Yesterday news

Love Note

After applying a fresh layer of my favourite cherry flavoured lip gloss, I made my way, confidently, inside the classroom.

“Good morning everyone!” I chirped, flicking my hair the way Eri sometimes does, to catch peoples attention.

“ ’mornin’” mumbled others, while the rest just nodded or looked away from me again.

Huh… typical day…

I sat down on my seat and started doodling on my notebook while I waited for the homeroom teacher to arrive.

 6578592-pencil-with-heart-shape-sketch-i

I sighed and rested my cheek on my palm.

I wonder where oppa is…

“Yah you!” someone said as a heavy fist landed on my desk.

I looked up and saw Yuki glaring down at me as if I had just committed a crime or something.

“What?” I said innocently.

“Since when did you started liking HaJoon oppa?!”

I flashed her a big smile of mines, “ just recently.”

Yuki looked as if she was about to kill something any moment now.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpLc4L7sEIm0KrSihWMzP

Please, he was never your type! You hate responsible mature guys like him. You preferred reckless, outgoing bad boy types!” she stated, narrowing her eyes.

True… I never really liked sensible and mannerly "nice" guys for some reason. To me... they're just... boring?

"Bad boys" on the other hand, are just... so attractive these days...

I smirked, "people change sometimes."

Yuki just rolled her eyes and left the subject before giving me a this-matter-isn't-over-yet look.

"So... did you say good morning to your new boyfriend yet?" she teased.

"I haven't seen him this morning yet..." I sighed.

Oppa wasn't in his desk when I first came in, so that means he must be talking to the homeroom teacher again about our last night assignments (which I didn't do,) or he must be hanging around his group of friends like usual.

"Well how about talking to him now..." hinted yuki, ushering me towards the door.

And just as Yuki said, there stood, HaJoon oppa with his group of friends again, chatting to themselves beside the door.

Yuki gave me a thumbs up before pushing me towards oppa's direction.

"Yukiii!" I hissed before I felt myself bump against something hard.

"Ow!" I moaned, rubbing my head. I looked up to see where I had bumped against only to see HaJoon oppa staring amusedly down at me.

"Are you okay?" he smiled.

I felt the blood rising up my cheeks.

I can't believe he's all mines.

Just then I noticed how close we were, so I quickly backed away from him, giving him enough personal space.

I bit my lower lip, "miahne o-oppa..."

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPV_8Bh1cxyu1Z2yTeo5K

Just then oppa's friends began whistling and joking with him.

"Aigoo! HaJoon-ah, you must treat girls nicer!" reprimanded one of his friends, slapping him jokingly on his shoulder.

"Neh! Especially a beauty like her!" whistled his other friend who was thumped at the back of the head as a result.

"Yah! Don't go flirting with someone who's already taken!" lectured a guy called Geol Oh. "Sister-in-law are you okay?" he asked.

The guys started whistling and calling me sister-in-law which made me blush all the more. I can't believe this all started just because I've started dating oppa. 

I glanced to see oppa's expression, whether to see if he would be laughing like the rest of them or if he would be angry or jealous at all their attention on me. Omo! He could even be blushing for all I know! >_<

 Instead, he was just smiling. As if someone had just told a funny joke and he was the only one who didn't understand it or found it funny.

I lowered my head again. I don't know if it's just me being paranoid or does it feel like we're so much distant with each other compared with how we were yesterday.

"Yah! HaJoon-ah! Don't just stand there, talk to your girlfriend! You're making her feel awkward."

Oppa looked confused.

"G-girlfriend?...I don't have one."said HaJoon oppa. "What are you talking about?"

My body frozed.

N-no... this cannot be happening!....

"Psh! What are you talking about? You confessed to her just yesterday! How could you forget?"

"What girlfriend!? I said I don't freakin' have one!" shouted HaJoon, losing his patience.

The whole class turned silent just like yesterday, and all eyes were on us once again.

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to shut off the rest of the world aswell, but for those who've experienced numerous rejections as I have,  you'd learn that that's just wishful thinking.

"Calm down HaJoon. Lower your voice for goodness' sake!" said Geol Oh. " Look, I know how you aren't really interested in girls but you should know better than humiliate yourself by confessing your love in front of the whole school and then forget about her the next day."

"I did what?!" exclaimed oppa.

I clutched both of my fist, forcing myself not to burst out crying, especially in front of the whole classroom. I don't want to be looked upon as pitiful and as a reject...I don't want that!

Everything is just so... so...f-frustrating!

I know he doesn't really like me...and I just used him to get revenge b-but.... it just hurts so much!!!

The others continued to harrass him about how unloyal of a boyfriend he was, but that's because they didn't know... I'm the only person here that knows...

That this Love spell on HaJoon oppa has just wore off...


 

Chapter 7 done! ^_^

I know it's much shorter compare to my last chapter but that's because I don't want to rush things...

This basically leads up to the whole plot of the story now, so I hope you guys be patient and look forward to my next update!

Thanks guys for reading!!!

Anyeong!!

Kyu_Min13 ^_^