to roll our eyes. Myungsoo oppa attracts women wherever he goes because of his looks, he is good looking, VERY good looking. He walked back to us with a shoe box in his hands and the salesperson chasing after him. "Put these on." He gave the box the Sungyeol oppa. "Did you buy this for me?!" Sungyeol oppa beamed when Myungsoo oppa nodded. He quickly put on the shoes and jumped about, earning a few glances from people. "Let's go." Myungsoo oppa muttered and walked out while Sungyeol oppa and I ran after him, hooking our arms in his. 

(End of flashback)

"That's his shoe!" I said and quickly covered my mouth. "Who's shoe?" Seunghyun oppa raised his eyebrow. "N-nothing~" I laughed and looked around to see where they're hiding at. 

 

---Myungsoo's POV---

We watched as that Seunghyun guy placed his blazer on the grass and motioned for her to sit on it. What is he trying to do with my Hani! "OUCH!" He yelled when I threw a stone at him. I saw Hani trying to look at his forehead. "OUCH!" He was about to talk again but I took Sungyeol's shoe and threw it at him. It landed right on his head! Sungyeol and I started laughing but we covered our mouth to prevent any sound from coming out. "Ya! That's my shoe!" Sungyeol pouted when we stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, I'll get you another one okay?" I said. "But I like this one! It's the first shoe you gave me!" He whined. "I'm sorry oh? I'll buy you coffee later." I beamed. "CALL!" He beamed. That Seunghyun guy showed Hani his biceps and Hani pushed them away. "That's the way!" I nodded my head in approval. "How can he stuff my beloved Myungshoe with grass?!" Sungyeol whined and look like he was about to cry. "Myungshoe?" I tilted my head. "Yea.. That's what I named it." he frowned. "Let's get revenge for Myungshoe then.." I smirked. 

 


 

HELLO!

Just a short update today! Hope you guys like my story so far!
More on some Myungyeol today!!
Please leave some comments!
And thank you for subscribing, I really appreciate it! ^^

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul