Last Resort

Love Note

Before oppa or the rest of them could say anymore that might humiliate or hurt me in any way, I darted towards the door and ran out of the classroom.

“Eunhee!” cried out Yuki after me, probably just registering from the shock.

Mianhe Yuki-ah…I’ll explain everything later…no promises.

On the way, I kept having these flashbacks of all those times of pain and rejection I've had to deal with; all those empty promises and lies; all those times when I could only look at him and watch him from afar; all those heart-breaking moments whenever I realize... it just wasn't meant to be...

Blinded by tears, I didn’t notice I was running towards the school rooftop, until I was greeted by a gust of wind and the rumble of loud engines stuck in traffic outside.

“Aish! Why is my life like this!” I cursed, wiping my tears.

I walked closer towards the railings and looked down, 80ft off the ground. I felt tired and nauseous all of a sudden.

Is this from crying too much or from fear of heights?

Forcing myself not to look away, I climbed up on the raised platform, and held tightly unto the railings.

“Why don’t we just end this all, shall we?” I said, half laughing half crying at the same time. “It’s probably for the best…”

I bit my lower lip, to prevent myself from sobbing, until I swore I could taste the bitter taste of blood in my tongue.

I’m tired of rejection!

Nobody loves me in this world!

I’m such a reject!

Why did I even bother using that stupid Love Note in the first place, if it doesn’t even work properly!?

I laughed bitterly again.

Not even this “magical” Love Note could fix my stupid love problems!

“Pabo!…” I muttered.

I took a deep breath and climbed up until I was at the other side of the railings, with only my hands and feet supporting me and preventing me from plunging into my painful death.

I squeezed my eyes shut and raised my head, loosening my grip slowly on the bars.

Umma…

Miahne…I never got to meet my prince like I promised…

I tried, I really did… but it hurts too much… I just want the pain to stop…

Please let me be with you instead… You’re the only one who loves me…

Let me stay with you…

Forever…

I took a deep breath again.

“I’m ready. ”

I raised one leg off the platform, ready to jump, and released my tight grip on the bar.

Anyeong-

“YAH!” someone yelled unexpectedly. 

 ...

 ...

LOVE...

    L= Lake of sorrows

   O= Ocean of Tears

    V= Valley of Death

E= End of Life

    DON'T DO IT!!!

 


Finally finished typing out chapter 8!!

Sorry for the late and short update guys!:(

Just a quick spoiler...:

This is the turning point of the whole story so pay attention!! ^_<

Keke hope you like this update and I'll try to quickly finish typing out the next chapter for you guys!!!

Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! I really appreciate it guys!!!

Love you!!!!

Kyu_Min13 ^_^