7

"Bestfriends"

---Eunjung's POV---

"What did you tell him?!" I slammed Hani against the lockers in a secluded girls changing room. "What did I say?" She pushed my hands off her shoulder but I shoved her back against the locker. "Why did he break up with me then?!" I shrieked and she flinched. If it wasn't for her, Woohyun oppa and I will still be together. It's all because of her. "He said that both of you are not working out!" She shouted and tried to leave the place but Misun and Kisun stopped her by grabbing her wrists. "Let me go!" She struggled but to no avail since it's only 1 against 3. "Hmm, let's have some drama, shall we?" I smirked and taped before tying her up with ropes. We dragged her towards a dark room and pushed her onto the ground before slamming the door shut. "She's close to that nerd looking guy recently right?" I asked Misun. "Yea, he's Lee Howon." She nodded. "Well well.." I smirked as we walked through the corridor and spotted the nerdy guy at the end of the corridor struggling with the books in his arms. 

I walked over to him and pushed the books off his hands. "Oops, I'm sorry." I chuckled softly before helping him to pick up the books. "Oh, Hani told me to tell you that she needs help in the old utility room. Do you know where is it?" I beamed as I handed him the books. "Uh.. Yea.. T-thank you." He said. "Hurry go find her, you don't want her to wait too long, do you?" I smirked as I pushed him towards the direction of the utility room. He scrambled towards the direction, occassionally knock into a few people along the way. "Come on, it's show time." I laughed as we followed Howon quietly. "Hani?" Howon stepped into the room and we immediately closed the door and locked it up. "What!? Open the door! Hey! Open the door!" Howon knocked on the door but we just laughed. "Enjoy your time with Hani~" I sang and we left the place. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

"Hani, where are you?" I asked as I go deeper into the room. I then heard some whimpering sounds and I moved closer towards it and saw Hani tied up. I quickly removed the ropes around her and took out the tape on . "You okay?" I asked as I gripped on her shoulders. "It's so dark!" She had her head burried in my chest and her arms wrapped around my waist and I stiffened. "It's so dark.." She sobbed and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Gwenchana, gwenchana, I'm here. You've nothing to be scared about.." I whispered as I patted her head. "Wh- why are you here?" She pulled away from me and wiped the tears off her face with the back of her hand. "Eunjung tricked me into coming here." I groaned. "but at least I'm here with you.." I smiled and her frown turns into a slight smile. "Thank you oppa." She beamed. 

I fished out my phone from my pocket but messed up my hair when I found out that there's no reception. I look over to her and saw that she's also looking at her phone. "Stupid phone!" She yelled and hit her phone a few times. "No reception too?" I asked and she nodded with a frown. "Where are we anyway?" She asked as she looked around the dark room. "The old utility room. Don't you know?" I raised my eyebrow. "No? I'll always follow oppas or my friends around the school, so I don't really bother remembering where the places are." She smiled at me and weirdly, my heart started beating very rapidly. "Gwenchana?" She tilt her head to the side and looked at me with her eyes opened widely. "Eh? Yea, I'm okay." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Then why are you blushing?" She chuckled as she poked her index finger on my cheek and my heart rate increases more because of the skinship. "Ani, it's just hot in here." I wiped the sweat formed on my forehead and she looked at me with a weird expression. "Hot? I'm cold.." She rubbed her hands on her arms to gain warmth. 

"Where's your blazer?" I asked and I realised that she's in her sports attire. "I got caught while I was going to change." She pouted, which looks terribly cute. "Here, put this on." I removed my blazer and place it over her shoulders. "Thank you." She smiled and tugged the sides closer for warmth. "Uh.. Why don't you talk about yourself? Since we're going to be stuck here for god knows how long.." She said as she fiddled with her phone, lifting it up and point to every direction trying to find connection. "Umm, sure. What do you want to know about me?" I asked. "Hmm, your family? Do you have a girlfriend? Why did you transfer here?" She sat up straight looking very curious. "Well.. I have a father, a mother, an elder brother and a younger brother. I don't have a girlfriend and-" "Why?! You look cute! Why don't you have a girlfriend!?" She interrupted me. She immediately let go off my hands that she was grabbing when she noticed me staring at her. "Mianhae.." She blushed. "It's okay.." I laughed awkwardly. "You're cold, aren't you?" She asked and I shook my head. "You have goosebumps all over your arms and your hands were cold when I held them just now." She moved nearer so that our shoulders were touching and placed the blazer over both of our shoulders. "I'm not that cold-" I was about to remove it off my shoulder when she stopped me. "I feel warmer next to you." She smiled and stretched out her legs. 

"How about you? Tell me more about yourself." I looked at her. "I have my umma, Sungkyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa and Myungsoo oppa. Sungkyu oppa have the same father but different mother as me. Dongwoo oppa have the same mother but different father as me.But Myung oppa have both the same as I do." She smiled. "Sungyeollie oppa and Woohyun oppa are friends of Myung oppa since young. Hyunie's also my best friend." She beamed when she mentioned him. I've always noticed that the relationship between the both of them are very close, sometimes, they looked more like couples than best friends. "Do.. You have a boyfriend?" I asked and she laughed. "Me? Of course not! I'm not as pretty as those pretty girls in school, I'm not as slim as them either." She shrugged. "You are pretty." I muttered under my breath but she managed to hear them. "I'm pretty?" She beamed, showing her dimples. "Yea.." I replied. "Thank you! You're the first to say that I'm pretty!" She said excitedly. "I'm the first?" I raised a brow. "Yea, other than umma, Sungkyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa and Myungsoo oppa." She smiled. 

After some time, she suddenly stopped replying my questions and I realised that she was nodding her head off. "Pabo.." I chuckled softly and pushed her head lightly so that it lands softly on my shoulder. "You're the first girl who paid me attention, or even tried to make friends with me. You're different from the rest, Hani ah.." I mumbled as I brushed her hair off her forehead, careful not to wake her up. I unlocked my phone and realised that there's finally connection. I immediately dialed Woohyun's number and he picked up almost immediately. "Woohyun, Hani and I are locked up in the old utility room, can you help us out?" I said. "Okay, be right there." He said and hung up quickly. I guess it wasn't even 5 minutes before I heard heavy footsteps running our way and the door unlocked, revealing Woohyun heavily panting and his hands dropped by his side when he saw us. "Hani ah, wake up.." I shook her lightly and she rubbed her eyes before looking up towards Woohyun's direction. "Hyunie!" She stood up quickly, running into the arms of Woohyun. 'Look, Lee Howon, she likes him.' I thought to myself as I stood up and brushed the dust off my pants. "What happened?" Woohyun asked. "Eunjung pulled her here and I got tricked here by her." I replied as I placed my blazer over her shoulders. "Let's go, school's almost over." Woohyun said as he led Hani out of the room. 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

"Where's Hoya? He went missing after math." Sungyeol asked when the teacher left the room and I shrugged. "Woohyun, Hani and I are locked up in the old utility room, can you help us out?" Hoya said when I picked up his call. "Okay, be right there." I replied and hung up quickly. Why are they locked up in the utility room? No one goes there anymore. And why are they together? I remembered sending Hani back to her class after lunch. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the old utility room and removed the pole that was locking the utility room. I opened the door as I panted heavily and my hands dropped to my side when I saw Hani's head leaning on Hoya's shoulder. Why is she sleeping on his shoulder? Why are they so close when they just know each other recently? "Hani ah, wake up.." He shook her lightly and she rubbed her eyes before looking up towards me. "Hyunie!" She stood up quickly, running into my arms. What's most important is that she's fine.. "What happened?" I asked when Hoya stood up. "Eunjung pulled her here and I got tricked here by her." He replied as he placed the blazer over her shoulders. "Let's go." I said as I led Hani out of the room. 

We accompanied her to the female changing room and waited outside while she changed. "Hoya, can you help me send her back to class?" I said and Hoya looked at me with confusion. "I have some stuffs to do, can you do that for me?" I smiled and he nodded. "Thanks, I'll get going now." I said and left. "Ham Eunjung, no one treats Hani like that." i clenched my fists as I approached her class. When I reached her class, I saw her with her 2 y friends laughing away and I kicked the door open. "Hyunie oppa! Did you miss me?!" She ran towards me and hugged me. "Don't ing touch me!" I pushed her away roughly, causing her to fall on the floor. "Oppa.." She whined. "Don't call me that, it disgusts me." I snapped and walked towards her before kneeling in front of her and lifted her chin so that our eyes met. "Don't you ing dare find Hani trouble again." I glared and she flinched. "I just-" "I don't normally hit women. BUT! IF there's a next time something happens to Hani, you'll be the first woman I'll ever beat up, you hear me?" I said as I gritted my teeth. She nodded in fear and I let go of her chin before leaving the class. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"I'm do-" I frowned when I see Hyunie missing when I'm out of the changing room. "Where's oppa?" I asked Hoya. "He said that he have some stuff to do, so he asked me to bring you back to class." He said. "Oh..." I said then a thought strucked me. "Oh no.." I muttered and quickly ran to Eunjung's class. "Please don't hurt anyone.. I don't want you to get into trouble again.." I mumbled as I ran. "Hani!" Hoya ran after me and stopped me by grabbing my arm. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Hyunie.. Eunjung.. I don't know what he'll do to her.." I said as I brushed Hoya's hands off mine and turned to run but I bumped into someone's chest. "Why are you still as clumsy as ever?" He grabbed my shoulders in his hands and I looked up. "Hyunie!" I hugged him tightly. He's okay, there aren't any cuts or bruises on him, he's not with any teachers, he's out of trouble.. Right? "What did you do to her?" I looked up and he just grinned. "ya! Tell me! You didn't get into any trouble did you?" I asked worriedly. "Let's just say.. I gave her a little warning?" He grinned. "You didn't beat her up did you?" I widened my eyes and he laughed. "I don't hit women, don't worry." He smiled. "Let's go home, school's over." He turned me around. "My bag is still in class-" I said, trying to turn around. "It's here." He showed me my bag on his back. "Thanks Hoya, for sending her here. See you tomorrow." He patted his shoulder. "Bye Hoya oppa, thank you for today!" I bowed and was pulled away by Woohyun. 

 

 


HELLO!

I've finally updated. Is anyone waiting?
Let me know how you feelabout this story by commenting alright!
Thanks!!!! ^^

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul