13

"Bestfriends"

---Hani's POV---

After crying in the toilet until the bell rang, I got out from the cubicle toilet and washed my hands. I stared at my red puffy eyes and sighed. "It never hurts so much before?" I muttered before washing my face. While I was walking back to class, people who walked past me will always take a glance at me and whisper stuff to each other. "Mrs Choi, I'm sorry but I'm feeling unwell can I go rest at the infirmatory?" I asked the teacher when she entered the room, she nodded before giving me a note. I walked over to my seat and grabbed my bag. "Gwenchana?" Sungjong looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine." I forced a smile before heading towards the infirmatory. 

I lied on the bed and stared at the ceiling for the longest time until school ends. I bowed to the school nurse before heading leaving the school. I walked a lot, to no where in particular but stopped in my steps and sat down at on the bench. It started to rain, but I didn't bother to run under the shelters, I just sat there and cried, hoping that the rain would wash away the sadness and tears. Just then, the rain was still pouring heavily but I wasn't under the rain anymore. I looked up and realised that there was an umbrella sheltering me. The person holding the umbrella was Hoya. He was standing in the rain while he used an umbrella to shelter me from the rain. "Thank you, oppa." I said as tears falling again. He gave me his usual warm smile instead of saying a single word. 

Hoya sent me home after that. Sungkyu oppa and Dongwoo oppa fussed over us playing in the rain and started nagging on how we could get sick. After we washed up, we had dinner together before I went back into my room and lie on the bed. "Gwenchana?" Myungsoo oppa appeared at the door with a cup. "Mmm." I sat up on bed and forced a smile. "You know you can't hide anything from oppa, don't you?" He chuckled and sat down beside me, handing me the cup. "Hot chocolate?" I smiled genuinely this time. "Whenever our princess is upset." He replied and placed his hands at the back of the head while leaning back on the head of the bed. "Aren't you going to ask me anything?" I asked after taking a sip. "Not until you feel like telling me." He shrugged. "Don't you need to keep Yeollie oppa companied?" I raised my brows. "He will be here in 5..4..3..2.." He stopped and smirked when the door flew open. "MYUNGIE!" Sungyeol oppa yelled and threw himself on my bed. "What do you want?" Myung oppa laughed. "I just want to spend some time with Hani! Wae?! Can't I?!" He raised his voice that made us laugh. "I'm done with my hot chocolate, oppa, you can go back to your room and lovey dovey for all you want." I laughed and pushed both of them off my bed. Myungsoo oppa ruffled my hair before taking the cup and left the room. "Are you really going to be okay?" Sungyeol oppa asked before he closed the door. "Yes, thank you oppa." I grinned and he nodded before closing the door. 

I climbed out of bed and glanced out of my balcony to Hyunie's balcony. His lights were still on and I sighed before slipping on my hoodie and opened my balcony door, stepping out to the cold. "Oppa?" I called. "Oppa, are you in there?!" I shouted but there wasn't any movement from inside at all. Carefully, I climbed over the balcony and landed safely on his balcony. I knocked on his door a few times but there wasn't any sound at all. A second later, he turned off the lights. I stood outside, staring at his door and started crying again. He have never ever ignored me for so long. After my legs got tired, I sat down and hugged my knees closer to me, waiting for him to open the door until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Dongwoo ah, go call Hani up." Sungkyu hyung yelled from the kitchen. "Hani ah?" I knocked on the door but there wasn't any response so I opened the door and peeked in but she wasn't on the bed. I went to her bathroom and knocked and when there was no response, I tried to open the bathroom door and realised that no one was inside also. I looked around her bedroom and noticed that her balcony door was opened so I stepped outside and realised that she was sleeping on Woohyun's balcony. "! Have she been out in the cold for so long?!" I ran downstairs. "Ya! Where's Hani?! And why are you running?!" Sungkyu hyung yelled after me but I ignored him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed to Mrs Nam when she opened the door. "Dongwoo? Why are you in a rush?" Mrs Nam looked at me worriedly. "Mianhaeyo Mrs Nam, Hani, I'm err, looking for Woohyun." I rubbed the back of my neck and she allowed me in. I quickly ran up the stairs towards Woohyun's room and barged in. He jumped up in bed when I barged in. "Hyung? What are you doing?" He groaned as he rubbed his eyes. I didn't say anything but quickly opened his balcony door. "Hani ah.." I shook her slightly and realised that her lips turned blue and her body was very cold. "Op.. Oppa?" She trembled. "It's okay, Hani ah. Oppa will bring you back home." I said and carried her in bridal style. "Hyung, why is she here?" Woohyun eyes widened. "Is she okay?" He tried to reach for her but I pushed past him. "She will be." I said before going out of the room, leaving him dumbfounded. 

"Sorry for interrupting early in the morning, Mrs Nam." I quickly got past the kitchen before she could see Hani and out of the house. Sungkyu hyung was waiting outside the house with his ladle when I reached the doorstep. "Mind explaining?" He frowned when he looked at Hani in my arms. "Later hyung, she's freezing." I mumbled and quickly brought her up to her room. "Hyung? What's wrong with her?" Myungsoo asked with a toothbrush still in his mouth. I ignored him and placed Hani on her bed. "Myungsoo, go bring some hot towels." I said as I removed her cold hoodie and tucked her under her blanket. "Oppa, I'm cold." She pouted. "Wait for awhile, hmm?" I brushed hair off her face and quickly placed the hot towels on her limbs. "Do you feel better?" She nodded and we all sighed in relieve. "Let's talk outside." I said when Hani was sound asleep. 

"What happened? Is it because of the rain yesterday?" Myungsoo asked as he ate his breakfast. "I found her sleeping on Woohyun's balcony this morning. I guess she slept there the whole night." I said. "BWOH?! The whole night?!" Sungkyu hyung's eyes widened and I nodded. "Myungsoo ah, what happened in school yesterday?" I asked. "I don't really know. Lessons have been normal, just that Woohyun's a bit more quiet than usual. He didn't appeared during lunch, so Hani brought it to him. I didn't know what happened after school since I had to go for my guitar lesson with Yeol." He shrugged. "Araso.. I guess I'll take a day off to look after her today." Sungkyu hyung muttered before getting up to make a call. Woohyun, what's wrong with the both of you? Just then the door bell rang and Hoya was grinning at the door when I opened it. "Morning hyung." He greeted and came in. "You'll have to go to school with Myungsoo today I guess." I said as he sat down at the dining table. "BWOH?! WHAT ABOUT MYUNGYEOL TIME?!" Sungyeol suddenly appeared at the dining table. "YA! Lee Sungyeol! Don't ever scare me like that next time!" I smacked his head. "Hani's a bit sick so she won't be going to school today." I said as I sat down. "Is she down with fever from the rain yesterday?" Hoya frowned. "Ani, it's not the rain." I smiled. "Is she okay?" Sungyeol asked as he stuffed the egg into his mouth. "She will be." I smiled. 

 

---Hani's POV---

Sungkyu oppa fed me porridge in the afternoon and I felt so much better in the late afternoon when I recieved a call from Hoya. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "Feeling better?" He asked. "Yes, thank you oppa." I replied. "Sooyoung will be having a birthday party at her father's resort, would you like to come?" He asked. "Is Hyunie going?" I asked and he stayed silent for a some time before replying a yes. "I'm going then." I said. "Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow then, have a good rest." He said and we hung up soon after. I picked my phone and was about to type a message but I thought of him ignoring me these few days so I deleted the text I was typing and snuggled under the blanket, looking at at my balcony door. "Why is he mad at me? What did I do?" I sighed. 

(The next day)

"Ya! Are you sure you're going to be okay? You still looked quite sick to me." Dongwoo oppa placed the back of his hand on my head as I put on my shoes. "I am, oppa. Myung oppa is going to be there with me." I repeated for the 5th time. "Araso, araso, come back safely, oh?" He smiled and I nodded before he turned to Myungsoo. "Myungsoo ah, take good care of Hani, araso?" He said and Myungsoo oppa nodded and led me out of the house away from Dongwoo oppa's nagging. "Why were you sleeping outside Woohyun's balcony yesterday?" Myungsoo oppa asked as we walked towards Hoya's father's car. "I sleep walked." I lied. He looked at me silently for a while before shurgging and climbing into the back seat. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Lee. I'm Hani and this is my brother Myungsoo." I greeted Hoya's dad when we got on the car. "Mr Lee, you can call me L." Myungsoo said before Sungyeol came running towards us and got in the car noisily. "So this is the noisy one?" Mr Lee joked and we all nodded, earning a glare from Sungyeol.

The day went pretty well, we had food and drinks in the party. I was looking around for Hyunie but he wasn't around anywhere. So I gave up finding and concentrated on the show that the girls were watching on the TV when he walked in with Sooyoung in his arms and the both of them were fully drenched.