9

"Bestfriends"

---Hani's POV---

"Umm, want to watch a movie?" I asked as I watched them staring at each other for the past few minutes. "Sure!" The both of them said at the same time and turned to look at each other. "I'm sitting beside you!" The both of them said together again. "You 2 sure have good chemistry huh?" I laughed as I chose a movie to watch and when I turn to walk to the couch, the both of them were fighting for the middle seat. "Ya! Stop being so childish!" I laughed. "I'm sitting here!" Hyunie yelled. "YA YA YA!" I yelled and the both of them stopped to look at me. "You 2, sit on the floor." I said as I fold my arms in front of my chest. The 2 of them quietly sat down on the floor in front of the couch, sulking. "Good, be quiet, the movie's starting soon." I said as I climbed onto the couch and made myself comfortable. 

(The next day after school)

"Let me go!" I heard a girl scream so I quickly ran towards her voice and saw a guy around our age grabbing the girl by her wrist and pushing her towards the wall. I didn't know what to do, so I quickly dialled Hyunie's number but he didnt answer the call. I tried dialling again, but to no avail. Hoya oppa came into my mind and I immediately called him. "Yoboseyo?" He answered after the second ring. "Oppa, street 4 alley, quick." I stuttered and dropped the phone when the guy approached me. "Stay.. stay away!" I took a few steps back but he kept walking towards me. The girl ran away when the guy changed his target to me. "Help me!" I yelled but she just kept running away without even looking back. 

"Why would she risk herself to help you?" The guy smirked. "Leave me alone!" I yelled and my back hit the wall. "Looks like our little lamb has no where else to run to huh?" He laughed and I quickly closed my eyes when he ran towards me. I heard a loud thud so I opened my eyes and realised that the guy was sprawled on the floor clutching his cheek. "Don't you lay a finger on her." Someone growled and I looked up to see Hoya oppa panting and glaring at the guy. The guy tried to stand up and throw a punch at him, but oppa was much stronger than I expected. He grabbed the guy by his fist and threw him over his shoulder. 

"Gwenchana?" He asked and snapped me out of my trance. "Yea, I'm okay." I said as we picked up his glasses and my phone before leaving the alley. "Why are you here anyway?" He asked as he tried to put on his broken glasses. "You look better without this." I smiled as I took his glasses away. "I heard a girl screaming so I went to take a look and ended up being his target." I pouted. "Curiousity kills the cat, you know?" He raised his brows at me and I nodded. "Araso.. next time I'll make sure there's someone with me before I go take a look." I said and he facepalmed. 

"Please don't tell Sungkyu oppa about this. He'll not allow me to go out without any one of the oppas anymore." I rubbed my palms together and pleaded Hoya oppa when we reached the door step. "Araso.." He said as the door opened suddenly. "Hani! I was wondering why aren't you home yet." Dongwoo oppa took my bagpack from me. "Oh! With your little boyfriend too." He winked. "A-aniyo, Hani got into some trouble and she called me so.." Hoya said and I cupped my hand over his mouth. "Ya! You're not supposed to tell him!" I hissed and he removed my hand from his mouth. "You said not to let Sungkyu hyung know, not Dongwoo hyung." He shrugged. "Seems like I didn't tell you about how protective all my 3 brothers are huh?" I muttered and tried to go past Dongwoo oppa into the house but he grabbed my bag, stopping me. "You'll explain later." He said and let me go. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

Hani walked up the stairs but stopped and quickly ran down towards us again. "Thank you for sending me home! You looks better without your glasses, really. See you tomorrow in school!" She beamed before running up the stairs and I heard Sungkyu hyung yelling at her to be careful. "Do you like her?" Dongwoo hyung suddenly asked which snapped my out of my thoughts. "Eh?" I looked at him in confusion. "You like Hani, don't you? Look, you're wearing your shirt inside out!" He chuckled as he pulled me into the house. 

"Anyeonghaseyo, Sungkyu hyung." I bowed as I walked into the living room. Dongwoo hyung insisted that I stay for supper even though I declined several times. "Oh, Hoya, why did you wear your shirt the wrong way?" He laughed. "I was in a rush I guess?" I scratched my head. "Rush to?" He questioned and I saw Hani at the top of the stairs signalling for me not to tell him."uh.." I rubbed the back of my neck, not knowing what to say. "Hani called him to send her home. Isn't he cute? Rushing out just to fetch her?" Dongwoo hyung sang. "Jincha? She asked you to send her home?" He narrowed his eyes and I nodded. "Aish, Dongwoo, you'll fetch her from now on. What have that Myungsoo been doing? Not sending Hani home?" He grumbled ad he climbed up the stairs.

"L's in trouble, isn't he?" I asked as I watch Sungkyu hyung stomp up the stairs. "Yep!" Dongwoo hyung shrugged and we heard Sungyeol and L screaming for help immediately. I was about to walk up the stairs to help them but Dongwoo hyung held me back. "If I were you, I will just go to the bathroom and adjust my shirt because you might ended looking ugly if you went up." Dongwoo hyung laughed and led me to the toilet. After I was done changing, I sat at the dining table with Sungkyu hyung eating his strawberries like nothing happened, Dongwoo hyung laughing hysterically in front of the tv, L and Sungyeol sitting at the table in a daze with their hair all messed up and Hani looking at them apologetically. 

"Where are you staying at?" Sungkyu hyung suddenly broke the silence at the table. "5 minutes walk away." I said and stuffed a strawberry in my mouth. "Ah.. Do you like Hani?" He asked and I choked in surprise. "Deh?" I wiped my mouth. "Do you like Hani?" He repeated his question. "Ya! Oppa! How can you ask something like that?!" Hani yelled as she pulled me up and pushed me to the door. "Sorry! See you tomorrow!" She bowed, pushed me outside and closed the door. "That was.. Weird." I chuckled as I walked back home. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Are you going to tell us what happened?" Dongwoo oppa sat down at the spot where Hoya sat just now. "I think I heard my phone ringing! Must be Hyunie!" I stood up and was going to run away when Sungkyu oppa pulled the hood of my hoodie, making me sit back on the chair. "Speak." He said as he munched. "I was walking home when I heard some noises so I went closer to take a look. This guy was trying to touch the girl!" I exclaimed and my brothers' heads jolted up together. "So i asked him to leave her alone and he changed her target to me. Hoya oppa came after that." My voice got softer and softer as I speak. "I'll fetch you to school tomorrow." Dongwoo oppa suddenly stood up, went up into his room and slammed the door. I've never seen him angry before, he have always been cheerful. "Sorry.." Myung oppa said, I'm not sure to who but it seemed to me like he's saying it to both Sungkyu oppa and I. He walked into his room and closed the door behind him too. "I'm sorry too.." Yeollie oppa bowed and left our house quietly. I guess the atmosphere in the house was too intense. "Oppa.. Sorry for making you guys worry.." I said as I hung my head down low. "Be more careful next time. Dongwoo should be okay tomorrow morning, don't worry about it. I'll go talk to Myung. Good night." He ruffled my hair before going up to Myung oppa's room.

"Stupid me!" I threw myself on the bed and stare at the ceiling. "Yoboseyo?" I answered the phone without looking who the caller was. "Open your balcony door." Hyunie oppa said and I turned immediately and saw him standing there waving to me. "NO!" I replied and closed the cutrain of the door. "YA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? Open the door!" He yelled into the phone. "NO NO NO NO NO!" I yelled back before hanging up the call. "NO!" I yelled into the phone when it rings again. "Woah.. You're not even going to hear what oppa says and you say no?" Dongwoo oppa said and I could imagine him pouting. "Mian mian, oppa, I thought it was Hyunie." I said and I heard him chuckling. "I just wanna say sorry for being so fierce just now, will you forgive oppa?" He said. "I was the one in the wrong oppa.." I replied, trying to stop my tears from flowing. Oppas will never stay angry at me for long and even when I'm in the wrong, they will try to cheer me up first. "Pabo ya, sleep early, oppa will send you to school tomorrow. Goodnight." He chuckled. "Goodnight oppa, komawo." I said and we hung up. 

I felt a weight on the foot of my bed so I quickly looked up and saw Hyunie sitting right there. "YA! How did you get in?!" I widened my eyes in shock. "I just realised that you didn't lock your door." He shrugged. "So what did you do this time?" He leaned forward towards me. "It's all your fault!" I started hitting his chest repeatedly and he stopped me by grabbing my wrists. "What did I do?!" He asked. I told him whatever that happened and he flicked my forehead. "Ya! What was that for?!" I whispered 'loudly' as I rubbed my forehead. Without saying anything, he pulled me into his arms and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Mianhae.." He said. "For?" I replied and drifted off to sleep without even hearing what he replied me. 

 

 


Hello everyone~

I've finally updated!!! I've been procrastinating for the past week. 
Hope all of you are still waiting patiently for my update! ^^
Leave some comments alright! :D

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul