Hoping for a Brighter Tomorrow

Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

After everything that’s happened, I had no choice but to approach Seung-yeon.

 

Yuri has been avoiding me ever since that night.

 

*Knock knock*

“I’m coming~”

Sigh… I closed my eyes knowing that the woman that I would see once that door opens is not my woman.

“Oh? Oppa?” Seung-yeon said, surprised. “Come in!”

She closed the door and asked, “What’s up?”

“I uh…came here to get something straight.”

“What is it?” she asked.

“Did we…really do it…? You know…that night?” I asked, even though I know she would still take advantage of the situation.

“Yes, oppa. We e-”

“Please, Seung-yeon… Please give me an honest answer…” I begged.

She was silent for a moment, then said, “We did, oppa. We really did…”

I put my head down in defeat. It’s over… Everything… I started sobbing again.

“Come on. Sit down,” Seung-yeon offered, and I went with her.

“I guess… I should…stay with you…” I stuttered.

“Hm?”

“Stay here… Take care of you…and the baby…”

“Really?” her eyes lit up.

“Mm,” I nodded. “The baby… It isn’t his fault…”

“You’re right, oppa. You’re not going to regret this,” she smiled and hugged me.

Yuri-ah… I wish you were the one hugging me right now… I still love you, Yuri-ah…

 

But you know… It’s the people you love that you hurt the most… That’s why… Sometimes, I wish you didn’t love me anymore. That way, I wouldn’t be able to hurt you anymore…

 

---

 

“Yuri-ah! Kwon Yuri!”

“What…?” Yuri groaned. It’s evident that she had been crying the whole night.

“Get up! It’s already ten in the morning!”

“Sica-ya…” she said as she slowly got up. “What have I done wrong in life?”

“Wha…What do you mean?” Sica asked, confused.

“Why is my life

Please log in to read the full chapter