Rejection

Love Note

[Eun-Hee POV]

"Bwoh! Your fifth rejection this year already!?" Yuki cried out, her eyes widening.

"Neh..." I said glumly, resting my head flat on my desk.

I can't believe this is happening again. Just when I thought Dong-min Sunbae had feelings for me too, some chic had to just steal him away from me! Oh! cruel fate! And I probably made a fool of myself too when I made that confession! Waaaaaah!!! I have no love life!!!

[Flashback]

"O-oppa...I like you." I stuttered, lowering my head as I gave him my homemade chocolates that I made at 4 o'clock in the morning. I even have dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, hidden under a lot of make-up to prove it! 

 12.jpg

"P-please accept this." I closed my eyes, afraid he'll reject me like other guys but at the same time,hoping he would accept them.

Please oh please oh please oh please

"Ah Eun-hee...I don't know what to say..." I don't know if it was the tone of his voice when he said that or those words exactly but I know this feeling all too well. Kind of like deja vu, if you like.

"Oppa?"

"I'm sorry Eun-hee...you see...I already got a new girlfriend." he said slowly. I felt my heart shattering into a million pieces. A feeling which is all too familiar to me. Then comes the horrible aching in your throat that's dying to let your tears out. But I don't cry. I'll cry later when i'm alone...like always...

[End of Flasback]

"But isn't it still in the middle of the year? How could you get rejected 5 times when its just in the middle of July!?"

I glared at her as much as I could, despite knowing how funny/scary/weird I must look with my puffy red eyes.

"Stop rubbing it in!" I barked. I sighed...I guess its back to eating a bucketful of ice cream and making vodoo dolls again! *sighs*...Life...

"Hey why don't you come with me to the book store after school today? I need to buy something for my idiot of a brother."

I stared at her dumbfounded as if she was speaking english or something.

"Who says you get over a rejection by going to a book store? I want to feel better you know! Not get a headache from looking at so many thick books with small typed words!"

Yuki pouted and showed me her irresistable puppy dog eyes or as I call it, her "secret weapon".

 cute puppy giving u puppy dog eyes

"Fine! Whatever.." I mumbled. Aish, THIS IS WHY she NEVER  gets in trouble with the teacher!

She started jumping up and down around me like a happy puppy and then she gave me one of her air-tight hugs.

  jumping dog

"Oh my gosh thank you!!!!" she squealled, still hugging...or suffocating me. "Don't worry we'll go to the ice cream parlor on the way! My treat." She started doing her aegyo which made me immediately smile. Aigoo! Soo cute! I can't believe she doesn't have a boyfriend yet!

  

"You won't regret it! I swear!." she said putting her right hand in the air as if she was doing a pledge or something for a girls scout. "We could even stop over to the music store! I hear they're giving out A2 posters of the new rookie boy group Boyfriend!!!"

 Boyfriend-boyfriend-korean-boy-band-2258

I started gagging and pretending to get sick. Come on! Another cutie cutie boygroup! It makes me sick! I don't get why people even like them!? I mean...they're all just big-headed over-confident fake arrogant celebreties afterall! Aish! Just thinking about them gives me a headache and is soooo ruining my mood right now!

"No thanks." I said weakly. "I'll pass. I'll just go to the ice cream parlor instead."

Yuki pouted again but she knew she could never change my hatred towards idols.

"Arreso, we'll just go get ice cream instead." she sighed. Now I just feel guilty all of a sudden. Aish! Why am i even thinking about these things in the first place? I'm supposed to be mourning about being rejected.

"Yuki, do you think there'll be books about black magic and vodoo dolls in the library?" I know, I'm weird but hey! when you experience 5 rejections within half a year so far...you tend to get a little bit desparate...

Yuki laughed. "Neh,I think so. I'll help you make one if you want? Except if your making a vodoo doll of anyone from Boyfriend, then that's just stepping too far off the line! Don't you dare hurt them especially my Kwangmin-nie!" she said slowly, emphasising the "do not hurt kwangmin" part.

 kwangmin-boy-friend-22863371-600-449.jpg

Sheesh! Is boyfriend really that great?!

 

That's it guys! First chapter done. It's not really good but I'm just getting started so please have patience with me. And please don't go hating me just because the main character hates boyfriend! Don't worry this is just the start!

Please subscribe and comment if you like. Comments are always loved as they say! ^_^

Okeey, Anyeong for now!!