Lili

Love Note

[EunHee POV]

I blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the bright light.

 Mei-Chan

"Omo...am I dead?"

"Your not dead, pabo!" a squeaky high-pitched voice said.

Suddenly all my memories of what happened before I passed out, came rushing back to me like flashing images. The rejection, the incident, the notebook, the love diary...the f-fairy!

I quickly sat up in a sitting position and allowed my eyes to scan my room thoroughly to see if the fairy was still there.

"Oh! It's gone!" I sighed in relief. Hehe, silly me for thinking fairies exist! I hit my head with my hand. "Naneun pabo imnida!" (*I' am a fool!)

"Omo! Are you looking for me? I'm over here!" the voice said again.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I quickly turned around to find the half- fairy thing flying/ floating in the air just as what that notebook did earlier on.

As any normal human being would've done, I screamed for my dear life again, but this time the fairy thin-...Lili... was smart enough to cover my mouth to stop my *imo or anyone else from hearing me.

"Immmmmmo!" I tried to say as he was covering my mouth.

"Ssh! It's okay! I mean no harm." he smiled.

I stared at him and stop resisting him.

...I get it!...This is all a dream!

"Are you an alien? Can you make that peace sign aliens use whenever they meet humans and mean no harm?" I blurted out stupidly, trying to do the peace sign.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdSNRloZTRlT6l922ZiAZ <=Like this :D

Lili loked at me dumbfoundedly and shook his head.

"Are you a genie?"

"I'm not! I don't grant wishes!" he said, insulted by my question.

"An elf?" I asked, thinking back to the Lord of the Rings movie marathon that Yuki forced me to watch with her.

"...Not quite.." he replied vaguely.

"A fairy then?"

Lili creased his forehead and scratched his cute golden hair.

"Kind of..." he said as if he was unsure aswell.

I blinked a few times, allowing myself too absorb what's happenig right now.

H-he's a fairy!?

[Flashback]

"Umma! My tooth just fell off!" a five year old me pouted, showing my umma my fallen tooth.

  DSC_0004.JPG

Umma chuckled silently before patting my head and messing up my perfectly made hair-do.

 cute_korean_girl_pwns.jpg

"Aish Umma!" I whined, trying make my hair look nice again. "What if my Prince Charming comes knocking on our door right, now like in the princess movies and see me here, with messed up hair. Umma, that would be embarrassing! Do you seriously want me to become a nun and live the rest of my life without a husband?! I always have to look pretty and cute!"

Umma laughed again this time, and pinched both of my cheeks.

"Ummaaaa! I'm a big girl now!" I groaned, trying to remove her hands from me.

"Aigoo! My princess is so cuuute!" she cooed.

I smiled brightly at her comment. I loved it when she calls me a "princess".

"Now why don't you go upstairs and hide your tooth under the pillow for the tooth fairy. You never know, the tooth fairy might give you something nice in exchange for your tooth." she smiled, before giving me a small kiss on my forhead.

I crossed my ams and pouted.

"Umma. I don't believe in stupid stuffs like tooth fairies!" I said, but I ended up running towards my room anyways, when Umma turned her back around, and hiding my tooth under my Hello Kitty pillow.

 Hello-Kitty-Kids-Room-Design.jpg

I let out a sigh. Just have to sleep now and wait till tomorrow, I guess...

{Next morning}

"Ummaaaa!! The tooth fairy didn't come! You lied to me! He never came at all!" I shouted, bawling my eyes out.

I wiped my tears away, expecting to see Umma, wearing her cooking apron as usual, come running into my room, usually still holding the whisk or other kitchen utensil she was using for cooking, to cradle me and comfort me, but instead I saw someone else I never expected to see again, in a hundred thousand million years.

"...A-appa?...Where's Umma?"

...

[End of Flashback]

I felt the hot tears flowing down my cheeks and landing down on my bed covers like small raindrops.

"Gaah! Why are you crying? Don't cry!" Lili cried out, panicking and flying around my room searching for tissues to wipe away my tears.

"I-it's all y-your fault!" I accused him, pointing at him.

Lili stopped...whatever he was doing...panicking (?) and stared at me confusedly.

"What did I do?" he asked.

"Your fault! You should've come that night! Umma never lies. You were supposed to come like Umma said you would!" I cried out, my voice getting higher by the second.

Lili looked scared, confused and worried at the same time.

"But I didn't do..."

"You're a tooth fairy! You should do what tooth fairies do and collect dirty stinkin' teeth from stupid fairy believing children, like me!!"

"..."

Without warning, Lili bursted out laughing.

"What!?" I said, annoyed for his lack of excuses for not getting my tooth that time and for his rude behaviour.

 If he did what he was supposed to...t-then...Umma would still be here with me!

"I'm not a tooth fairy, pabo!" laughed Lili, and for once I stopped crying and actually believed him.

"Y-you're n-not?" I sniffed. This can't be...He definately said he was a fairy...

"Anio! I'm actually a half fairy half angel. Don't blame me. Blame my parents!" he winked, making me smile.

"...S-so you're REALLY not a tooth fairy?" I asked probably fot the 100th time..

Lili raised his eyebrows and looked shock.

"You still think I'm a tooth fairy?!" 

He then started roll on the floor...or imaginary air-floor, laughing.

I blushed, embarrassed. Stupid me! I should have asked first, instead of judging him already.

"Well...to be honest...I'm actually a cupid."

Well..that explains the whole being half- get-up! Stupid me!

"Your cupid, to be exact." he said, flashing me a huge smile.

Eh? Did I hear right? My own cupid!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, sorry for the late and short update guys but I still hope you enjor reading this chapter!

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake! I'm kind of in a rush today! My umma just gave me a bedtime curfew! >_<

Sad right?

Keke, anywhoo...anyeong!!

Kyu_Min13