Not One but Two

Love Note

[Youngmin POV]

I felt a sharp piercing sting at the back of my hand and before I knew it, I was already up on my feet and sprinting out of the bushes.

"Ah ah ah!" I cried out in pain, hopping up and down (LIKE A MAN!).

At the same time I heard the rustle of leaves and heavy panting from my right.

"K-kwangmin...Y-youngmin?"

My head whirled round at the sound of that voice and my face registered from shock to guilt, as if I was a child who had done something terribly terribly bad.

Wait a minute...did she mention Kwangmin?

I turned my head slightly, just enough to make eye contact with that novelist wanna-be brother of mines and attempted to use that so called twin-telapathy thing.

I narrowed my eyes and cleared my thoughts of everything.

"Kwangmiiiin whaaat aree yooouu dooing heeereee?"

"...."

"I cant heaaar yoouu my twiiin, think hardeeerr..."

"..."

"Hellooo???"

"..."

Feeling like a complete idiot, I blinked my eyes and shook my head again.

"Aish it isn't working!" I thought, to myself.

Just at that moment my eyes caught something silver shining around that girls milky white neck. (Don't get me wrong! I'm not staring at her neck and having erted thoughts about it alright! I'm still innocent!)

I stared at it more closely, annoyed because of this nagging feeling inside of me that's telling me that I've seen that chocker before; that black leather strap, that old fashioned silver heart pendant and those scrawny initials engraved at the centre.

My eyes widened as flasbacks of past memories played in my head in fast forward mode.

Before I knew it, I was running towards her and then I was finally holding her in my arms .

"Eunhee" I cooed. "I've missed you so much!"

I can't believe it! I finally found you my princess!!

 I couldn't hold back any longer. I held her face in my hands while she stared dumbfoundedly at me (which I thought was really cute) and I leaned down and planted  a small kiss on her forehead. I felt her body stiffen and saw shape into a perfect O.

"Remember me princess?" I smirked, grabbing unto her chocker and admiring it.

So many memories....

For a moment our eyes met, the same round soft chocolate brown eyes I've always known and I wished  so badly that I knew what she was thinking of right now.

Then as if awakening from some dreamy trance, her expression completely changed from a cute innocent shocked girl to a raging violent monster.

"Who's your princess?!" she shouted, pushing me back without holding back any of her hidden strength,

I blinked slowly and glanced at Kwangmin for help, who just simply shrugged and looked away.

"You're on your own brother." said Kwangmin, in my head.

I quickly glared at him before turning all of my attention back on Eunhee.

"Yeah, use our special twin telepathy to abandon me in my time of need. Nice one bro!" I thought as hard as I could, hoping he'll get a migraine or headache or something from the impact of my message.

"Eunhee..." I said softly, as if I was trying to explain something complicated to a child.

"How do you know my name?"

"Princess don't you remember me? Your number one and only childhood friend, Jo Youngmin." I ponted to her chocker, "don't you remember I gave you that chocker?"

Her jaw literally dropped and I swore everthing went dead silent after I said that. Even the stupid bees went mute.

I looked concernly at her, who had gotten terribly pale.

"E-eunhee...?" I said slowly.

"..."

 I waved my hand in front of her frozen face a couple of times but to no avail. 

"E-eunh-hee? You okay...?"

Without warning she finally snapped into her senses and before I could even stop her, she was running away from me as if her life depended on it.

"Eunhee!" I called after her. I wasn't sure whether I should run after her or not, but the look she gave me before she left stopped me.

"What's that all about?" asked Kwangmin while he tried to remove all the pieces of twigs and leaves from his hair. I couldn't help but laugh at his appearance. His dishrivelled clothes, his tousled hair and mud-covered arms and face, no way would anyone mistake me from being Kwangmin after this!

[Eunhee POV]

After a while I stopped running when I realised that the twins were no longer to be seen...that, and because my knees had gone jelly, my lungs are on fire, I'm sweating like a pig and I coul'dve sworn  I nearly saw the light back there. I found a small patch of shade under an old oak tree and decided to rest there for a while. I was still somewhere in school grounds, I hope, and boy did I underestimate the size of this school!

I found myself clutching unto my choker and observing it fully for the first time. How did I ever get a hold unto this pendant? I bit my lower lip and rattled my brain to see whether I could trace back the time when I first got this. Vague images came into my mind one by one; the time I wore this for the first day in highschool, my first date, my middle-school graduation, my tenth birthday, during my school field trip to the zoo, when I first moved with my aunt, my mother's funeral, playing with my childhood frien-...

The realisation slapped me sharply in the face and I felt my heart being scrunched up in a ball just like a tornned piece of paper.

"Jo Youngmin..." I breathed after a while. "J-jo Youngmin is...was my childhood friend...He gave me this"

I stared blankly into nothing while I clutched tightly unto the silver heart pendant with the scrawny initials engraved on it- JYM, Jo Youngmin...

"Lili, what do I do-..."I muttered, looking around for any sign of that annoying fairy.

"..."

It took a moment to realise it and when I did, all colour was drained from my face by this sudden discovery.

I stared down at my empty cold hands.

"W-w-where is it?..." I whispered, dreading that it was true. "where's the Love Note?.."


Thanks guys for being patient with me all along. I'm really sorry that I'm such a lazy fat author and that I rarely update anymore. :(

Anywhoo... hope you enjoy this chapter guys and oh!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ^_^

Kyaaaah! It's finally 2012 guys!! Stay safe and enjoy every minute of your life!! ^_<

Anyeong!!

Kyu_Min13