5

"Bestfriends"

---Woohyun's POV---

I jumped a little, tryinto adjust Hani on my back so as that she won't slide down and made sure that she's comfortable. "Oppa, where are you touching?" She glared at me and I realised that my hands were on her . "Mianhae!" I blushed and immediately moved my hands back to the back of her legs. "Hani ah.." I said as she laid down her head on my shoulder. "Hmm?" She replied sleepily. "I'm going to break up with Eunjung." I said, trying to look at her but I can't turn my head because she had her head on my shoulder. "Wae..?" She asked. "Because we're not working out and the person I love is you." I said and waited for her reply which never came. "Hani ah?" No reply. "Hani?" Her head slipped off to near the end of my shoulder and loud deep breathings could be heard from her. "Sleepy head." I chuckled and used a hand to quickly and gently pushed her head back up my shoulder. 

"-stop biting my cushion! YA LEE SUNGYEOL!" Myungsoo was yelling over his shoulder when he opened the door. "Woohyun? Why is she on your back?" His eyes widened. "She fell and sprained her right ankle." I replied before taking off my shoes and walked into the house. "Myungie! The ghost is coming out! Come back to me!" Sungyeol squealed, and covered the cushion in his face but he put it down when he saw Hani on my back. "Is she back?" Sungkyu hyung asked as he walked down the stairs. "Wha- What happened to her?!" He raised his voice, which is as expected from an overprotective brother. "She sprained her ankle." Myungsoo replied for me. "Aish, this clumsy girl." Sungkyu hyung muttered and took her from me, carrying her using bridal style. "Thanks for bringing her back." He smiled and carried her up the stairs. "Wanna stay for a movie?" Myungsoo wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Nah, I wouldn't wanna interrupt your loving session." I chuckled and walked to the door. "Bye!" I waved and went back home. 

 

---Hani's POV---

I shot up on bed when I felt a sharp pain on my right ankle. "Ya! Kim Hani!" Dongwoo oppa groaned and I saw him sitting on the ground with his hand covering his forehead. "Why did you kick me?!" He chuckled as he sat up on my bed. "Mianhae oppa, it hurts." I frowned and realised that my ankle was already bandaged up. "Is it too tight?" He asked. "Ani, it's okay. Thank you oppa!" I hugged him and he chuckled. "Why did I appear on the bed anyway?" The last time I remembered, I was on Hyunie's back. "Woohyunie carried you back." Dongwoo oppa said. "Is he still here?!" I beamed and tried to get off the bed but the pain from my ankle shot up and I dropped back down onto bed. "He left already and you, lie back down. Hyung will kill me if he see you in pain." He ruffled my hair and I couldn't hide the disappointment in me. "You like him right?" Dongwoo oppa suddenly said. "A-ANIYO!" I yelled. "You know lying to oppa doesn't mean you can lie to yourself right?" He ruffled my hair before placing his hands in his pockets and walked out of the room. "I like Hyunie?" I frowned. "No no no, I don't like him. I just care for him because he's my bestest friend. Yes." I nodded to myself. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

First day of school is always scary, especially when I just transferred to a new school. "Oops! I'm sorry!" A girl that looks like a queenka pretended to accidentally bump into me, causing my books to drop on the floor. I eyed her nametag and found out that her name is Eunjung, I better avoid this person in future. She laughed and walked off with her friends trotting behind her. "Are you okay?" My books are already stacked nicely in front of my face. I blinked and look at the person holding it, with a smile wide across her face. "Yes, thank you." I smiled and took the books from her before bowing my head shyly. "You're new here right?" She bend down her body so that she could see my face from below. "Umm, yea, I just transferred in today." I said, avoiding her eye contact. "Why don't you look at me?" She chuckled. "I-" I pushed up my thick rimmed spectacles. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm Kim Hani, 15 this year. What about you?" She smiled, showing her well formed dimples. "I-I'm Lee Howon. You can call me Hoya. I'm 16." I said. "That's Hoya oppa then! Which class are you heading to?" She chuckled. I didn't say anything but showed her my timetable. "Ah! Myung oppa's class. Let's go!" She hooked her arm into mine and I froze. No girls have done this to me before; talking to me happily on the first day although I didn't answer much and hooking her arms with mine. She looked back at me with a confused face then smiled warmly. "Aren't we friends?" She tilted her head. "Yes, yes we are." I smiled back and let her pull me to class. "Are you hurt?" I asked when I noticed her limping. "Yea, I sprained my ankle yesterday. It hurts soooooo much!" She frowned. 

"Good morning everyone!" Hani shouted when we reach the class. Everyone's head shot up with a smile and greeted her back. She isn't from this class but why does everyone in the class seem to be familiar with her? She pulled me into the class towards a group of guys. "Oppa!" She beamed at the guys. Is one of them her boyfriend? Is that why she's so familiar with the class? "Hey, little one." A tall guy ruffled her hair. "Sungyeol oppa! You're messing up my hair again!" She frowned. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he knelt down to take a look at her wrapped up ankle. "Yep!" She beamed. I felt a chill ran down my spine and realised that the other 2 guys were glaring at me. "Hoya?" One of them said and I recognised him as the guy from yesterday. "Woohyun?" I asked just to make sure. "So you guys know each other already?!" Hani beamed and jumped excitedly but winced when she put pressure on her right ankle. "Ya ya ya, hands off." A good looking guy took Hani's hand off mine. "We met yesterday." Woohyun smiled and I nodded. "Oh.. Let me introduce you to them!" Hani beamed. "This is my third brother, Kim Myungsoo." She hooked in the goodlooking guy's arm. "Call me L." He nodded slightly before turning to Hani and tidy up her messy bangs. "You should know Woohyun oppa and this is-" She said but was interrupted by the tall guy. "I'm Sungyeol! We can be great friends!" He flung his arm around my shoulder. "Come back!" L walked over to me and drag Sungyeol towards him. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Howon. You guys can call me Hoya." I bowed and they chuckled. "You don't have to be so formal you know?" Woohyun laughed. "I better go, see you guys later!" Hani shouted and walked slowly out of the class. She suddenly stopped and limped back towards me. "Let me know if they bully you!" She tiptoed and whispered into my ears. "Bye!" She waved and left the class. 

"What did she say?" Woohyun raised his brow. "She-" I said but Sungyeol interrupted. "Is our Hani in love with you?" He flung his arm around my shoulder. "Bwoh? In love?!" I widened my eyes and he nodded. "Aniyo, I thought she's your girlfriend?" I asked. "Hani? My girlfriend?!" Sungyeol chuckled. "Sungyeol and Woohyun are our childhood friends." L said. "I see." I nodded and noticed Woohyun watching me weirdly but decided to ignored it. 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

"Let's break up." I said as I leaned onto the lockers. "Wae? Aren't I good enough?" Eunjung stomped her foot angrily. "I don't think it's working out for us. I hope you'll find someone better." I said before turning to walk away, leaving her crying. "Why is she crying like a baby?" Myungsoo ask as we walked into the class. "I broke up with her." I shrugged. "Bwoh?! In less than 2 weeks?!" Sungyeol squealed. "Yea, it's not working out." I said and sat down on my seat. Myungsoo was about to open his mouth to say something when the door flung open. 

"Good morning everyone!" Hani was standing at the door with her arms hooked onto a guy's arm. Who is he? Why are they so close? She pulled him into the class towards us. "Oppa!" She beamed. "Hey, little one." Sungyeol ruffled her hair. "Sungyeol oppa! You're messing up my hair again!" She frowned. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he knelt down to take a look at her wrapped up ankle. "Yep!" She beamed. He looked quite familiar. Wait, isn't he the guy from yesterday? "Hoya?" I asked. "Woohyun?" He looked surprise. "So you guys know each other already?!" Hani beamed and jumped excitedly but winced when she put pressure on her right ankle. "Ya ya ya, hands off." Myungsoo removed her hand from Hoya. "We met yesterday." I smiled. "Oh.. Let me introduce you to them!" Hani beamed. "This is my third brother, Kim Myungsoo." She hooked  Myungsoo's arm. "Call me L." He nodded slightly before turning to Hani and tidy up her messy bangs. "You should know Woohyun oppa and this is-" She said but was interrupted Sungyeol. "I'm Sungyeol! We can be great friends!" He flung his arm around Hoya. "Come back!" L walked and drag Sungyeol towards him. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Howon. You guys can call me Hoya." Hoya bowed and we chuckled. "You don't have to be so formal you know?" I laughed. "I better go, see you guys later!" Hani shouted and walked out of the class. She suddenly stopped and limped back towards Hoya. She tiptoed and whispered into his ears before leaving again. "What did she say?" I asked. Why are they acting so intimately? "She-" Hoya said but Sungyeol interrupted. "Is our Hani in love with you?" He flung his arm around his shoulder. In love? Hani in love with Hoya?! "Bwoh? In love?!" Hoya widened his eyes. "Aniyo, I thought she's your girlfriend?" He asked and I sighed in relieve. So they aren't in love or anything like that. "Hani? My girlfriend?!" Sungyeol chuckled. "Sungyeol and Woohyun are our childhood friends." Myungsoo said. "I see." He nodded. What is their relationship exactly?

 


 

ANYEONGHASEYO!

Yes, I've finally updated after a few days of procrastination. (Sorry!)
Please do leave some comments and do the poll below! 
I really want to know how you guys feel about my story! :D

Thanks guys for supporting me! :D

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul