Would you be my Boyfriend

Love Note

[ __min POV]

I looked back up at the rooftop to check whether that girl has appeared again, until I finally realized how stupid I must've looked right now. Me, an idol, with numerous fans, longing for that single girl that may or may not be even interested in me. How stupid, I thought to myself. She'd probably even be gone by now!

Reluctantly, I forced myself to keep walking away and to stop myself from taking small peeks towards her direction every now and then.

"Oh sh*t!" I cursed out loud, without thinking. " I forgot to ask her where the school office is!"

*Pabo! (*stupid)

After hitting my head with my hand a couple of times, I found myself wandering helplessly around the school grounds. It felt as if I had been going around in circles for more than 10 minutes now, as I kept seeing the same tree or the same classroom all over and over again.

For such a small under privileged school, it's actually really big!

Just as I was about to turn another corner that had looked strangely familiar, I heard someone call my name behind me.

"_min!?"

Omo... no ones supposed to find out that its actually me! That's why I even wore this d*mn costume!

"Sh*t!" I cursed under my breath.

Ever so slowly, I turned around, half expecting a parade of girls come screaming and and taking my photos WITHOUT.MY.PERMISSION. like always. It's has gotten worse lately ever since our last comeback and I still haven't been able to adjust to it yet... none of us has yet... well...except  Jungmin hyung!

"_min? Where have you been?-" said a rather perfectly style haired and makeup, pimple-free of a guy.

Speak of the devil himself...

"Jungmin hyung?"

"Manager hyung has already enrolled us in this school. He's been looking for you everywhere! I'd advice you to stay low... way looow for now, you know what stress does to him sometimes!" he laughed in a I'm-not-kidding way.

I couldn't help but wince slightly. I still remember the bruise I got whenever I tried to throw a tantrum and wouldn't eat or drink anything until I got what I wanted... Who knew throwing someone a chicken bone could actually give someone a bruise!?

 I gave him a smile, "thanks."

"The principal gave us a few minutes to roam freely around the school before the first class end. Manager hyung said that in 15 mins we have to be back in the van and out of here so before that we have access to anywhere in the school grounds." explained Jungmin.

I looked at the school around me. I didn't really want to go touring in this school anymore. I've done a lot of that already in these past couple of minutes.

"Oh! Donghyun and Hyunseong are somewhere around the gym area and Minwoo's probably with Kwangmin again. I'll see you later 'kay? I want to take a look at all the club rooms before we go."

Jungmin waved at me before disappearing in one of those corners and leaving me all on my own... again...

Shaking my head, I walked back outside towards where I had seen a small abandoned garden earlier. I really needed time to rest and relax for a while. I still feel so tired after doing all those extra dancing practices last night.

Note to self: whenever Minwoo asks you to play with him, don't, it isn't fun.

Curse you, you never stopping hip-hopping dancing machine!

[EunHee POV]

"Lili you lazy fairy cupid thing, where are you?" I yelled, stamping my foot.

Ugh! Just when you needed him he abandons you and takes the Love Note with him!

After a while I sat down on one of those small worn-down wooden benches under a huge magnolia tree to take a small break. I had been shouting like an idiot for more than 15 minutes now, and still Lilli hasn't shown up yet. I crossed my legs and leaned my head back against the bench. I stared up at the leafy canopy above me, soaking in as much vitamin D I could get until the rays of sun in between the leaves blinded me and made me see white circles at the sides of my vision.

I closed my eyes. "Lilli come out now wherever you are. I won't hurt you, promise."

Just then I felt a small light touch on my lap. I opened my eyes to see a delicate blossom flower resting on my knees. There was a bright light and a grinning cupid appeared.

He winked at me. "Was'up!"

My eye began to twitch and before I could stop myself, I had him tight in my grasp, making sure he had nowhere to escape to.

"Ow ow ow! You said you not going to hurt me!" he complained, thrashing his arms around and attempting to bite my finger.

I tighten my grip on him and narrowed my eyes mischievously at him. "If only I wasn't so nice I would have-"

"Ok miahne miahne!" he said quickly, nearly in tears. "Please let me go. I won't go away anymore."

I smirked and released him.

"I need the Love Note ASAP!" I said, stretching out my hand and flashing him an innocent angelic smile.

He hesitated at first and looked worriedly at my hand for a moment before handing me the Love Note altogether.

"Why do you need it?" he asked nervously ,staring directly into my eyes as if he could tell whether I was up to no good or not just by looking.

Oh please! It's not like I'm going use it to make a rich European prince fall in love with me... or should I?....

"Just." I replied, busily scribbling down the usual information needed to make this thing work.

I bit the stub of the pencil I was writing with and thought for a while on who would be my new target.

Hmm... now who do people like the most in Boyfriend?...

I found myself tapping my pencil on the notebook after a while, until Lilli had gotten so annoyed with thar, that he had a sudden urge to snatch the pencil from me and use it as an arrow to strike me with.

"Okay, I'm going to use Youngmin!" I said proudly, quickly scribbling his name on the name section.

Since Yuki told me that she likes Kwangmin from Boyfriend, then that means I can't chose him, and since he just so happens to have a twin brother then obviously I'd chose Youngmin next to Kwangmin!

I smiled proudly to myself as I hastily filled in the rest of the infomation needed, and until all I have left to do was get a picture of Youngmin.

"Now the picture..." reminded Lilli, who had been watching me all along.

I bit my lower lip and creased my forehead for a while, thinking where I'll be able to get a picture, until I remembered the folded and creased piece of paper in my left-side pocket.

"Voilá! Picture of Jo Youngmin here!" I chirped, waving the sheet of paper in my hand before sticking it into my Love Note.

Luckily, I had been doing research... or you could say trying to "dig up some dirt" on the Jo twins last night, to try and persuade Yuki that they are completely plastic and fake like the rest of those so called Korean "idols", when I eventually found a photo of Youngmin in their old school looking completely different from his appearance at present. This goes to prove that Youngmin had eye surgery, face surgery, hair surgery (if that even is possible?) and basically a complete makeover than he was before.

Lilli scratched his head and looked puzzled at something.

"Wait... are you sure that's Youn-"

Date:**/**/12 

Name:Jo Youngmin

Status:Vocalist in Boyfriend

Time:10:00 a.m.

Order:Recognise me and act as if we have been in a tragic relationship before and has been looking to get back with me ever since.

 tumblr_lnx4t8P9W71qi1llao1_500.jpg

[ _min POV]

I finally found my way back into the small garden behind the school after a while. The sun was high up in the sky by now and I have been sweating like Minwoo does after a two hour hard-core practice.

"Where's Minwoo and his personal sweat absorbent facial tissues whenever you need him?" I muttered, wiping the sweat on my forehead with the back of my sleeves.

Eventually I collapsed on the ground, beside a huge bush, which I certainly hope isn't poison ivy and closed my eyes.

I'm so bored....

Where the hell is that twin brother of mines by the way?...

"Of course it's Youngmin stupid!" cried out a female voice.

My body tensed all of a sudden and I quickly sat up straight, looking around me to see where the voice was coming from.

Have I been discovered...again?

"No, of course it's Youngmin." said that voice again. "Duh! Kwangmin obviously has black hair even during their pre-debut days!"

I peered between the thorny branches of the huge bush and saw the girl I had met earlier on in at the rooftop. She was sitting on one of those wooden garden benches under a huge blossom tree and appeared to be having a conversation with someone, but no matter how hard I tried to look, I  just couldn't see who she was talking to.

I could see her delicate features even from the distance; her rosy cheeks,high cheek bones, bright almond eyes and cherry pursed lips and I found it terribly hard not to stare at her.

She appeared to be writing on a notebook on her lap, her homework perhaps, and looked terribly engrossed at it too.

"Stop annoying me. I know the differences between those two. This picture is obviously Youngmin and besides, I've already stuck it in the Love Note so I can't do anything about it now." she said in a tired voice.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to made sense of what she'd just said.

L-love Note?...what?

I scratched my head confusedly and tried to listen harder. At that time, I was so focused on her that I didn't notice a fat bee buzzing around me in circles over and over and over again.

Buzzzz-

"Go away you stupid bee! My hairs not actually this blonde! It's just colouring! D*mn! I shouldn't have used Jungmin's Honey scented shampoo this morning!" I cursed, trying to swat the bee away with my hand as quiet as possible.

I put up my hood, trying to conceal as much of my blonde hair as possible when I remembered... I'm wearing a bright yellow pikachu hoody right now...T_T

"Oh Sh*t! Shoo! Go away! Go find another random guy wearing a pikachu hoody to annoy!" I growled, swatting the bee further away as possible.

Miraculously, the bee started to back off and immediately flew away into another direction.

"Ha! That'll teach you to mess with Jo _min!" I said triumphantly before focusing all of my attention back on that girl.

Buzzzz- Buzzzz- Buzzzz-

"Come on!" I sighed turning around and...

[Eunhee POV]

Just then I heard a violent shaking of branches and then a loud thud out of nowhere.

"Oh sh*t!" cursed someone.

I quickly raised my head and looked at a huge bush in front of me.

"Weird... did that bush just curse-?"I said slowly.

At that moment I heard another rustling of leaves both in front of me and towards my left side and two people I never ever ever expected to see in a million lifetimes came running out from the bushes and in my direction.

My eyes widened and my mouth began to form in an O shape before I could stop myself.

"K-kwangmin... Y-youngmin....?"

What the hell are they doing here?!

I don't know whether I was just imagining it or not but a flicker of recognition passed between the two of them and before I knew it, (or could stop it), Youngmin ran up to me without warning and hugged me rather tightly, blowing the wind from my lungs.

"Eunhee!" he cried out lovingly, swinging me in his arms.

Both Kwangminand I were frozen in our spots, not knowing what to do or how to control this Pikachu wearing guy.

P-pikachu...? Y-youngmin...?

What the hell is going on?

How does Youngmin possibly know me?

Omo, don't tell me he received my death threat letter I made last summer for fun??!! O_O

Youngmin released me and looked adoringly at my face.

"i missed you my Eunhee!" he cooed, kissing my forehead.

I felt my world crashing down before my eyes.

Did Y-youngmin just k-kissed m-me!...(?)

What the hell?!


Hope you like this chapter guys and I'm sorry for not updating last week. (even after I promised i would >_<)

I just want to say a HUGE GIGANTIC HUMONGOUS thank you to my subscribers for being patient with me! I love hearing from you! It always feel motivated to write so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ^_^

Oh and i want to give credit to my chingu's too in AFF (you know who you are ^_<), for giving me inspirations! Love you!!

Oh man, I feel like i'm writing an award thank you speech right now, miahne guys but really "Thank you! (bows 10 degrees)

Thanks for giving my fanfic a shot (even though I may not regularly update it enough >_<)

Okay, i'm gonna go now,

Anyeong!!

Kyu_Min13